LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Hello Upndown- lol Im sure its not that bad! lol. You had brilliant day with your food. Im not buying many clothes but I just had a yen for a cotton dress. :)

Hello I am back. Stayed with my nephew and pleased to say he did not have a nose bleed at all while I was there and luckily has not had one since. He was a little embarrassed at first but we had a really great day. He is a very interesting guy. We talked from 8am until I left at 7.30pm. I took all kinds of stuff to keep me amused in case he wanted to sleep and used none of it.
Food for Friday
B: 4 bread but can`t remember what I had in it.(5syns)
L: 4 bread with ham toms and mustard (10 syns)
D: chicken chasseur (2syns) jacket (1syn) Tomatoes.

18 syns. Could have been worse - IT WAS - had battered sausage & chips from chippy when I got home.

Saturday went to a cup final party so another day written off. :eek:

Will post sunday and monday later. Also on the latest posts. Am doing some cooking and want to catch up on the garden at the front, weeds, weeds and more weeds.

Sunday 18th May

hexa milk, hexb 2 bread
B: bacon, 2 eggs & baked beans: L: Jacket spud & cheese (4.1/2) D: can`t remember but the syns were 4.1/2 for more cheese

Syns 9

Monday 19th May

hexa milk, hexb wm roll

B: 2 toast, 2 eggs & beans L: ham and tom sarni 2 bananas 3 pears
D; Minced beef with baked beans broccoli, boiled spuds gravy 3 more pears 3 more bananas
SYNS
2 bread - 5
gravy - 3
8 syns

Looking back over the last 3 days it has been very quiet on here hasn`t it. I am a little worried about weigh in on Friday, definitely not Thursday. Will have a quick weigh tomorrow before brekkie to see how it is going.

Food has been looking good. Nice to see you keeping up with your swimming Mo and walking too, my you must be getting fit.

As for Poppy Upndown, the kids are so funny with the things they come out with. That did make me laugh. Hope your weigh in went ok.

I have just looked up and can see - through the bushes - horses in the field opposite. Not seen any animals in there for some time. Very nice to see.

Had my car serviced today. I need a new tyre and seems that in about three months new brake linings too. Over £100 for that it seems.

Have been doing some cooking today. Have made Chilli con carni 2 portions. Lasagne, beef with BNS carrot & onion. The rest will probably be used with some other pasta. 2 portions of Chicken Provencal - using a pkt. Not
tasted it yet. 6 portions of BNS/carrot soup.

No LJ or CJ. Do we know if they are ok? Prpbably their allotment.

Looks like rain, gonna get washing in.

Hi - I hope everyone's well - I lost a pound this week - so feel grateful for that!! Good luck to everyone else who's yet to weigh inx

Thx Doreen and good to hear from u - hope all is well with u - must dash to do the school run - will pop back here to catch up on everyone tonight - I keep meaning to ask - what is ur diary called - I'd like to read itx

Thx Doreen and good to hear from u - hope all is well with u - must dash to do the school run - will pop back here to catch up on everyone tonight - I keep meaning to ask - what is ur diary called - I'd like to read itx

Whoops Doreen - in my rush to get to school - I didn't press Send!!

Hello. Good to have you back Doreen. Your day with your nephew sounded smashing. Welldone Upndown! brilliant! Im having 5 days off diet starting Thursday. We have been asked out Thursday, Friday, saturday and monday. I find t easier just to say Im off plan rather than trying to stick close to t and stressing when it goes wrong. I must admit I find it hard to go back but dong it this way is best for me. I will weigh in tomorrow as usual. :)

Looking back over the last 3 days it has been very quiet on here hasn`t it. I am a little worried about weigh in on Friday, definitely not Thursday. Will have a quick weigh tomorrow before brekkie to see how it is going.

Food has been looking good. Nice to see you keeping up with your swimming Mo and walking too, my you must be getting fit.

As for Poppy Upndown, the kids are so funny with the things they come out with. That did make me laugh. Hope your weigh in went ok.

I have just looked up and can see - through the bushes - horses in the field opposite. Not seen any animals in there for some time. Very nice to see.

Had my car serviced today. I need a new tyre and seems that in about three months new brake linings too. Over £100 for that it seems.

Have been doing some cooking today. Have made Chilli con carni 2 portions. Lasagne, beef with BNS carrot & onion. The rest will probably be used with some other pasta. 2 portions of Chicken Provencal - using a pkt. Not
tasted it yet. 6 portions of BNS/carrot soup.

No LJ or CJ. Do we know if they are ok? Prpbably their allotment.

Looks like rain, gonna get washing in.

Hi - as u say we're a quiet group now - hoping CJ and LJ are working on their allotment/gardening - I think it must be getting pretty near to LJ's big move to her mother's with her daughters and other family close by - they're probably very busy and I they're both well.

Lovely to see a field from ur home - esp now with the horses! Know exactly what u mean about the car - we can't live without them but when it comes to paying for repairs etc think we'd all rather spend it on something else!

That was a marathon cooking session Doreen - how lovely to have all those meals at hand in the next few weeks - well done. Sounds as if ur motivated this week - so u deserve a loss on Friday.

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :eek::D I miss you ;), sorry bunny came to make some noise because it was quiet, :p hehe xx

Well after a pound loss the day went a bit down hill I'm afraid here's the details!!

Brunch: bread roll 5 syns, bacon, free sausage, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, sauce 1 syn, 1 oatcake 2 syns, choc spread 2 syns,

T: lamb, gravy 1 syn, broccoli, carrots, sweetcorn,

Treats: choc 9 syns = TOTAL SYNS = 20 :eek: - I'll have to try to be an angel for the next few days at least! :angeldevil:

Hello. Good to have you back Doreen. Your day with your nephew sounded smashing. Welldone Upndown! brilliant! Im having 5 days off diet starting Thursday. We have been asked out Thursday, Friday, saturday and monday. I find t easier just to say Im off plan rather than trying to stick close to t and stressing when it goes wrong. I must admit I find it hard to go back but dong it this way is best for me. I will weigh in tomorrow as usual. :)
That sounds like a good idea to take time out - and how nice to be asked out for meals out!! You are so strict when ur on plan I'm sure anything u gain will disappear quickly! Good luck with WI 2moroxx

Thank you Upndown. And I missed Doreens cooking until you pointed it out. Doreen always seems to cook the things Id like to eat. :)

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :eek::D I miss you ;), sorry bunny came to make some noise because it was quiet, :p hehe xx

That made me smile - u'll be hearing from me all next week via the salad challenge - then u'll get fed up of me ha ha!! At least I'm used to drinking gallons of water now and it's easier to eat salads when the weather's warmer!!

Bet that pound I lost yesterday is now back on + more - couldn't sleep then did exactly this - :17729:

Started a salad challenge today, been for a walk - here we go again Upndown..............................

Hope everyone had a better night than me - esp Mo with her WI today!

How did u get on with the scales this morning Mo? Bet ur looking forward to ur break - enjoy!!

Hello. Well I was quite surprised I had stayed the same. I have been good and swimming so thought I might lose a pound or two. Never mind. :)

Hello. Well I was quite surprised I had stayed the same. I have been good and swimming so thought I might lose a pound or two. Never mind. :)

Gosh I'm surprised too - with all ur exercise and the small amount u eat as well - that doesn't seem fair - and here's me messing about all the time!

The only thing I can think u could do when u get back from ur break (that's if u want to improve ur chances of a loss?) is to think about weighing ur healthy extras, counting the syns and checking u have the rule about one third of superfree at each meal?? But ur doing so well as u are - so u may well prefer to stick with what's working for u!!

I think they are really good ideas. I think I might well do that. :)

Back