LL doing chilli con carne packs!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cambridge*diet*08, 27 November 2009 Social URL.

1. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Ggrrrrr i want some! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

I now want some too :)

4. Guru

Guru Silver Member

I bet it's rank if the thai chilli soup is anything to go by :D

5. lottie***

lottie*** Full Member

urghhhh yeah that was disgusting!!!! i didnt ever get on with LL at all, bet were not missing out at all! :)

6. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

In my head it is just chilli con carne, how you would get it in the pub. I bet they even get it on a jacket potato :D ok deluded isnt the word x

7. lottie***

lottie*** Full Member

lol!! when i went to the pub last week my friend had exactly that! but they had alos done a seperate chilli for a rugby team that was really hot, they put that on her dinner instead of the normal one and it was so hot and spicy she couldnt eat it, i couldnt possibly say i didnt think it was a little bit funny!! :)

8. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Aren't CD having a re-brand sometime in the next week or so? If so, perhaps there'll be some new flavours and this will be one of them? Personally I can't stand the soups either, but the idea of pub chilli on a jacket spud......................dream on sue!

9. lottie***

lottie*** Full Member

ohhh now that would be exciting! new things to try! and all in time to enjoy for xmas- heres to hoping x

10. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

It might just be new packaging though - but here's hoping there'll be something new to try.

11. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

mmmm chilli! I'm going to have to do an extra quarter mile as pennance just for thinking about such yumminess lol

12. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

My mum actually makes the best chilli in the world. Luckily she's not made it since I started Cambridge!!