LL and libido?

wombat

Hi guys:D

Usually I am very sex active.... Not only active but horny as well....
But lately I am just not interested.... (and not only in my dear DH but even George Clooney wouldn't do anything for me:angeldevil: )

Has anyone of you noticed lack of sex drive after starting the diet?

Libido? WHat's that?? :rotflmao:

I shouldn't laugh. Sadly,k that is another thing my ex-husband took away from me. I could care less.

In my head - I miss it terribly. WHen it comes down to it. Couldn't care less. My poor OH. He's 9 years younger then me. He got the short stick in that department.

I hope one day it comes back. :(

But it's not the diet that affected mine. <sigh>

A hysterecotmy at 33 forcing me into menopause then didn't help either.

Thanks for replies:)

I suppose it doesnt help that I have an implant:rolleyes:

Well, just have to think its not forever...

Blonde-I am so very sorry hun..(hugs)

my libido is even better now than it was before. And I have to say, sex when you're not carrying an extra person in weight on your back is so much better!!! Never knew it could be this good (both sex and life lol) And in spite of my strange skin, I feel sexier now than I ever did as a size 10 18 year old.

I think the only think that affected me at the start was worrying about my smelly breath but that's not an issue any more so all's great in that department. I'm sure for those of you whose libido has gone, it'lll balance out with your hormones the longer you're on the diet.

I wonder if the same effect will happen to me?
Being a man, it doesn't take much to stir up the old libido - after all, men are creatures who have sex BECAUSE we have a headache!

My sex drive has gone from none existant to...waaaayhaaaay!

Unusual for me, but I can only put it down to weight loss. To be honest it's not just the drive getting higher but the whole thing getting "better". If ya know what I mean :D

xx

@Wombat: I think your libido will return back after a few weeks. Maybe you are too busy with the diet in your head, hormones and changes in your body that there is simply no room left in your mind?

Thanks for replies:)

I suppose it doesnt help that I have an implant:rolleyes:

Well, just have to think its not forever...

Blonde-I am so very sorry hun..(hugs)

Funny that im on the implant too. This is my 5th week having my monthly's booo. Hate them at the best of times, but this has gone too far..
Gone to have a whinge at my body..lol:D

Back