LL January Starters

Another 5lbs off for me, so that's 34lbs in 8 weeks.

No idea how I managed 5lbs in a week, didn't do anything different! But obviously I was most pleased :D

BridgetJones-start 4thJan---39.LBS loss

Bekimo - started Tuesday 5th January 2010! - Lost 25lbs so far!!

Missy:restart 5th Jan Wk7 -4lbs = 34lbs :D

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - 19lb loss

Janey B-start 7th Jan----47bs loss

BelleBee-start 27th Jan = 34lbs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-34lbs loss

Total losses 394.lbs :D

Brilliant BB your doing so well, it's great when you get a boost like that eh!

Hya Guys,
Thankyou so much for your words of support, i had to take a step back and look at what i was actually about to do!. I have come so far on this diet going from a size 18-20 to a 12-14 in just these months its unbelievable and i even question myself on how i can be motivated and remain abstinet, but i bloody well have and everyones support on here has helped every step of the way.:D
What i believe is going on in my head is i have been invited out on a old works do, at this place i went out with a guy but during the time i did slowly put weight on due to the pill and contentment!!
Anyway this guy would say things in work about how i had really let myself go and he just didnt fancy me anymore and abruptly dumping me after crushing every little bit of confidence i ever had!:(
So i was fat, dyed my hair dark and slumped off into the background.:break_diet:
This guy will be at the do tomorrow and all my old insecurities are creeping back in and what am i thinking about.....yup chocolate!!:banghead:
But why?? im a size 12-14, now blonde and been told pretty so i should go with my head held high so why oh why do i want to press this self destruct button.
xx

You said it BJGo with your head held high, wearing your sexiest outfit, your highest shoes and a confident laugh.
Show him what he's missing. He'll never know if you go home and shed a tear later.
More than likely you'll think "what did Iever see in him" !
Goood luck xx:superwoman:

Lo Thankyou so much SB!! That really made me smile! :D
I had a little tear this morning and then pulled myself together and made a promise to myself that that will be the last tear i ever shed over that guy :girlpower:xx

4lbs this week =)

BridgetJones-start 4thJan---39.LBS loss

Janey B-start 7th Jan----50bs loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-38lbs loss

Total losses 401.lbs :D

Well done Calico, your doing great!!! Got 3lbs off this week so under a stone now to go to target 3st 8lbs down in 11 wks, i'm over the moon!!!

Janey xx

Last edited:
Well done Janey, that's great xx

Hya Guys!
Well done on your fab losses! Im over the moon its 4.2 for me this week! So close to goal i cant believe it!! Who thought we would last this long!:D
Have a great week! x

Brilliant BJ, great isn't it, we are all so near goal now, and time has just flown!!!
Think I'm a bit lost with your total loss, your signature says 22lbs loss, your stats say 40lbs and the board says 39lbs!!!
How much do you still have to lose to get to goal? Mine is 13lbs, never dreamed I would be here and have found it such a good experience this time.
Good Luck for next week.
Janey xx

Hi Janey!
Think im lost myself it is actually 40lbs!. I have no idea how to update my ticker:confused:. Im 10lbs off my goal weight cant believe it so head down and keep on plodding until my summer holidays! :flirt2:
Keep up the good work and thankyou for being such a motivation!! We are so close!!!!:pxx

Another -4lbs off for me this week - so that's 38 in total. Only 4 lbs of my 3 stone. Can't believe all that's gone in 9 weeks!

BridgetJones-start 4thJan---40 LBS loss

Calicosoneji-start 27thJan-41lbs loss

Total losses 404.lbs :D

Well done Calico, your doing great!!! 3lbs off this week fantastic.
Corrected your total BJ.

Janey xx

BelleBee-start 27th Jan = 38lbs loss

Total losses 408.lbs :D

Sorry BB, isn't it great though that between the 4 of us left on the board nearly 12 st lost between us!
The total weightloss from all who started is a fantastic 30st!!!
Keep up the good work girls.

Janey xx

Last edited:
Well done all of you January starters.
I've been watching. Great losses.
Congratulati:flirt2:ns​

Janey B-start 7th Jan----53bs loss

BelleBee-start 27th Jan = 38lbs loss

Total losses 411lbs:D

Another 3lbs off for me, YAY!!!!!