Lizzy's Diary - I WILL Get To Goal!

Well done Lizzie that's brilliant x here s to week 2 :)

Thank you! Must admit, I can't help but feel a little disappointed, I've been 100% but I guess that's the way my body works!

Had 2 packs so far today and 2l of water, going to have spag bol with broccoli for dinner and then a bar for later.

Going to look into cheap flights to Spain tonight for a weekend away, need something to look forward to!

Lizzy 7 pounds is a fantastic amount to lose in a week and we are all different am sure there will be weeks when the loss will be lower than we would like but if we support each other we will get through those weeks x
This week you have had a fabulous loss !

I know, I'm just being stupid! I wouldn't get that kind of loss on any other diet!

Back to business as usual!

Well, that's day 8 over and done with, it's going quite quickly, hope it stays that way!

Been to the gym tonight, 40 mins of cardio so taking it easy, plan to go at least another 3 times this week.

Hoping for a relatively quiet day tomorrow, my boss is out with my colleague so shouldn't get bombarded by calls from each of them - yay!

Day 9 already! Got a day of catching up on admin today and prep for the rest of the week. My hoped for radio silence hasn't happened, had both my boss and colleague on the phone already this morning!

Off to have my first shake then must get some work done...

Lizzylocket said:
Day 9 already! Got a day of catching up on admin today and prep for the rest of the week. My hoped for radio silence hasn't happened, had both my boss and colleague on the phone already this morning!

Off to have my first shake then must get some work done...

Aww you are a very busy bee arent you. Well done for getting to day 9. Hope today treats you well hun :) xxxx

honeysweet said:
Busy is the key though, too much time to think or dwell spells disaster.

Defo that's where I went wrong yesterday but was exhausted though. But went in for my 2 hours cleaning job today and it took my mind off hunger panga. Good girl lizzylockcket. Thanks for your support on my diary hun xxxxx

Hope your having a gd day Lizzie x

Well, my hoped for quiet day didn't happen but I've got lots done and I'm prepped for the rest of the week!

2 shakes and 2l of water down.

We're having a 2 day sales meeting next week where we're expected to go for dinner, will be making an excuse and not going I think, I'm not prepared to go off plan for work! I've also just had to order 2 large cakes for the meeting too, don't mind ordering them as long as I'm not expected to eat it - going to be a tough couple of days I think!

Feeling really strong today, just wish I didn't have so far to go!

Hi lizzie well done for staying strong :) and i know how you mean about feeling about how far I have to go but we are doing it aren't we ? :)

Yes, you're right! I could be going up rather than down so I'm going the right way!

Had tomato chilli for dinner, decided I don't really like it, too much like a sauce compared to the normal chilli.

6 left for the month so will have to come up with a way of disguising the flavour!

Had some gherkins too, yummy! I love gherkins, managed to find some with only 2.6g of carbs per 100g so very happy with that!

Katierose said:
Hi lizzie well done for staying strong :) and i know how you mean about feeling about how far I have to go but we are doing it aren't we ? :)

Absolutely, I am trying to think in half stone blocks o break it down a bit seems to help. You are both doing great x

I think I'll start breaking into half stone rather than stone goals, should make it feel a bit more rewarding!

Just enjoying a lemon bar with a cup of tea and then that's day 9 done - woo hoo!

Lizzy nice to read your story you are a very inspiring lady!! :D keep it all up xxx

Back