LL January Starters

Janey
I noticed you did it like a breeze , was it painless hehe .
My god you was the only one 100% , thats it you cheat and you cheat yourself at the end of the day , must say how fast its gone as I was going to be a jan stater but they gave me wrong info as no group was to start , there will be one stating on Tuesday 20th april .

Hi everyone, how are you all getting on? I've returned to LL after 2 weeks holiday, determined to shift that last stone!

Quick question about the boullion, how come we are only allowed 2 cups a day?

Claire x

paigesmum, do you want to go on our list of losses that we keep posting? If so just let me know what your start date was and how much you've lost.

Not sure about the boullion - is there some calories in there perhaps?

2 lbs for me this week
Only two of us left!

BridgetJones - start 4thJan - 46 lbs loss - Done and on to RTM!

Janey B - start 7th Jan - 57 lbs loss - Done and on to RTM!

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 42lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 47lbs loss

------------------
Well done Calicosoneji! You've lost so much!

I'm having my weigh in on Monday's from now on instead of Wednesday's, our group is starting Developers (we all started on different weeks) and we're all going together although I'll still be on foundation. I think my group is fab, so I don't want them all leaving me!

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 43lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 47lbs loss

--------
just 1lb off for me this week, was a bit disappointed as I've been 100% on plan, but nevermind, better off than on!

Might be because we had a short week this week due to our class moving to a different day. The LLC said that my low blood pressure issues could also be affecting it too. Hope next week is better.

Just got my first Before/After pics. First one is the day I started LL, the second is week 12 (3st down).

Not great quality pics, but I like the fact that I no longer have that second chin!

llbefore.jpg
llafter.jpg

Hey amazing ! and now the rewards will come !

Well done Belle. It's really starting toshow now. Have you had many comments?

I've had a few comments, people keep saying I look a lot younger. Mum thought my face now looked the same as it did about 6/7 years ago, when I was a size 16/18 back then. She said I haven't aged at all :)
I must admit I felt quite old in the way I looked at my heaviest.

Thanks for all your lovely comments x

I've been back on packs for three weeks so far and I went back to the group yesterday although the time had changed so I managed to turn up right at the end.

Belle Bee - Congrats on the weight loss - it's interesting you say you look younger. I think I actually look older. The trouble is that I carry all my weight on my hips and thighs and my face is starting to look a bit haggered. It did fill back out and look good when I went on my binge so I assume once I've lost all the fat off my lower half and start eating again my face will sort itself out. Also I am growing my hair colour out as it is too dry and I have discovered GREY HAIRS!!!

I have no idea what I weigh and at the moment I am happy not knowing. It kind of went wrong last time just after I found out what I'd lost so I'm going to wait until I am properly back into size 14 (I'm a bit half and half at the moment - makes buying summer clothes a bit tricky).

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 43lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 52lbs loss

--------------------------------
Well done Calicosoneji, that's a fab loss! Nearly at the 4st mark!

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 48lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 52lbs loss

Thats -5lbs off for me this week, pleased with that after the 2 weeks I just had with 1lbs lost each week.

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 49lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 57lbs loss

Wow! thats such a good loss Calico!

Only 1lb for me this 'week'. We only had a 3 day gap between weigh in's as there was not group on Monday, so I went on Fri morning instead. Hoping I have a bigger loss this week as it'll be a longer week.

Back