LL April Starters!

Hi Kik well done going to the Gym. I have found my legs ache so much since starting this diet so I have just been doing weights and then walking 3 miles to work, its odd walking fine going up stairs thats when they really start to ache but they didn't before quite bizzare.
xx

Well done April starters. You're making a flying start. Won't be long to you are all veterans.

Good luck for those still to be weighed this week x

well done everyone on your losses and determination!

This last week has flown by so fast for me, it's my WI tomorow evening and I can't believe I've lost very much because in my head I still have several days to go LOL. I've stuck to it 100% so I guess the results will speak for themselves.

I've finally got my head around the combination of packs that works for me routine-wise. I was trying to fit in too many soups at the end of the day and felt a bit bleugh about it. But now i'm happy with 1 porridge, 1 soup, 1 bar and a choc milkshake a day, it works for me. (Choc milkshake is the only one I can stomach).

I must have missed a foodpack somewhere during the week as I appear to have one extra one, don't know how that happened.

Hey Snorks - I thought that too but, since I started on bars on my second week I ate a bar that night after class and not my last pack so Ive had the porridge pack left every week !!! :D BTW your losses are fab - well done.

Well done everyone!

Nannygoat, well done on the 1 stone weightloss. That's great! 1stone in a month is the average weight loss, so you're right on track!

Snorks - Fingers crossed on your next weigh in:scale:

Kik - Well done on the exercise!

Not much to report from me, I've just been keeping my routine of the packs and drinking plenty of water. My TOTM has gone and I'm no longer bloated or have water retention. I have weigh-in tomorrow and hopefully I'll feel happier than last week :p

Glad to see you are still here Caramelcherry, I did wonder whether we'd see you still here after your last weigh-in. Good for you for sticking with it! And I'm sure you will reap the rewards very soon.

I like Wednesdays, there are loads of us who will weigh-in tomorrow I think and it's good to see how you are all doing

I have a routine similar to yours Snorks. I have porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch (generally chicken) and for my tea I have hot vanilla coffee and a peanut bar. I love peanut bars. If I could have 4 of them a day I would!!!

Oh well back from weigh in 1lb off. It is that time of the month, i feel bloated and generally rubbish!! I need toman upand up the water!! Draw a line a carry on! The week ahead is going to be great!!

Attagirl Charlie!

Well done on your losses TGO, it's pretty good considering the circumstances. Sorry to hear about your loss.

WI for me tonight - eek! I get so nervous it's unreal, even though I know I haven't lapsed at all. It's silly really. Maybe it's the thought of handing over £66 that makes me nervous, not the weigh-in!

My weigh in tonight too and i am really nervous! It's my first one. I know i've lost weight as i've been weighing myself at home but i keep worrying incase my councillers scales don't show the same!

Had my 2nd week weigh in tonight and I lost another 4lbs. So that is 1 stone in 2 weeks, fantastic. In 17 weeks on slimming work I hadn't lost a stone. I have felt it has been quite easy so far and have even sat in Mcdonalds and subway and have eaten my bar without any problem. The only problem this week is that I have a bulging disc pressing on my scietic nerve causing numbness in my foot and pain in my calf resulting in difficulty walking. Went to the Drs today and have got strong painkillers and anti-inflammatories. Just taken 2 painkillers and am now very light headed. I guess the 'may cause drowsiness do not drive' warning is true.

Well done to everyone else on their losses too.

Donna

Hope everyone weighing in tonight have had encouraging results!

I've lost another 5lbs, so am quite happy with that, total of 34lbs lost so far in 5 wks which isn't bad going at all. Oh and have knocked over 5 points off my BMI - yay!

Once again I was the only one in the group who hadn't lapsed. It's weird now because it's like the LLC is only focussing on them and I'm not there. Not that I mind them getting the support they need but she barely says a word to me!

Last edited:
ooh cross-posted with you Donna - well done on the weight loss and for resisting temptation. I find the idea of sitting in a restaurant absolutely fine, it doesn't bother me in the slightest which is a relief!

Hope the painkillers and anti-inflammatories do the trick for you

x

Hi ! Had weigh in tonight & lost 4lbs this week - really pleased:D
Well done everone elase on the losses - we are all doing great.
Snorks - keep up the good work, we'll praise you & include you here if you miss out at your class! Donna, hope you feel better soon & can get up and about. TGO well done on coping through a hard week, sorry for your loss.

Hello lovelies :D

Well done kik and snorks! Soon we will be skinny minnies.

I had my weigh in last night and I've lost 5
lbs so I'm a happy bunny today. :p

Charlie & the great on well done for persevering.

Back