LL April Starters!

I've always been a huge water drinker. I have 4-5 litres a day when I'm eating normally. I think I just sweat a lot, plus I never drink anything except water - I think some people underestimate the water they drink because of forgetting to count all the cups of tea and coffee they have.

So, 2lb for me this week. We changed WI days and bought it forward 2 days so I'm not overly disappointed. Hopefully it should be more next week. Had a chat with my LLC about when is the right time to go into RTM. She wants me to go when I hit a BMI of 25 but I think I might want to hang on for another half stone. We'll see what happens when I hit it. It seems strange to be talking about it really and slightly unreal

hiya all, a fleeting visit from me. Just got back from weigh-in and have lost 4lbs, taking me to 98lbs in total or 7 stones! Yay! I'm notfeeling very well though so am turning in for the night, night-night!

Well done Jo - what a great position to be in - 7 stones down, FANTASTIC!!!!!
it's always a dilemma to kknow exactly when to start RTM.
I waited until I got to the weight I wanted to be before I started RTM. It worked for me, I was the same weight after the 12 weeks although I did fluctuate a litttle in between which really scary.
The first time the scales go up 1 or 2 lbs you think you've lost it! That's why it's so important to do RTM - to deal with those feelings of panic.
Good luck with the next stage. Well done.

Well done snorks that's fantastic.
3 lbs this week for me making 70lbs or 5 stones lost. Only got 30lbs to get to my target.

Donna

Wow, everyone is doing so well. Keep up the good work girls...:)

Well, this week saw another 3.5lbs gone, am really quite pleased with that - only another 5lbs to a healthy BMI. Nearly there now...

Jo B, you will be there before you know it...wooohooo.

I went to my first RTM meeting last night. It's week 3 for me but I was on holiday so not managed the class. Feels weird being in a class of people I don't know but I'm sure I will get used to it. I had lost 5lb since last weigh in, so quite pleased with that. And my LLC told me about 3 times how fabulous I was looking so I left with a massive smile on my face......ohh I love LL....:)

Hi :wavey:, sorry ive been away for so long! Its been a mixture of moving home & not getting my online connection sorted & going totally awol on the diet..... :break_diet:
Its great to see that youre all doing so well & sticking to the plan - well done everyone! Im not sure what to do now - Im having real problems with my hair, since I have started to eat it has started to fall out quite drastically, ive got fine hair anyway & this is making it really bad & very hard to deal with- people have noticed! I've looked online & it seems that it will regrow over the next few months but Im afraid to go back on diet full force & have vthis happen again. I may try LLL or go onto RTM ? Cost is a big factor for me now also - dont know what to do - Ive put on 8.5lbs and dont want this to happen.............:cry:

Hi Kik, sorry to hear you've been struggling. This is a crucial time for you and any decision you make can be the difference between maintaining or the weight going back on...I'm sure you know that.

The good news is that as far as I'm aware it's fairly common and it does grow back in quickly. I'm sure it must be quite distressing, my hair is my crowning glory so I would be distraught, but try to put it in perspective.....it's better to have some hair thinning and be thinner than the alternative.

Hope you get back on track soon....:)

Hi morticia
Well done on starting RTM and the positive strokes from your LLC. I'm sure you'll fel with your new group soon although I also found that the people in Foundation are the ones I really relate to most, probably because we did share some intimate issues. I'm so glad BL was in my group. We are still discovering things we have in common, some quite
coincidental.
Morticia thanks for your kind message.:)

Hi morticia
Well done on starting RTM and the positive strokes from your LLC. I'm sure you'll fel with your new group soon although I also found that the people in Foundation are the ones I really relate to most, probably because we did share some intimate issues. I'm so glad BL was in my group. We are still discovering things we have in common, some quite
coincidental.
Morticia thanks for your kind message.:)

hehehe - we said the other night, we must be sistah's from another mistah! :D :D

Another 4lbs off for me this week. Only 10 more lbs until I start rtm, I can't wait. Plus I just bought a size 16 jacket from tesco which I am well pleased with.

Donna

Well done Donna. Tesco have got some nice things at the moment haven't they?
Also M&S have a 50% off sale. I've just bought a pink dress for £17 instead of £35. Good start to the week-end.

Hi everyone, sorry have been neglecting you all. I've got a manic week ahead of me so can't check in that much! I've got a wedding on Saturday, a funeral on Monday 3 hrs away, plus I'm doing all the cakes for the wedding - 200+ of them to bake and ice!

Lost 2lbs at WI last week although it's TOTM at the mo which doesn't help. I did hit 100lbs lost though - Yay!

I've had to go shopping over this weekend for a funeral outfit and bought a skirt in Monsoon. I tried on the 16 which was fine. I thought 'maybe I should just try on the 14, just in case' and that was fine too so I bought it! then I got home and thought maybe I should try the 12...so went back yesterday and the 12 fitted just fine LOL. then I thought 'this is silly, I should try on the 10 just to be sure' Lo and behold, the 10 fits me well enough to wear!!!!!!! :eek: The zip doesn't do all the way up - maybe an inch from the top but it's not noticeable and looks fine otherwise. It's a beautiful skirt so this way I can get lots of wear out of it. I don't ever remember being a size 10, not even when I was in my early teens. It seems crazy that on Saturday I'm wearing a size 20 dress to the wedding and on monday a size 10 skirt to the funeral! And to think that 20 weeks ago I was in size 26/28...:bliss:

SB - I bought a black pure silk ruffled blouse in tesco for the funeral for £12.50 yesterday instead of £30+, and last week got a pair of linen trousers in M&S's sale for £7 instead of £20, although they are already too big for me :doh::argh:

Snorks, that is amazing!! Well done on the 100lbs!! How brilliant. Well done on the shopping too, it is a bug that well and truly has me in it's grip now. Smaller size shopping is so much fun. I adore Monsoon, but always been a bit scared to go in there until now. Will definitely make a plan to get in and at least try some things on. Just trying to keep a bit restrained on the shopping front, lol otherwise the bank will be largely unhappy with me!!

Jez
xx

Well done Snorks. Wearing a size 10 is a great feeling isn't it...:)

Hope you have a good week ahead.

Hey all, Just wanted to quickly say a HUUUUGE well done to Snorks! Everyone is doing so well. I have continued to wobble here and there but am on course for abstinent September! xx

Back