LL January Starters

Congratulations Belle.
What a fantastic start, you're well on your way now.

6 lbs gone this week - yay! =D

BridgetJones-start 4thJan---35.LBS loss

Bekimo - started Tuesday 5th January 2010! - Lost 25lbs so far!!

Missy:restart 5th Jan Wk7 -4lbs = 34lbs :D

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - 19lb loss

Janey B-start 7th Jan----40lbs loss

BelleBee-start 27th Jan = 27lbs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-32lbs loss

My apologies to anyone I may have removed from the Jan starters board. If you wanted to stay on just shout!!!

Total losses 372.lbs
Well done everyone, let's see what March brings :D

Well done Calico thats brilliant, tell me your secret getting 6lbs off on wk6/7!!!
Then again thats what makes this programme unique, stick to it and the losses take care of themselves, some weeks great loss like yours other weeks we grumble at 2 off but we always end up getting payback eh!!!!
Janey xx

Thanks for updating Janey B!
Well, last week i was in the gym everyday for an hour and i lost 3lbs, which i had a grumble about lol!
This week i think i felt a bit disheartened and due to the amount of assignments i had i didnt get in the gym at all so maybe the weight loss caught up this week?
Either way i've decided to try and get in the gym about 3 times a week!

Wow, CalicoSoneji, 6lbs is fab!! Well done you!

I hope I get at least 1lb off this week to reach my 2 stone. I don't feel like I've had a great loss this week, as my tums been a bit up and down and I've been eating packs at weirder times than usual. Don't think my body likes it. Just had an extra busy week, should calm down in the next few days.

BridgetJones-start 4thJan---35.LBS loss

Janey B-start 7th Jan----44lbs loss

My apologies to anyone I may have removed from the Jan starters board. If you wanted to stay on just shout!!!

Total losses 376.lbs

I am so so happy, thats another 4lbs off for me this week, I just cannot believe the good losses I am having, first time round it was 2lbs & 3lbs was a good week!!!
I hope others are feeling as good as I am.

Janey xx

Hi Guys!
Well done again on your fantastic losses!!
Its another 4 off for me this week! Cant believe it!!:D
6 weeks to my summer holidays and i cant believe im saying this but i will be in a bikini!!! :flirt2:
Please update me Janey x

Have a Great week everyone

BridgetJones-start 4thJan---39.LBS loss

Total losses 380.lbs

Wow, well done BJ, isn't this just a fantastic programme, next best thing to a magic pill!!!
Janey. xx

BelleBee-start 27th Jan = 29lbs loss

Total losses 382.lbs

Well done BB, you'll really be feeling a big difference in your clothes now, it's great isn't it!!

Janey xx

Janey B-start 7th Jan----47bs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-34lbs loss

Total losses 389.lbs

Well done Calico, its all going in the right direction!!

Another 3lbs off for me this week, so not too far to go now!!!!!
Janey.xx

Calico, you're doing so well.

The one thing I've found in the last couple of weeks is that my size is really going down quickly, I've gone down a size in Marks and Spencers in the last 3 weeks, which is fab.

I bought some size 22 jeans (M&S jeans seem to be a size smaller than everywhere else as I was a 20 elsewhere) 3 weeks ago and last weekend I went in there to get another pair and found I was a 20! That was quick!

Did anyone else find this?

Janey B-start 7th Jan----47bs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-34lbs loss

Total losses 389.lbs :D

Well done Calico, its all going in the right direction!!

Another 3lbs off for me this week, so not too far to go now!!!!!
Janey.xx

Hya Guys!!
Ive had a 1 lb weight loss this week but do admit i have struggled with my water!:(
Im also finding that my mindset is becoming challenged, i know in my head i still have a stone to go until i get to my goal and that i have done really well, but im getting so many compliments about how i look that in a way im becoming complacent with the diet.:brainfart:
I have given myself a well deserved kick up the jacksy and rememebered who im doing this for and my personal goal!!:girlpower:
Have a Great Week everyone xx

1lb off is better than 1lb on! I know which I'd prefer!

Go on, you can do it! Keep up the good work!

Just think, a few more weeks and you'll be at goal weight - think how proud you'll be. You've come this far, you might as well got all the way! :)

Hya Guys!!
Ive had a 1 lb weight loss this week but do admit i have struggled with my water!:(
Im also finding that my mindset is becoming challenged, i know in my head i still have a stone to go until i get to my goal and that i have done really well, but im getting so many compliments about how i look that in a way im becoming complacent with the diet.:brainfart:
I have given myself a well deserved kick up the jacksy and rememebered who im doing this for and my personal goal!!:girlpower:
Have a Great Week everyone xx

Keep going BJ, I know from past experience that stopping before you reach your personal goal will come back and nip you!!!

With myself I stopped at a weight where I got lots of comments about looking great and not to lose anymore, I stupidly let crooked thoughts in to justify this and found that as old habits crept in I always had in the back of my mind that I'd failed anyway because I never reached my goal!!!!!

Hope that makes sense, suppose what I'm trying to say is keep going until you reach goal, you will feel so proud of yourself and this will set you off on the proper course for starting RTM!

I am around the same stage as you, I'm 3st down and 16lbs to go, I'm fighting against these crooked thoughts every day at moment and trying so hard to keep my adult head on!!!
Good Luck.
Janey xx

Well done ladies on your losses so far -stick with it. It is so worth it and you'll get MORE compliments. xx

Back