Lizzy's Diary - I WILL Get To Goal!

So, here we are on day 6!

Just been into town and picked up some psyllium husk tablets, haven't 'been' since Monday so hoping they'll add some bulk!

One shake and a litre of water down, now for the tedious housework, may even clean the oven and defrost the freezer to keep me occupied!

Weather is rubbish so it's a day for staying in I think.

And we are being 100% :) a chill out day for me will tackle the housework tomorrow ;-) . Do the psyllium husks make u go ? I ve heard about them but never tried them x

Don't know yet! Think they're more of a bulking agent to keep you regular, not good if you're constipated though!

Housework done, sitting down for a chill out now!

Well, still going strong despite my stomach rumbling so loud I think the neighbours can hear it!

Had a bit of a wobble earlier wondering if this is worth it and if I should just do WW or something but then looked at where we're going on holiday and that gave me the motivation to keep going.

I've decided I'm just doing 12 weeks so that'll take me up to our wedding anniversary so I'm going to plan a weekend away for that as I hope I'll almost be at goal by then!

Right, almost time for my next pack, cottage pie with broccoli and cauliflower tonight I think!

I know what you mean about having wobbles but then I think I want to lose weight more than I want to eat so nearly got thro.another day yay !
How much do you want to lose Lizzy as I want to do this till goal now nothing else has worked for me :-(

Ideally, I'd like to lose 4 stone within 12 weeks but not sure how realistic that is!

If I don't do it by 1st September, I'll be back on it after our weekend away until we go on holiday at the end of October, in total, I want to lose 5 stone but if I can get 4 stone off, I'd like to think I can do the rest on something like JUDDD.

How about you?

Well I ve lost 6.5 stone from my heaviest weight but I do need to lose another 6.5 to get to goal I do have a few planned breaks ie: birthday meal etc but hope to be near by Xmas . I am taking it day by day sometimes hour by hour but am determined . You too have lost a lot weight so we can do this :)

So, onto day 7! Can't believe I've made it this far!

Was very strange not having Saturday treat night last night, normally we'd either go out for dinner or get take away and have a few drinks. Proud that I stuck to my packs and water, had a can of dr pepper zero as a bit of a treat!

Not much planned for today, DH is cracking on with tiling the en suite, been doing it since feb so I'm not going to interrupt!! Think I'll have a sort through old dvd's etc and see what we can get rid of, might make a few pennies to add to the new clothes fund!

Looking forward to WI tomorrow but trying not to get my hopes up!

Well, the sun has come out so I think I'll take the dog for a walk!

Still being 100%, 2 shakes and 1.5l of water down so far.

Researching where we can go for a long weekend at the beginning of September for our anniversary, OH has just said he wants some sun so thinking Spain? It'll be for 3 nights probably so don't want to go too far, any suggestions welcome!

Just had a delicious dinner of chilli with dry fried courgette and spinach, added some chilli flakes and it was lush!

Got a milk choc truffa bar to try later - really enjoying this diet!

Thank you! Really excited about WI tomorrow, hope I'm not disappointed!

How's your day been?

Me too really want to be on a high and stay motivated. Had a really nice day lots of outside stuff got done and didn't think too much about eating, just great o cross another day off and hopefully be a bit closer to a size 12. Good luck in the morning look forward to your post x

Gd luck for your weigh in lizzie x

Lizzylocket said:
Thank you! Really excited about WI tomorrow, hope I'm not disappointed!

How's your day been?

Good luck for weigh in and thanks for the words of support on my diary. Lovely on here for support. Xxxx

So, 1st week's weigh in and 7lbs lost! Was hoping for a little more but that's as much as I've ever lost in week 1 so no surprise really!

Going to do some more exercise this week and see if that makes a difference.

Right, must hit the road, another busy day ahead!

Here's to week 2!

Lizzylocket said:
So, 1st week's weigh in and 7lbs lost! Was hoping for a little more but that's as much as I've ever lost in week 1 so no surprise really!

Going to do some more exercise this week and see if that makes a difference.

Right, must hit the road, another busy day ahead!

Here's to week 2!

That's brilliant well done, it's nice to start Monday with something so positive, I keep dreaming of what's possible in a few weeks time x

Back