Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bridejoo, 26 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bridejoo

bridejoo Member

Hello everyone

Well even after eating little bits of our wedding breakfast taster menu this week I still managed to lose 3.3lbs. Perhaps it will catch up with me next week?!

So I've now lost a few ounces short of 2.5stones in 8 weeks!
    I'm chuffed to pieces!

I really feel good knowing that my 100 days is slowly drawing to a close, not because I can eat again, but because I will only be 6 weeks away from getting married and I will (hopefully) be at least another stone lighter!

Joo xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

I am really pleased for you. I read your post about worrying about having to taste your wedding menu - but it looked as though you managed to be controlled enough to literally only taste a little bit here and there - just enough to make decisions and no more. You managed to "keep control" how fabulous is that!!
    Well done
  4. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    Well done on you weight loss this week. I bet you are very busy getting all your wedding arrangements in order, such an existing time for you.:) I wish you luck and happiness in your coming marriage:character00250:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.