LL January Starters

Hello fellow january starters! I went to my first meeting tonight although they had originally started 2 weeks ago, and got my foodpacks and had my photo taken... so i start tomorrow morning! really excited but know itll be hard some of the time, but really positive and optimistic =] i have about 5 stone to lose to be at the middle of my healthy weight, and i am hoping (fingers crossed) that i can achieve that in foundation, as it really is so expensive for a student, and i dont spend that much a week on food. but hey ho =] will have to see! is really inspiring reading this forum and this is my first ever post! i will support you all on your journey and i hope you'll support me too =] here's to the pounds dropping off! =D xx

Had my second weigh-in tonight and 4.4lb gone, so that's 11lb so far :) Good luck to all for weigh-ins over next few days, let us know how you get on x

Congrats on the first fornight hun! I have my 2nd weigh in tonight, oddly excited. :p

Hey Guys

Hope your all well! Just had my 1st weigh in and lost 13.9lbs!!!!! Im soooo happy, she said i need to drink more water as my keto stick was quite dark! Im drinking about 4.5litres at the moment might try and up it to 6 this week!! GULP!!!!! so motivated at the moment still!!!
Cant wait to be sexy again lol!!!

Rich xxxxx

Wow! 4.5 litres. Daaaaaamn! I struggle with the nearly 3 I am managing now!!!

Well done for week one honey. That is superb going!!!

Sexy is well within reach, dontcha think! ;)

Well done everyone on your weight losses, welcome Rider, i bet you're excited for this time next week when you're bound to be smaller! Had a real wobble last night! Was trying to work out why i wante to eat but couldn't get to the bottom of it. Had been having cravings all day and by the evening i felt like i was going mad. I have to admit i had an extra bar, just so i could eat something. Feel dissapointed about doing that but it did stop a full on binge. Anyway, just been to the gym and i feel great today and back in the zone so hopefully here's to a good day x

janeyb what a fab weight loss - bet your on cloud 9.
had 1st meeting on sunday and its good to be back, got a little bit too excited aboutt the chille, however if you close your eyes at least it feels like your eating something !!
Can't wait for my weigh in I'm buzzing already at the thought of a loss however big or small !!!
I'll update on Monday morn

Lou
xxxxxx

Hope everyone's staying strong and having a good week so far!

My WI has got moved to Thursday so won't get a full week's loss at it, but heyho it's still be coming off so who cares! :D

Hope everyone's staying strong and having a good week so far!

My WI has got moved to Thursday so won't get a full week's loss at it, but heyho it's still be coming off so who cares! :D

Fabulous Positivity there Mr. Pete!!

I have my weigh in tonight. Feeling all WAH! Eek! I dunno if that is excitement or anxiety!? Hmmm....

Well all is good. Ok, that's a teeny overstatement.

Does anyone else struggle to have all their packs? I'm just not "hungry"!!!!! Oh god damn my poor appetite :(:mad:

Plus side, I discovered banana shakes this week. Nummy!

Well done everyone on your weight losses, welcome Rider, i bet you're excited for this time next week when you're bound to be smaller! Had a real wobble last night! Was trying to work out why i wante to eat but couldn't get to the bottom of it. Had been having cravings all day and by the evening i felt like i was going mad. I have to admit i had an extra bar, just so i could eat something. Feel dissapointed about doing that but it did stop a full on binge. Anyway, just been to the gym and i feel great today and back in the zone so hopefully here's to a good day x

Much better to have an extra bar or foodpack rather than a full on binge - I'm sure it probably won't even make an impact on the scales (altho wouldn't recommend doing it too often!)

Lou xx

Just got back from 2nd week weigh in. Lost 8lbs!!! :D

I am in shock.

17lbs so far. Eeek.

Updated thingy...

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - Week 2 WI 12th Jan

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! 13.9lbs off week one!!!!!!!!!!:)

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - 13lbs lost

Bekimo - started Tuesday 5th January 2010! - Lost 17lb so far!!

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - weighed in at 13st - 11lb lost so far

DramaQueen - starts - Weds 13th Jan

Sugarlump - started 5th Jan 2010 - 7st to lose! 1st weigh-in on Monday night!!

Janey B -start 7thJan wk 2 loss 4.6lb==15lb total

Spannerwanner – restarted 9th Jan – start weight unknown

Last edited:
Hey Guys

Hope your all well! Just had my 1st weigh in and lost 13.9lbs!!!!! Im soooo happy, she said i need to drink more water as my keto stick was quite dark! Im drinking about 4.5litres at the moment might try and up it to 6 this week!! GULP!!!!! so motivated at the moment still!!!
Cant wait to be sexy again lol!!!

Rich xxxxx

Well done Rich, what a great start ! :)

Hi Guys ....may I join??

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - Week 2 WI 12th Jan

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! 13.9lbs off week one!!!!!!!!!!:)

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - 13lbs lost

Bekimo - started Tuesday 5th January 2010! - Lost 17lb so far!!

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - weighed in at 13st - 11lb lost so far

DramaQueen - starts - Weds 13th Jan

Sugarlump - started 5th Jan 2010 - 7st to lose! 1st weigh-in on Monday night!!

Janey B -start 7thJan wk 2 loss 4.6lb==15lb total

Spannerwanner – restarted 9th Jan – start weight unknown

Missy: restart 5th Jan 10 Week 2 -9lbs Total -19lbs :D

Claire and Rich,well done thats fantastic, isn't this diet just THE BEST!!!!

Just back from my weigh in and cannot believe it!!!!!! I lost another 4.6lbs tonight, this makes it 15lb in 2wks, to say I'm over the moon is an understatement!!
I'm so happy with the group we have, we're all from different walks of life and I mean DIFFERENT! Yet we all have this one thing in common,can anyone guess what that might be?
To hear others stories tonight gave me such comfort in realising no matter what circle in life you belong to we're really all in the same boat!

Good luck to all who have weigh ins tomorrow.

Janeyxx

Well done Janey, i bet you feel great ;-) It's nice to see us all doing so well x

Thanks everyone for your comments.
A huge well done to everyone with losses this week so far, your all wee stars, good luck to all those stilll to get thier good news!!
Of course you can join us Missbiker, welcome. Great weightloss in your first 2 weeks.
Janey xx

Hi All i had a great first week now into second and have problems can i take laxatives does anyone know???

Wk 1 - 18lb off (wwhhooooo)

You can have Dulcolax and if you ask your LLC that's probably what he/she will recommend. Psyllium Husks can be used as well, but first and foremost make sure you are having enough water as dehydration is the common cause of constipation while doing LL!

Beki & Casmal thats absolutly brilliant weightlosses, what an inspiration for us all, GO GIRLS GO!!!!
Janey xx

Wk 1 - 18lb off (wwhhooooo)

WOW! :eek:

I would send the cheery squad but they have passed out! That is insane. Well done you!!

Beki & Casmal thats absolutly brilliant weightlosses, what an inspiration for us all, GO GIRLS GO!!!!
Janey xx

Becky, - way to to hun, what a fantasti loss!!

Thank you ladies!!! I hope all is going well for you both.

I am freezing. And I just had a meeting where they brought lunch in and everyone was pigging out around me and I then had to explain why I wasn't eating and getting blank stares off people. Oooh annoyed and totally craving turkey and cranberry sandwiches. :cry:

Back