LL June Starters

Charlie - I start the foodpacks in the morning too! I will continue to post on the June starters as officially I am BUT I should have started in May so am a Maybelle so will also continue to post there but I am sure we will all post everywhere and support and encourage each other!

Exciting times ahead!

Kat

Hi Everyone, my first morning is going good so far, i'm eating the porridge for my breakfast this morning which is quite nice, i'm taking a banana shake and vanilla shake to work and then possibly when i come home i may try a soup, has anyone decided what times they are having there meals? only i know we have to fit in 4 a day. xxx

Hi Charlie, I try to have mine 4 hourly and if hungry have one of the hot flavoured drinks.

Hi Charlie

I have worked it out and I will be pretty much 4 hourly with my food packs. I have just had the banana shake - I actually really enjoyed it!

Have a good day!

Kat

Joining the club

Started on June 3rd.

Almost the end of the 2nd day.

So far, so good. Keeping the water flowing ;)

Good luck to everybody.

JFR

Hi all I am starting LL tomorrow have tried before and hope and believe this time will be different. If I get past day 10 then I am well on my way. I am a bit scared but thats good right lol ?

wish me luck

Absolute good luck to you Sandy ... I've just finished week one and it has been easier for the last few days compared to the first few ... I am sure you will persevere :)

I am on food pack 3 and loving them! Am I odd? lol I can't wait to get into ketosis! woo hoo

Well done JFR :)

Welcome Sandy and good luck.

Kat

Thanks everyone, today is going ok so far and it's almost over, i really enjoyed what i have tried so far, ive had porridge, banana shake and vanilla now i'm going to try a mushroom soup for tea. xx

End of day 2 for me!! Ketosis here i come, wooowoooo!

Good luck in your journeys everyone.

Fab Becky! Day two for me tomorrow :)

Kat

Start of the 3rd day.

I know I should not, but I could not resist jumping on the scale this morning, and I've already lost 3Kg! (that's 6.6Lb, in old money ;) )

Feels fantastic, despite stomach rumbling and feeling a bit light headed this morning.

A good amount of water and that will go away!

Staying positive.

JF

JF

Old habits die hard and I am sure we all know what you mean about the temptation to jump on the scales!

Day two is going well for me. I am just enjoying the vegetable soup for my lunch and I loved the strawberry shake for breakfast!

Felt a little light headed and fuzzy earlier but ok now!

Water water water!

Kat

Hi Everyone, how you doing? I just completed day 2, i feel ok at the moment just a little light head this morning, tried the chocolate shake for breakfast but had to chuck it out as really lumpy, it doesn't mix as wee as the banana and vanilla. Hope your all feeling ok. xx

Hi Charlie

Day two went ok for me too. I bought a Russel Hobbs hand mixer for £13.00 and it is great for blending all the packs - did a better job than my hand blender!

Day three tomorrow - hopefully ketosis will be round the corner!

Kat

Hi everyone,

I too am on my second day of LL and really struggling! I have been drinking the daily amount of water but I have a headache, maybe it's detoxing.
And I am not with it at all! I could have gone to bed last night at 7pm I was so tired and today I feel really fuzzy.
I had to give a statement to a policeman today (found a car parked with the engine running for at least 2 hours, was there when I went for shopping and still there on my return) anyway I couldn't remember my birthday!!! I'm sure the policeman though I was drunk.
I really want to do this, I so fed up being this way and will do what ever it takes to be me again. When I was in my 20's I never worried about my weight, I ate and drank what I wanted when I wanted. I had two children and snapped back into shape. I was always the life and soul of a party, then I hit my 30's and the weight has just piled on but I am so much fitter than before I don't understand it. Maybe it is just my turn but not any longer I am going to do this and be me again. Someone my husband and children are proud to call wife and Mother.
I'm off to live in Australia in August and I want be able to slip on a summer dress and not worry about my legs chaffing together. I want to put on a swimming costume and walk/run down the beach with my family not hide under a towel.
I know it is going to be hard and not much fun but the fun which I will have once I'm at my target weight will make me proud of what I am going to achieve!
We can do it!!!!

I want to do this and will do it.

Hi everyone,

I too am on my second day of LL and really struggling! I have been drinking the daily amount of water but I have a headache, maybe it's detoxing.
And I am not with it at all! I could have gone to bed last night at 7pm I was so tired and today I feel really fuzzy.
I had to give a statement to a policeman today (found a car parked with the engine running for at least 2 hours, was there when I went for shopping and still there on my return) anyway I couldn't remember my birthday!!! I'm sure the policeman though I was drunk.
I really want to do this, I so fed up being this way and will do what ever it takes to be me again. When I was in my 20's I never worried about my weight, I ate and drank what I wanted when I wanted. I had two children and snapped back into shape. I was always the life and soul of a party, then I hit my 30's and the weight has just piled on but I am so much fitter than before I don't understand it. Maybe it is just my turn but not any longer I am going to do this and be me again. Someone my husband and children are proud to call wife and Mother.
I'm off to live in Australia in August and I want be able to slip on a summer dress and not worry about my legs chaffing together. I want to put on a swimming costume and walk/run down the beach with my family not hide under a towel.
I know it is going to be hard and not much fun but the fun which I will have once I'm at my target weight will make me proud of what I am going to achieve!
We can do it!!!!

Hey Kat, That sounds like a good idea, where did you buy it from, have you tried mixing the chocolate one with it? x

I ordered it from my Littlewoods catalogue account. The chocolate pack was the reason why!! It misses it fine!

Kat

Back