LL April Starters!

Well done for sticking to the diet Nannygoat! Try and treat yourself to something like painting your nails, or putting on a face mask and relax. Remember feeling crap usually passes and delayed gratification(losing weight by not eating) rather than instant gratification (eating food now). I learnt that at the meeting last night:D

Thanks Caramelcherry you sound more positive.:)

Hey Nanny - of course there are going to be ups and downs, but we are stronger for dealing with them rather than turning to food for comfort. You can do this! Envisage where you want to be and you know you can get there.

Hey Kik - FABBY loss - 20lb now!! Good work chick!!

I'm getting weighed tonight, so sadly excited I can hardly contain myself! Have made the decision to tell a load of people at work I am on the plan as i know that I'm gonna stick with it this time :)

Hi to everyone else, will catch up more tomo x x x

Thanks & goodluck tonight Loula!
Helen well done - doesnt it feel great:scale: lets hope we keep it up at this pace together.

At school today one of the other mums mentioned that she thought I looked like I has lost weight - first time someone not close to me has noticed - yea!!!! My jeans def feel looser now and my tops too - lovin it!!!!:D:D

It hasnt gotten easier yet :(
some of the packs make me feel sick! specially the shakes.
Woke up early this mornin really cold and then really hot, kept having flushes of hot and cold- aswell as headaches.

Also infront of and under my right ear has swollen up and is really sore! cant really move my jaw much! :(

ready to quit and ive only just started!

Adam - keep on going - it does seriously get much easier! Make sure you're drinking your water and getting your rest.

Pleased to report I lost 4.5 lb at last night's weigh in! Absolutely thrilled! xx

Nannygoat. Yeah I do feel more positive, everyone has given me a little talk so feel better.

Adam. Definitely keep going! As Loula said it definately gets easier. Can you try and swap your shake packs for soups maybe?

Loula. Well done you!!
:happy096:

Hi everyone feeling so much better today thanks to everyone for your kind words and encouragement.:thankyou:

Helen well done what a fab weight loss:happy096:

Adam don't give up it really does get easier I felt awful the first week and only a little bit better the second. The trouble is when your on a VLCD you tend to blame everything on the diet when infact you could be unwell and nothing to do with the diet.

Kik it must be great when people start to notice i can't wait.:D

Loula well done :happy096: I made the decision to tell everyone at work and it has been a great help because they all ask how I am doing and it keeps you motivated.

I am out for a meal today I am going to take a bar and I am going to make some crisps out of the soup and take them.

Have a good day everyone will check in the weekend and let you know how I got on at the meal xx

Great losses April Losers, keep the motivation going through the early weeks and you'll be flying.

Adam - probably just Carb withdrawal but you could be ill, and not a result of the diet. Also good advice to keep the fluid intake high, soreness in/around the ears is one of the signs of dehydration.

Hi Sean, thanks for your words of wisdom! Your pictures look amazing - you've got your neck back! In such a short time as well.

Adam, how you feeling today?

How's everyone elses wkend? I'm taking my daughter swimming this afternoon and baring my legs for all to see!!!

Hows everyone doing. Did you bare those legs Loula? I have had such a bad upset stomach since 5 o clock this morning and feel really rough don't know why been drinking all my water had all my packs. Still looking forward to weigh in tomorrow night.xx

Hi buddies !!
Good on you for going swimming Loula, I take my kids most weekends & love it more each week as Im getting slimmer - LOL
Adam, how are you? Hope its getting easier for you, Im 4 weeks in now and it seems like the packs are just part of my routine.
Nannygoat hope your feeling better too - keep up the water.
CANT BELIEVE WERE INTO ANOTHER WEEK ALREADY - YEA!!!

Hi all, day 5 for me and i have my first pop in tonight. When i was on weight watchers, i used to eat or drink the bar minimum on weigh in day and my first thought this morning was, cut down on the water and save a couple of packs till after, but i realise how silly this is. I'm trying to believe in this and that as long as i do the same every week i will see the true weight loss. Yesterday was a big test, especially on just day 4, fast food lunch with husband and kids ( i had water) and then i made them a sunday cooked tea (not sure if i'm aloud to say the word). I didn't even allow myself to like my fingers after serving up. I sat with them and had my soup. My youngest kept offering me some of his bless him as he said the soup looked horid but i just told him i was really enjoying it and would rather eat the soup!(little white lie). Anyway felt great afterwards and not deprived. This is my life now, for a while anyway and i have to accept that.

Hope pop-in goes well TryinnAgain - and your right that you really do need to invest in this diet and believe in it, not like WW/SW etc where if you starve yourself and dehydrate yourself on the day, the scales will show a loss :) You've managed a fast-food fest and been strong - keep it up hun! xx

Thanks Loula, went for the pop in but we weren't weighed!? Just had to check whether we were in ketosis and change any packs that we didn't like and that was it. She said it's much better to wait for the week. Bit frustrating as i'm anxious to know but my meeting is on Wed so won't be long. Have weighed at home and it looks a bit good to be true, so want to see what LL scales say.

Hey tryinagain, I didnt get a popin session at all my first week and like you my scales looked too good to be true ! but like Loula says if you have stuck with it 100% you will be amazed! Good luck for Wed:D

Totally agree Kik - the losses people can achieve in the first week are amazing! Some people on this forum lost 10-14lb in week 1 alone! I weigh myself at home too (sneakily!) because i love seeing the scales going down a little bit every day.

Hi everyone hope everyone is feeling ok. Went for my third weigh in and I have now lost 1 stone I am so happy. I know I have not had massive losses every week like some of the Ladies in my group but on WW and SW it would have taken me months to achieve a stone so I am very very happy.:D:D:D:D
Have a good day everyone:giggle:

Well done Nannygoat - you must feel great. I agree it would take ages to lose the weight on other programes! Keep up the good work.

Im just back from the gym where I did a Legs, bums & tums class - OMG I feel all shakey & dont think I can even lift my arms to make to my luch soup :8855:

Back