LL April Starters!

Well done Donna and to you Loula for getting back on with the programme!

I lost another 4lbs this week too, but stupidly I feel a bit disappointed. I know it's good and I wouldn't have done it otherwise but I just feel a bit meh about it.

Hi Snorks, don't feel disappointed. Just look at how much you have lost in 6 weeks it's fantastic.

Donna

Loula well done for getting back on track. It just shows your head is in the right place and you can be in control.

Snorks thats an excellent weight loss! Don't be so hard on yourself.

I've just come back from week 4 weigh in and ive lost another 5pounds this week. I'm so glad i didnt go off the rails and binge in week 2 because I didnt lose anything as I had the totm. Thanks for encouraging me guys :)

I've lost under 1.3stones in a month. I'm so happy :D

Hi Loula - welcome back & well done for getting back on track - you'll be back in the swing in no time!
Snorks, Donna & Charmelcherry - well done on the losses girls, I hope to have a bigger loss next week also.

Got some nice compliments today from some mums at school - felt good & encouraned me to keep going after a tough week:D

Well done everyone!
Snorks - 4 lbs is cool, you have lost in 6 weeks about the same amount I want to (my target is 2 stone in 4 weeks), so keep going!
Everyone else who has lost well done, and also to Loula, for getting back onto the shakes!

Hello all, had my second weigh in last night and lost 4lbs so really pleased! :D

Evening all - just got back and 3lbs lost. A bit disappointed (in fact if I am being honest, really disappointed). Really wanted to lose 4-5lbs. So, I have cut down my bars to 4 this week and lets see if that makes a difference. Hope everyone is ok this evening
Jo xx

Hi Jo - dont be too dissapointed 3lbs is a good loss. I felt the same after my 2lb loss this week - Ive been told to up my water intake - how much do you drink a day? I struggle to hit 3lts have managed it today & am going to try and get another 1 in before bed - then probably be up all night - LOL !!

Hi Jo - dont be too dissapointed 3lbs is a good loss. I felt the same after my 2lb loss this week - Ive been told to up my water intake - how much do you drink a day? I struggle to hit 3lts have managed it today & am going to try and get another 1 in before bed - then probably be up all night - LOL !!

I try to drink 3 litres of flavoured water excluding tea/coffee,and water from my packs. How much does everyone else drink?>

I try to do 3-4 litres of plain water plus shakes. Not having any tea or coffee at the moment. I didn't do as much last week due to the bank holiday weekend (I find it more difficult to drink at the weekend) which is another reason why I think it slowed down this week

Managed to get doem 3lts to day & will have another 1/2 before bed. Going to try & keep that up all week and see if it helps on Wed weigh-in.

I used to drink 4 litres of water daily plus black coffee. I never had bars, always shakes. Every one is different, but it worked for me. The couple of weeks I had less water I had low losses.
You are all doing well. Stick with it. Don't worry if you lose 3lbs. It all adds up.

Happy weekend folks!

Am pleased to report that despite my wobbly couple of days, I am happily back on track now :) Lost 1.5lb last week which, given the eating, I was pleased with. Am focusing on a 3-5lb loss for this week hopefully!

Went to a birthday party with my daughter today and had lots of nice comments about my slimmer figure!

Hope everyone else doing well - off to watch Britain's Got Talent now with a choc shake! xx

Well done Lola - great loss considering your wobble, I was 100% and only lost 2lb !!! Britians got talent was good - again, where do they find these stars?
I'm going to a charity ladies lunch tomorrow - lots of yummy food, wine & fizz - going with my bar & will be the designated driver. Have never been to this sober - hope its as much fun LOL!

Happy weekend folks!

Am pleased to report that despite my wobbly couple of days, I am happily back on track now :) Lost 1.5lb last week which, given the eating, I was pleased with. Am focusing on a 3-5lb loss for this week hopefully!

Went to a birthday party with my daughter today and had lots of nice comments about my slimmer figure!

Hope everyone else doing well - off to watch Britain's Got Talent now with a choc shake! xx

Well done on 1.5lbs! Glad to see you are back on track
Jo
xx

Hi, just back from my ladies lunch today - it was fab! I managed to sit through the meal no prob with my bar & i took a savoury broth to have also. Sipped on soda all day. What realy kept me going was all the compliments I got - some girls there I hadent seen for a while and they could all see the difference in me - it was a real confidence booster & made me more determined to see this through to the end. quite a few asked for my LLC number for LLL & LL - LOL:D

Hi Kik and all in April, i've not been on line for AGES but thought I'd pop by and see how we are all doing. I am finding it harder now than at the beginning but still going. I am on holiday in three weeks to Menorca for nine days so really unsure what to do about it to be honest. Still, I'm going to keep going and cross that bridge when I get to it.

Kik our weight losses are scarily similar! I don't drink enough water either but haven't done since day one. Maybe I should up it a bit.

Hi Helen - good to see you back, thought we'd lost you for a while!
I've increased my water this week & managed about 3.5lts most days so I hope it helps - feel like Im always drinking!

Was out late last night & missed a food pack, too late to have one when I got in, so, today I took the spare Thia soup & tried to make the crisps - LOL so funny it was just a sticky mess - so glad I didnt waste a meal on it!!! Anyone else tried to cook a pack?

I tried to cook a "muffin" - it was vile. Really quite salty (which is never a good quality in a muffin). I am convinced the people that come up with these suggestions are those that have been abstaining for a while and have forgotten what food tastes like!!:p
I made the chocolate ice cream last week which was really quite yummy but I do need to get a better blender so that I don't get lumps of ice in it.
Quite looking forward to my weigh in on Thursday I really want to lose 6lbs to take me to 2 stone. Don't know how realistic that isbut we shall see. This is the first week I have actually started to feel like I am losing weight and clothes are getting looser
xx

I agree Jo - I wouldnt waste a food pack on trying to make stuff but maybe when we are week 12 or so we may just !!!

Good luck for Thurs - keep drinking the water:waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

Back