LL June Starters

Thats wicked, thanks i will give that a go. x

Thats wicked, thanks i will give that a go. x

Hi everyone,

I too am on my second day of LL and really struggling! I have been drinking the daily amount of water but I have a headache, maybe it's detoxing.
And I am not with it at all! I could have gone to bed last night at 7pm I was so tired and today I feel really fuzzy.
I had to give a statement to a policeman today (found a car parked with the engine running for at least 2 hours, was there when I went for shopping and still there on my return) anyway I couldn't remember my birthday!!! I'm sure the policeman though I was drunk.
I really want to do this, I so fed up being this way and will do what ever it takes to be me again. When I was in my 20's I never worried about my weight, I ate and drank what I wanted when I wanted. I had two children and snapped back into shape. I was always the life and soul of a party, then I hit my 30's and the weight has just piled on but I am so much fitter than before I don't understand it. Maybe it is just my turn but not any longer I am going to do this and be me again. Someone my husband and children are proud to call wife and Mother.
I'm off to live in Australia in August and I want be able to slip on a summer dress and not worry about my legs chaffing together. I want to put on a swimming costume and walk/run down the beach with my family not hide under a towel.
I know it is going to be hard and not much fun but the fun which I will have once I'm at my target weight will make me proud of what I am going to achieve!
We can do it!!!!

Day 4 for me, feeling a bit light headed and shaky this morning. Plus i had cramp over night in my calves. I know i need to drink more! Been managing about 3L. Think i will start the buillion today too, as sometimes the extra salt helps with the cramps(remember from when i did cambridge).

Keep going everyone!

Hi Everyone, the end of day 3 for me today, feeling ok at the moment apart from my stomach rumbling but i'm not hungry, really enjoyed the veg soup tonight with a little bit of black pepper to spice it a little. Hope your all doing ok, Charlie. xx

Hi Charlie.

End of day 3 for me too. I know what you mean about the stomach rumble but not feeling hungry!

Heres to day 4!

Kat xx

Start of day 5!

Day 4 was much better than day 3. First, I woke up and was not hungry at all, I had to push myself to have the 1st pack.
Second, I had a mid-week meeting, and I officially lost 6 pounds! and I am in ketosis!

Started today's with a lovely mocha: take a chocolate pack, mix with 200ml of hot water and add a double expresso to it. Blend until smooth! YUMMY! (well not as good as the starbuck one, but that will do for the program ;) )

Getting more and more positive about this!

JF

Start of day five for me too JF! Well done everyone, we're doing great! I think i may have to have a mocha too now JF! You've put the idea in my head!

I jumped on the scales this morn, and got the shock of my life! Not gonna say it here, but i think my WI is gonna be awesome...

Morning folks!

Day 4 for me and I woke up this morning feeling full of beans! I am not hungry at all and likewise, I had to persuade myself to have 1st pack - I am eating a peanut bar as we speak - first of the bars and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised, it is rather nice.

Well done to all of you, we're doing good!

Kat

Yeah she did Becky, she recommended waiting until day 4.

Kat

I have read so much about them that I just figured I would try them all and make up my own mind! So far so good.

Kat xx

Hmm, I posted a couple of times yesterday and none of them came up. I'm gonna try again.

Good to see everyone's doing well! Day 6 today! It's all going so fast.

And so far, I'm not hungry at all. Although, I'm not receiving much support from the family who seem to just be munching away at conventional food and mocking me for living on shakes/soups/bars.

I got rid of my scales about 6 months ago cause they were just collecting dust (you can tell how long it's been since I've tried to shift the weight off) so I now can't check my weight until my LLC does it for me. I'm still debating whether or not that's a good thing.

As for bars, I had my second one yesterday - Cranberry&Raspberry - I was actually in bar heaven. It was amazing. (or maybe I had just waited too long since my last foodpack? who knows!)

Well done on sticking with it despite the unsupportive family Ana, that takes some will power! I think it's probably best not to have the scales at home tbh, as at least you cant be a scale-jumper every day and get obsessed with them! x

That's very true, knowing myself I'd superglue my favourite shoes onto them and be forced to live on them until the weight comes off and I reward myself with... more shoes. :D

I have scales at home, good digital ones. I must admit to being a daily scale jumper - especially since starting LL.

My Mum, sister and boyfriend all want me to put them away but the thing is, where? If b/f hides them I will get them back. I also have a Wii fit which weighs you if you want too but maybe not so convienient as just nipping in the bathroom!

Hmmm what to do with the scales!

Kat

Give them to a friend for a while maybe? Or possibly to the mother/sister, have her hide it somewhere? Hmm, that's a tricky one. I got angry at mine for saying I was bigger than I thought I was and then it became my worst enemy. Post sitting in my bathroom for ages collecting dust - I just threw it away. (It was cheap and old, so I didn't mind so much - but I won't advise you to do the same with yours!)

ARGH. HALF MY POSTS NEVER APPEAR. :(

Maybe you could try giving it to your sister/mother and ask them to hide it from you for a while? Or give it to a friend so it's completely out of your hands?

It is difficult as I tink I might pester people to get them back if I really want them!

I need them out of county lol

I'm not sure what to suggest now! Other than putting it somewhere you really really don't want to go. But if you really don't want to go to a certain place, you probably won't want to go there to put the scales away. Ahhh.

Pretend it's like a bar - and instead of being able to have it once a day... you can go on it once a week?

Back