LL April Starters!

Hello everyone.

I have had a crappy week, didnt stick to my packs infact didnt have anything expect a few soups and lots of tea. Things have been going on with family and i couldnt make it to my weigh in last night. I feel very de motivated and i havent rang my counceller yet.. :confused: not sure how she will act??

I have had a shake today but now feel sick, im trying really hard to get them down but i would just rather have nothing.

Im not even loosing weight.. ???.:cry:

I intend to spend an hour on here to try and up my motivation abit. Did anyone else have a week where they completely came off and were able to get back on??

Hi everyone, had my first weigh in last night and i have lost 11lbs so am really pleased and very motivated for next week now x

Hi everyone well done to you all on your losses. I am sorry to say I am changing to Cambridge Diet as money is a bit tight at the mo and it is a lot cheaper it seems the same as lighterlife without the counciling.I am going to see my lady on Monday night same weigh in night as Lighterlife so I am pleased about that. Is it ok to carry on posting even though i will not be a LL anymore.:(

Hi April starters:D Its gone quite quiet on here over the last few days. Hope everyone is doing ok & staying strong. How are we all ???
I managed to get into a new size today & am really chuffed:D

nannygoat - good luck & keep in touch.

Thanks Kik well done getting in a new size. I threw out all my old 16's yesterday so will be wearing size 14's for work next week don't it feel good makes it all worth it. I am getting into my loft this afternoon to get all my smaller clothes out I expect a lot of them will be out of fashion now LOL. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hope everyone else is ok.
Love from a very happy size 14 Brenda :8855:

Nannygoat & kik ive also gone down a size now and i decided to clear my wardrobe out today. I chucked out my old bigger size and re-arranged my clothes in order of size so that getting rid of clothes as I move down in size should be easier.

Can I join in?

Have just found you all - can I join in please? I started on the 16th April and lost 11lbs in week 1 and 7 pounds in week 2. Am delighted so far and haven't found it as difficult as I thought I would. My weigh day is Thursday and whilst I am expecting the losses to tail off, I am hoping it's not too much!
Well done everyone on your losses so far
Jo
xx

Hello Jo B, congrats on your weight loss so far, I have lost 11lbs my first week and have second weigh in on Wed. Really worried though as have been weighing myself at home and the scales haven't moved! I have stuck to it 100% and will be so unmotivated if i don't loose this week.

Keep it up girls

Sounds like you are all doing really well. Sorting out the clothes - such a motivating thing to do.
Enjoy!:)

Hello Jo B, congrats on your weight loss so far, I have lost 11lbs my first week and have second weigh in on Wed. Really worried though as have been weighing myself at home and the scales haven't moved! I have stuck to it 100% and will be so unmotivated if i don't loose this week.
I am sure you will be fine - although I am in the same boat on week 3. After 2 good weeks of losses the scales don't seem to have moved at all so am slightly panicky and desperately trying not to step on them every day!

Hi Guys!!!

Welcome Jo - well done on your loss.
Dont worry about the scales - I weigh at home all the time ( I know I shouldnt!:copon:) but I find that I have lost more than I thought I would - really should throw my scales out. LOL. If we stick to it 100% and drink loads of water we should be fine.

Hi all:girlpower:

Started refreshers last week so will be joining you here if thats OK! First week going ok despite the bank holiday so fingers crossed for wed night!
Determined to do it and keep it off this time!:break_diet:
Will stick it out through RTM this time..lesson learnt!

Had early weigh-in today, as I cant make the meeting tomorrow. Only lost 2lb this week, quite dissapointed but trying to remember to look at the whole picture:(.

Where is everyone????????????????????

I'm here! You're right it is the whole picture - at least you lost and hopefully you might be in for a bigger loss next week.
I know how you feel as my weigh in is on Thursday and I am convinced it's going to be a small one...
Keep going though, we'll get there in the end
Jo
xx

Thanks Jo - yea Ill keep going & hope for better results next week. God luck for Thurs Im sure you'll be surprised:D

Hey kik, as you said its best to look at the whole picture, some weeks you will lose more than others but it all averages out in the month :)

I have my weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Good luck to all those weighing-in today! I've got mine tonight and haven't a clue how I've done.

My inlaws came to visit for the long weekend and they said they could definitely see a difference. I also saw a friend at a picnic on Friday and she said she could tell too, so that's all very encouraging.

Jo B - I'm always worrying about the weigh-in and that my loss will be small. I've done ok so far though so hopefully you'll be fine too.

Kik, a loss is still a loss! And better than staying the same or putting on - someone in my group last week put on a pound. Fingers crossed next week will be your reward.

I'm another one who weighs themselves constantly although my scales put me at half a stone heavier than the LL ones. It's a running joke here because the scales are pretty unreliable. I can weigh myself, take my socks off and have put on 2lbs! LOL So whenever I have a wee my husband asks me how much I weed out and sometimes I've put on a few lbs. Silly really but it stops me from taking home weigh-ins too seriously.

Hi All,
Sorry I haven't been around the last week. Daughter and I went on a roadtrip up North for my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary.
Thrilled to say that I lost 5lb at weigh in last Thurs. HOWEVER, tomorrow's WI is probably going to be a different story.... I ate at the weekend. A combination of greed and being on the verge of shooting my family (parents are in the middle of a divorce etc etc). So I binged for 2 days. BUT have been totally back on track since Monday and found it easy to get back onto the shakes - I actually was relieved to put a stop to my destructive eating and get back onto something nutritious again!
I know I may not loose anything this week but overall I am still feeling much thinner than at the start of April and certainly can't of put on 25lb in a week!!!
Big hugs to everyone, and I promise to post more this week xx

Just back from my week 3 weigh in and yah another 4lbs off. So that's 18lbs in 3 weeks. That took me 16 weeks when I did slimming world.

Hope everyone else has a good weigh in.
Donna

Back