LL April Starters!

Just back from my week 4 weigh-in and another 4lbs down. Great especially as it's that totm. I am even wearing a top that 4 weeks ago I couldn't even get on as my flab was sticking out too much. Atleast now I can start wearing some more of the clothes in my cupboard.

Donna

Back from week 3 weigh in and have lost 6lbs!!! Am so pleased and even more motivated to see this through. It really does work!!!

Well done tryin again. Its fab isn't it to see those scales going down.

Donna

Just back from class & lost 5lbs this week - so pleased after a small loss last week!! Was told tonight Im no longer classed as obese but am now overweight!!!!!

Well done everone else on your losses this week!!!

WEll done Kik!!! 5lb is fab!!! xx

Just come back from week 4...6lbs which takes me to exactly 2 stone in 4 weeks! I am absolutely thrilled, that is exactly what I wanted but really wasn't sure it would happen!

Well done Jo - thats a fab result!!!!

How did everyone else get on this week?

Well done Jo - it's literally melting away isn't it!!!!

I lost another 4lb last night which takes me to a total loss of 2st 1lb in 6 weeks :)

Well done you - it's quite exciting at the moment. I know I won't lose 2 stone every month but I would like to lose another 2.5 stone over the rest of the 9 weeks. Let's see if it's do-able!

Some amazing losses going on ladies. Well done all of you!

hi all! I forgot to check back in here after my weigh-in on Wednesday - d'oh! Anyways, I lost another 5lbs last week taking my halfway results to 43lbs in 7 weeks so I'm very happy with it.

I've not noticed much difference in my clothes though, I'm hoping I wake up one morning and the clotes wil have caught up with the scales!

Everyone's doing really well and still sounding so positive which is great to read, keep it up!

Well done ladies

Looks like you are all doing really well.
It ususally evens out to about 1 stone loss per month and that's roughly 1 dress size so it will start to really impact on your clothes very soon.
Keep it up - you are doing great.:)

that's good to know SB, thanks! Although my husband made a good point last night - I've always bought clothes that are much much too big for me, hiding I guess. So the difference isn't going to be very noticable for a while. Maybe I need to get my old (slightly) smaller clothes out...

Well done everyone on our losses this week - were going great!!:D

Snorks I agree with the clothes thing - Ive always bought things that hide me & hang on me so no lumps & bumps show. Now Ive gone down a size ( nearly 2 sizes!) my sister keeps tellling me to try on things that are more fitted and it really shows the weight loss - so yes get out your smaller clothes & you'll be surprised. Its a great way to stay motivated:)

I agree with the clothes issue. I am still in my pre-LL clothes, although I can now wear them comfortably rather than them being do tight I can hardly breathe! I was a size 22 before and am an 18-20 now but haven't bought any new clothes yet as I plan to go down a few more dress sizes yet. I picked up a couple of pairs of Next jeans in a 16 last wkend at a car boot sale (only 50p each!!) and am going to work on getting into those. I am feeling fabulous tho and loving the comments I am getting!

I bought a new pair of 18 jeans today - slightly snug around the middle but I have real problems buying jeans anyway as I have skinny legs but a big fat middle! I've now lost 2 stone and because all my weight is round my middle and it's the last bit to shift I've only done 1 dress size. Roll on 16s I say. What is everyone's ideal size? I would love to be a 12 but would be satisfied with a 14...

I am now in a size 16 which is amazing ! - I love it - was a 20 before. I would love to wear a size 10 just once ! Ideally at my target I would like to be a comfortable 12.
I think we should hit the charity shops like BL & SB and get some bargins! :D

Well done everyone! I lost 2lbs last week, everyone assumed I was disappointed but I'm really not, I'm quite happy I'm lighter than I was last week:D Roll on next wednesday's weigh in

Well done thats the way to look at it CC :D

Just posted my before pics - AGHHHHHH!!!!!! Going to take some halfway ones this week and make me feel better:)

you're brave! Not sure I will until i am finished!

Back