LL JULY STARTERS

Hi Jez
I am mostly grumpy from another low loss. I know I know, the maths means it must come off but it doesn't stop me feeling like cr*p. I thought I would easily get the 2lb I needed this week to hit 5 stones, but not meant to be. Can't even blame on totm. I also know that by this evening the day will cancel out that pound on the LL scales I will have my second sts in 3 weeks. I have still got to tackle my counsellor over her attitude about sts/low losses implying cheating (makes me so cross as I have not cheated once in 16 weeks). So generally feeling pretty fed up.

hugs all round
xxxx

Peony sorry to hear you are feeling fed up :(

I would certainly be challenging your LLC, that is an unfair attitude to take and they should be offering far more support.

Try and keep your chin up hun

Kat xx

Hey Peony - your body seems to be changing routine now. You know that every time you have a low one, a big one usually follows.

Its not good news about your LLC attitude though. I would def have a private word with her about that!

Hey Jez - I am not too bad today. It my friends Dad funeral today. If im honest Im dreading it. I have gone out and stacked up on tissues and waterproof mascara, because Its going to be a sad one!!

Weigh in tomorrow!!

Mel, will be thinking of you today. Is going to be a difficult time for you all.

Kat xx

thanks kat x

thanks ladies.
Good luck today Mel, a tough day. Thoughts are with you and your friend's family.
xxx

Aw Melz, I bet today was very hard. :( :( :( I hope there is a small amount of relief now for all that it is over. Having a funeral looming is agony. :( :(

Thoughts to you and your friend.

Peopny, definatley call your LLC on her behaviour -that is OUT of order in a big way!!! Hoe frustrating. Set her straight mrs. Sooner the better. And hang in there...a big loss is surely around the cornere for you. xx

Hi Girlies - Im so glad today is over and done with. Have a corker of a headache, Im absolutley knackered but you cant beat a service where the songs are 'shut up a ya face' and 'dont worry be happy'!!

It was a real bitter sweet day. Lots of tears and some laughter.

Weigh in tomorrow.

Glad it is over for you Mel. Your friend will probably need lots of support now. Such a difficult time.

Good luck for WI tomorrow.

Kat xx

Hi Mel glad today is over for you, sounds like it was a very emotionally exhausting one. You will sleep well tonight chick. x

I may be being unfair wrt LL counsellor as to be fair to her it could be chinese whispers - Someone sts one week and said they hadn't cheated and then when everyone had gone and it was just the LL counsellor and one other there, she apparently said to this other person that she thought the sts woman must have cheated.

So as you can see, I don't have all the facts, the fact that I was told this by the woman it was said to might mean diddly squat. Indeed if I do some CBT on myself, and look at the whole thing rationally then I am the one with the problem as hearing that and reflecting that the same night the counsellor said to the group that she had only very rarely come across people staying the same all added up in my head to make me super paranoid that she would think that about me if I sts/ had a negligable loss. (still with me? lol!)

So I don't have firm evidence, I don't want to drop the person that told me what the counsellor supposedly said in the sh*t by bringing it up with the counsellor. If I was doing a thought record I would probably summarise that I didn't have any firm evidence that the counsellor thinks people who sts cheat, that the evidence was circumstancial, and that I should see it from this viewpoint in my head, stop being paranoid and next time I STS/have a negligable loss, judge her reaction and take it up there and then with her if I think she is not believing me about not cheating.

Phew - feel better for working that one through! sorry for boring you all to tears!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Ladies

Mel, so glad it went ok for you, these things are never easy. Hope you are getting some well deserved rest right now and that your friend is doing ok.
Peony - how fab are you hun, all this brilliant thought recording!! Just proves it really does work. I used it a lot today whilst talking with my boss in my performance review - explained them to her, and told her how I was now using them in work situations too, she was most impressed, and has really noticed a difference in me since I have gone on LL.

Sadie hope you are doing fab hun.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone :)

Jez
xx

Cheers Jez - I really got into the habit of doing thought recording in my head rather on paper when I was having the CBT a couple of years ago. I think it's one of the most useful CBT tools, sometimes going through a defined process like this really helps to reframe the situation and is often enough to change how you feel about it - don't know why I'm telling you this as you probably know more about it all than I do lol! x

I am DELIGHTED to report that I have achieved my target of 5 stone by my birthday tomorrow. Did a naughty scale hop this morning and have dropped 3 pounds since Tuesday. Don't want to go into too much detail but think I was a bit 'bunged up' lol. I know I know, why don't I learn. I can guarantee next time i have a tiny loss I will be climbing the walls again. Hopefully as the weeks go on this message that it will come off in fits and starts and not to stress about it will sink in!

Love to all, hope you are all well.

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jez
We had a pootle to Chester on the train, it was a really nice day. We were going to go to the cinema to see the Ricky Gervais film in the evening seeing as we couldn't go out for a meal or drink but it was on really late and my mum who had come over to babysit was looking really poorly and had a temperature so we sent her home and stayed in. Still had a lovely evening as had a long soak in some posh pressie bubbles and then played with my other birthday pressie, a fab Canon digital SLR camera I have been hankering for!

hugs
xxxxxx

Sounds great!!! Glad you had a nice time. Make sure u get some new slinky pics for us to see with your new camera

Back