LL June Starters

I will ask my boyfriend to put them in the loft :)

nooooooo, keep the damn scales, it will only drive you nuts if you put it away!! Keep up the good work ana, even though the fam is being unsupportive, it is time for you!!

Jez
xx

Katalena,

Don't worry about the scales. I know that we shouldn't, but I find it very uplifting to see my weight go down so quickly day after day. In fact I use this as a driver, it keeps me very positive.
The way I see it is that, using my scales is only a motivation driver, and the official weight is the on I get on the meeting with the LLC.

Keep your scales to hand, and you really can't get rid of your wii-fit, it would be getting rid of the fun!

JF

Hi Everyone, just got through day 5 and i'm feeling loads better today, feel like i have more energy, have ordered a smooty machine off the internet which should also be delivered tomorrow so looking forward to mixing the shakes in that, especially the chocolate and the soups which sometimes dont mix as good. Hope your all feeling ok, keep up the good work Love Charlie. xxx

Thanks Jez and JFR - the scales are staying! lol

Charlie - I am also on day 5. The shakes definately do mix better with a blender/mixer of some sort. I am going to get another one to have at work with me!

Kat xx

I have a smoothie maker too Charlie, it makes the packs much nicer.

<has just ordered a Kenwood Smoothie Maker :D

Kat

I really enjoyed the chicken soup shake with a little salt and a good grind of black pepper tonight! yum yum!

Does anyone struggle to have their 4 packs a day? I know we must and I do but I am struggling to even want them today!

Kat

Is it possible for someone to notice weight loss in less than a week?

A lady at work who is very frank and speaks her mind said to me today that she thought I had lost weight in my face :)

Kat

I really enjoyed the chicken soup shake with a little salt and a good grind of black pepper tonight! yum yum!

Does anyone struggle to have their 4 packs a day? I know we must and I do but I am struggling to even want them today!

Kat

Yea, some evenings i really cant face a fourth pack. Depends on how much water i've drunk i think. I guess it'll get easier when i can have bars! It'll be nice to have something to nibble on in the eve!

Is it possible for someone to notice weight loss in less than a week?

A lady at work who is very frank and speaks her mind said to me today that she thought I had lost weight in my face :)

Kat

Woowoo! Excellent!

Yes, i think you can see it in a week as you have lost the best part of a stone in the first week! I think my face looks thinner too! And my work tops are baggier!:D

Woowoo! Excellent!

Yes, i think you can see it in a week as you have lost the best part of a stone in the first week! I think my face looks thinner too! And my work tops are baggier!:D

What a fabulous feeling!! xx

I have 1 more day to wait! it is like wishing your life away! lol

Well done ladies!! Kat try the tabasco on the soup, am dispatching sister out tomorrow for the jalepeno and garlic varieties. My face was the first place I noticed my weight loss. Re the smoothie makers. I have a bar blender just a cheapie £15 squids one, which is brilliant, but also just use a stick blender £3:98 from Sainsburys which is easy to pop into the handbag for travelling to/from work.

Keep up the good work lovely ladies

Jez
xx

Well done ladies!! Kat try the tabasco on the soup, am dispatching sister out tomorrow for the jalepeno and garlic varieties. My face was the first place I noticed my weight loss. Re the smoothie makers. I have a bar blender just a cheapie £15 squids one, which is brilliant, but also just use a stick blender £3:98 from Sainsburys which is easy to pop into the handbag for travelling to/from work.

Keep up the good work lovely ladies

Jez
xx

Ooooo jalepeno and garlic, must try that! Yummmmmmmmmmmm!

Thanks for the tip! xx

Ooooo jalepeno and garlic, must try that! Yummmmmmmmmmmm!

Thanks for the tip! xx

In the book it says we are allowed the red tabasco sauce - will that include the garlic and jalepeno ones?

Kat

Back