LL January Starters

Good luck everyone .....just remember to wrap up warm and when the cold weather goes you'll be abe to unwrap a lovely slimmer bod come spring :D

I've started! I've been to my first weigh in! The new dvd is erm... interesting. And most importantly, I was not snowed in! Whoop! Bring on weigh in 2!!

Well done New Year starters! It seems only 2 mins since my first weigh in...I still can't believe how much weight has gone in just a few weeks!

Go for it! xx :)

Beckimo, you can do it, you did it before (as I did), bring it on !!!

What's this DVD?

(had a sneak peak on scales today and mine show 5lb off since Saturday!! Just wish it weren't so blooming cold !!!)

You know the DVD they show in the group? There is a new one! With Dr. Hilary! And 3 very robotic lighter life success stories. And the weirdest CBT/TA woman ever!! Made me giggle!

Day 1 is going well so far. Only I think I am coming down with something. I have a headache and I'm nauseated and I'm dizzy. Just want to curl up in bed. But no such luck. :(

Withdrawal symptoms honey?
Good luck x

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - official WI Tues 5th Jan

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! Cant come soon enough!!

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - official weigh in Sun 10th Jan

Bekimo - starts Tuesday 5th January 2010! OMG! That is very similar to todays date!! :eek:

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - weighed in at 13st

Am starting on Weds 13th! Gulp.
Good luck everybody.
Drama Queen xxxx

Bekimo - starts Tuesday 5th January 2010! OMG! That is very similar to todays date!! :eek:

DramaQueen - starts - Weds 13th Jan

Good luck everybody.
Drama Queen xxxx

Sugarlump - started 5th Jan 2010 - 7st to lose! 1st weigh-in on Monday night!!

Hi I just started yesterday (5th Jan 2010). I have 7 stone to lose and thought I would join a forum for a bit of support. Hope everyone who has already started is coping well with the first few days. I felt a little sick with hunger pangs on my first day but feeling much more myself today!

Don't forget the water, that will help!

Hi everybody, my name is Janey and i am going to be a Jan starter yet again, joined the Jan 2009 last year and just did not put my all into it!!
So here i am again 3 stone heavier, hoping I can join your Jan starters 2010, I now have 4 1/2st to lose, I WILL lose it this time I WILL succeed and let nothing stand in my way. This time it is my health and well being at stake, I will be in need of knee replacements in 2yrs and hip in 3-5 years if I do not lose weight and excercise more to keep this osteoarthritis at bay!!
I look forward to us exchanging our experiences as we travel through our journey and getting to know everyone.
Janey xx

ps. Meant to say got my packs tonight so start in the morning.

Last edited:
Hi Guys - I wanted to wish ALL of you Jan starters (and re-starters) Good luck!!! Keep up with your water and do your best not to eat! It is MUCH harder than you realise to get back on the wagon (speaking from one who knows!)

Im sure you will all loose ooodles of lbs and dont forget those before, during and after photos!! They are a great incentive to carry on and we love to see them. xxxxx

Sugarlump - started 5th Jan 2010 - 7st to lose! 1st weigh-in on Monday night!!

Good luck everybody.
Drama Queen xxxx

Janey B -- starts Thurs 7th Jan weigh in--13st 11lbs

Back