LL January Starters

Well day1, good start, lets hope it continues!! Have had my porridge and 1 1/2ltr water. Need to keep this positive attitude going!!
How is everybody else doing? Wish you all a great day.
Janey XX

Well done Janey :) Have you planned your meals for the rest of the day of just taking it as it comes?

Hi Claire, at moment sitting with my veg soup and black tea, thai chill for dinner and porridge later in my weakest hours ha ha!!!
What about you, was it yesterday you started, how you getting on,is day 2 going well for you?

Janey xx

Last edited:
Well done to everyone that's started so far! Love reading about it, and its preparing me for my start on monday! I cant wait!!! I just want it to happen now haha!

Rich :) x

Well done to everyone that's started so far! Love reading about it, and its preparing me for my start on monday! I cant wait!!! I just want it to happen now haha!

Right here is a good place to keep the motivation going. I like hearing all about everyones weight loss adventures. But then I am vey nosey!!!

Monday will be here before you know it!

Day 6 for me and into the swing, but keep forgetting to drink !!!

Am loving banana porridge in this cold weather and it fills me up !!

Have been doing this first week on my own as I had packs left over from last time. Sunday is my official day of starting at an LL class again.

I don't like the savoury packs, so it's sweet and porridge and bars for me all the way !!

Good luck everyone !!

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, a friend recommended I join as I have just started LL, today is day 1 and I am feeling really positive and just completely up for meeting the new me! Good luck to everyone xx

E x

Welcome to the forum!!

You'll find your way around in no time!! There is definitely no shortage of help, inspiration and guidance here!

B x

Good luck to you too [is the E for Ella? ] see you are on day 1 like me, have you had a good start?
How about flavours, you liking them ok?
Janey xx

Hi Claire, at moment sitting with my veg soup and black tea, thai chill for dinner and porridge later in my weakest hours ha ha!!!
What about you, was it yesterday you started, how you getting on,is day 2 going well for you?

Janey xx

I'm just having a chicken soup in a cup. Feeling a bit lightheaded this afternoon and very cold, vest, jumper & heating on but still freezin. Seems a bit too soon to be suffering from that tho! I like the sound of the thai chilli so going to swap the chilli con carne for that and some different shakes. Gonna pop down at counsellor later today :) I got myself some really nice coffee and sweeteners for a night infront of the TV. I usually drink tea, white with no sugar but i don't like it without milk so changed to coffee. How are you feeling? xx

Thanks girls, Janey the E is for Emily! Monkerella was the nickname I was given by my parents when I was little!

So far today I've had the Porridge, Mushroom Soup, Vanilla Shake with some Expresso and I've got the Chilli Con Carne to have for Dinner. Trying to keep at it with the water but I just keep forgetting to drink!

The good thing is that I'm currently unwell with a Chest Infection so I haven't really get a very big appetite at the mo anyway so hopefully that will help!

Good luck guys xx

Not long to go now Rich. Be great to see which meals you enjoy etc xx

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, a friend recommended I join as I have just started LL, today is day 1 and I am feeling really positive and just completely up for meeting the new me! Good luck to everyone xx

E x

Hi Monkerella :)
Welcome to the site, i'm loving the support on here. Good luck x

I just have to share this. Because it amused me. I have been.... sneaky.

I have just had a visit from my friend. She is one of these people who just keeps going off travelling for months on end! She's hardly ever home. Anyway, she's off to France on Monday (after spending 2 months home, which is a very long time for her) and she will be gone for 5 months. For the skiing season aparently.

So she sees me today. At day 2. When she returns and sees me in 5 months, I shall be all tiny and stuff. So I chose not to tell her I was on a diet. :D It shall be an amusing surprise when we see each other again!!!

In other news, Day 2 has gone very well! :flirt2: Yey me!

I just have to share this. Because it amused me. I have been.... sneaky.

I have just had a visit from my friend. She is one of these people who just keeps going off travelling for months on end! She's hardly ever home. Anyway, she's off to France on Monday (after spending 2 months home, which is a very long time for her) and she will be gone for 5 months. For the skiing season aparently.

So she sees me today. At day 2. When she returns and sees me in 5 months, I shall be all tiny and stuff. So I chose not to tell her I was on a diet. :D It shall be an amusing surprise when we see each other again!!!

In other news, Day 2 has gone very well! :flirt2: Yey me!

Ooooh, i like that ;-) I not told anybody what i'm doing but won't lie if asked. Am sure they will notice when weight starts to come off :)

Ooooh, i like that ;-) I not told anybody what i'm doing but won't lie if asked. Am sure they will notice when weight starts to come off :)

Oooh that sounds like fun. I'm enjoying keeping it to myself (well myself and you lot of course. And the parentals!) I would like to see what difference if any it makes to people opinions of my weightloss if they dont know i'm on a diet, and specifically which one ;)

It's not sad, it's fantastic. I am constantly thinking about it too, just can't wait to start. Just think, this time next week you will be at least 6lbs (if not more) lighter. The only way is down.......
GO FOR IT!
DQX;)

Back