LL April Starters!

So another 2.75lbs for me - I feel like I am crawling to the end, long gone are the weeks when I would lose 4lbs+ every week! Ah, well get there I will, was talking with my LLC tonight and we reckon about another 3 weeks in abstinence and then onto RTM!

Well done Jo, your 2.75lb was about my typical week most weeks so you're doing fine.

On another note I had my W/I tonight and lost anothet 2.5lb. LLC asked if I was trying to lose more..:O. So I think I need to eat a bit more......what a hardship...lol...:)

Hi Jez, My first weigh in was last week which showed a 5lb loss, but that was also for the last week of foundation, and then this week 2.5lb so a bit confusing really, could be anything from 5lb to 7.5lb.

Definitely excited Jez but also quite worried - the problem is I still have a right belly on me! It is where all my weight is, I have lost just about all there is to lose from arms, legs, face, back etc but the stomach still remains. Ideally I would like to lose more from there but if I do I worry that it will go from my face etc and I will end up looking gaunt. So we've decided that a BMI of 24 something is when I will go into RTM (about another 9lbs to go) and then half a stone off during RTM apparently and I should be 23 something which for my frame I will be quite happy with.
I will be in RTM by the 8th October at the latest as I want to be completely finished by Christmas and that would mean that the last meeting would be on Christmas eve!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement, much appreciated!

I've just got back from WI and have lost 5lbs this week so am happy. I jus worked out my average and it seems to be around 4-4.5lbs per week which is actually better than I expected.

I also worked out that I need to lose 40lbs to be at the top end of the healthy BMI range and 83lbs to be at the bottom end! So I am a little jealous of those of you looking at RTM but I will get there sometime I guess.

Jo, Christmas is a really compelling target isn't it? I was thikning of aiming for Christmas to be on RTM but I think that would be hard so maybe I'll aim for the new year and take Christmas out of the eating equation for a while...

Hey Jo

I have exactly the same problem with the belly, I seem to recall from an earlier post that you are apple shaped, the same as me - pah, what I wouldnt do for a tummy tuck!! Still am slim everywhere else and the tummy realistically isn't half of what it was. I am looking at starting RTM on 14 Sept, so will finish 30 November. Scary but exciting!!

Morticia, thanks for the post, looking forward to still shifting a few more pounds in RTM. Wonder if it will hold all the way thorough? My goal is 9st 1lb, which will be a loss of 5 stone, but omg I am now starting to imagine being in the 8 stone range :)

Have a wonderful evening ladies!! Thanks for the replies :)

Jez
xx

Snorks well done...5lb, that's fab.

Jez, you're welcome. I'm sure you will do fine on RTM and Christmas should be so much better this year.

Jo, my tummy was always my difficult area. Just before RTM I was thinking I was going to always have it, but for some reason in the last few weeks ( first few weeks of RTM) it seems to have reduced drastically....probably as there is no fat anywhere else now, last place to come off really. The other thing to consider, for me at least is that although I will have lost all the fat, there will still be loose skin, so my tum will never be flat.....but ten times better than it was...:)

Well done AGAIN Snorks! You just keep on pulling those big numbers out don't you - it's fantastic isn't it?! You'll be there before you know it.
Jez and Morticia - thanks for your replies about belly fat. I am feeling really quite obsessed with it at the moment which isn't good. When I got measured at WI on Tuesday I've still got a waist measurement of 36" and a hip measurement of 44", so as you can see it ain't all that small! Don't want to be left with blobby rolls of fat around my stomach and skinny everywhere else. Right, will stop obsessing NOW!

Well done everyone some great losses. I only lost 1lb this week but I think I haven't drunk enough as we have been out for days and I never drink enough when out. Ah well onto next week.

Donna

I just popped back to see how everyone is doing and I have to congratulate Snorks on passing the 100 lb - well done! And size 10 - I don't think I've ever been in a size 10 - what's it like?

At the moment I'm planning on getting back to a VLCD (LL if I can find a group) some time in October after my exams and stressful period at work are over. My weight loss has been pretty good back on normal food but I miss the structure and discipline of LL.

Hi - sorry been awol for a while - again!! Congrats you are al doing so well. Snorks 100lbs - so good well done! Jo read on the other thread that ur going into RTM seems like the right decision - good luck.
Mort - how r u doing on RTM? Ive been totally off track and have put on a stone ( in only 5/6weeks ) have decided to follow LLL to lose it again and then do RTM from that. I have lost alot of hair and going fully abst. again worries me.
The support on here has been amazing & I dont think I would ever have got this far without it - THANKS:D:D:D

Awww, Kik, was just thinking about you today. Sorry to hear about your blip, but glad you're getting back on track. Stay with us and feed off the support.

I'm doing good. RTM has not been too challenging so far...fingers crossed...:)

Good to see you back....:)

Hi Kik,
I'm still around and still in abstinence! Only for another couple of weeks though and then RTM beckons. It's a strange decision to make and one that makes me a little nervous especially as physically I am not where I want to be but we'll see how I go on RTM and then I will re-evaluate after Christmas.
Glad to hear you are still around and planning on going to LLL despite your blip - you can do it!

hi girls, quick run in and run out, I'm in the middle of a huge baking session for someone.

last week I stayed the same :cry: I have no idea why and I was a ilttle gutted. I had been supremely busy though and my LLC said maybe my body just needed to hold on to what it had. I don't know..

Anyhoo, this week I lost 6lbs so am a much happier bunny, and am totally comforatble with 6lbs in a fortnight.

Am in awe of those of you in RTM or about to start it, I just can't imagine ever being there. Best of luck to you!

You'll get there Snorks, I promise!
So this week was my final week in Developers, as of next Thursday I will officially be in RTM. Really scary stuff but it's time to go I think. I will still pop in here and update things and check up on how you are all going

You'd better Jo! LOL

Well done Snorks, you will be there before you know it, look how quickly the last 26 weeks have gone.

Jo, will be good to see you in the RTM forum.....some great advice in there.

Well done snorks that was a great loss. Oh jo off to rtm. I am very scared about going there. Do post to let us know how you get on.

I only lost 1lb this week. I guess seeing as I am only 1 stone 6lbs away from target it is going to go slowly. I want to lose 6lbs over the next 2 weeks. I am not weghing next week as I'm off for a meeting for a potential new job. Then I want to start rtm with 1 stone to go.

Donna

Back