LL June Starters

Thanks ladies
feeling much better now still feel pretty low.
Can't stop beating myself up for letting myself go so badly again :-(
Good luck Kat.
Tell us how it went
xxx

Magiclove - you have made a hueg step in coming back. Look forward not back, you need a positive mind!

I will post when I get back tonigh! :)

Kat xx

Hi ladies started LL on sunday, got my first weigh-in tomorrow, hope I've done well, doing the total abstinance programme, was hard but got Good luck everyone x

Hi and welcome to the June board! Glad to see there are more people coming along!

Kat xx

I'm sure i'll be in a much positive mood after the first 3-4 days pass.
There is no going back!

Well my lovelies!

I lost ....... 11lb :D

Happy Kat xx

Well done hun!
Wow that's amazing!!!! Keep up the good work!
You must be sooo proud of your achievement!!!
My first WI is on Monday. Can't wait!!
xxx

I thought it would be good but I wasn't expecting it to be that good! lol

Thank you

Kat xx

Hi Guys, had my first weighing tonight and lost 10lb, im so chuffed. Well done Kat you have done amazing keep up the good work. xxx

Well done Charlie - that is fab!

Cheers to another week :D

Kat xx

Well done Katalena & Charlie, that's really good!

Had my second official weigh in today, even though I don't really count the first one as one because I was on day 2, but by then had already lost 4lbs.

Since then, I've lost a further 10lbs.

Which means: I HAVE LOST MY FIRST STONE. :D :D :D

I found today's group session so empowering, and I'm in a really good place right now - I honestly never thought it would be this good.

Good luck to everyone else who has WI's this week :)

Cheers to another week too Kat. xxx

Ana that is fantastic - well done!

I really enjoy the classes!

I did try the porridge tonight but it actually made me gag. I tried 3-4 mouthfuls but then ugh, it had to go!

Kat xx

Thanks and well done ana that is a brilliant loss, keep up the good work your doing fab, Welcome Magiclove and good luck. xxx

Well done, that's fantastic!

Woo hoo go the June girls!!

Have a good week folks :) xx

june starter here
im starting tomorrow, just couldnt get to grips with allaboutw8 its 10x harder without a concellor when your doing it online, but back to LL and going to really push it too the limits this time around :)

Back