LL June Starters

Mine was 3lb gain but never mind - I will look at the herbal tablets because I was never aware that I retained fluid like this. My clothes are so loose and my husband says my shape has really changed so it must only be temporary. It was actually only a 1lb gain from last Wednesday as I lost 2lb on Saturday. Strange things these bodies of ours. But the support you girls are giving is tremendous and makes me keep going. Hope you all have good days and speak soon Margaret

Margaret I can understand your disappointment, but with the amount of calories you are taking in you will have lost fat even though you put on with water retention.

I had my wiegh in today and have lost 4lbs.

Well done helen!

Kat xx

well done helen , youre doing fab xx

well done all you june people xxx

hi june starters
ive survive my 1st wk on my second now had my 1st weigh in last thurs dropped 9lbs sooo pleased cant wait till a new new skinny me
gud luck girlies skinny us ere we cum!!

Hi everyone had my pop in today after my dissappointment on Wednesday I dropped 5lb so a wonderful feeling and back on track. I have not stopped being focused and think what a great bunch of people we all are. Have a great weekend everyone lets hope the weather improves
Margaret xx;););)

Please all keep in touch

That's great news Margaret! See, we told you there'd be nothing to worry about.

Well done coopercl, it's all downhill from here! (for the weight that is...)

Keep it up everyone :)

Well done all you June ladies

You are off to a good start, you'll soon get into a routine with the packs, bars, water etc and the results show so quickly as you are already finding, it spurs you on.
The main things that worked for me were to get into a routine, have ALL the packs or bars you should do even if you don't feel like it, keep the water up little and often, find out where all the nearest loos are! And don't put your social life on hold, people soon realise you are determined and focused and just accept that you won't be eating or drinking the same as you were or they are.
You'll be amazed to find that most people are much more interested in themselves than what we are doing -it's true.
Good luck everyone. xxx:wave_cry:

hi june starters
ive survive my 1st wk on my second now had my 1st weigh in last thurs dropped 9lbs sooo pleased cant wait till a new new skinny me
gud luck girlies skinny us ere we cum!!

Well done it's a great feeling to finally be starting the weight loosing journey and to have such a positive start.

Well done everyone - we are doing well!

Well, I have done the 10k Race for Life today! I ran two 3rd's of it and completed it in 1 hour & 24 minutes!!

Kat xx

Hey everyone,
i have my second weigh in tomorrow and i feel slightly anxcious.
I don't feel like i lost anything this week :-(
Maybe because i know i haven't been drinking enough water on some days, i don't know.
Fingers crossed i'll lose something.
Mags
xxx

Hi Ladies
I've lost 4lbs last week.
Good result.. ish :)
However i have been suffering from the worst stomach cramps and diahorea ever for the past week so i have gone to see my doctor and he advised me to loosen up on the diet (i.e eat something).
Hmmmm
I've never had that problem doing LL before which makes me think it might not related.
However i've had a piece of toast this morning and i have to say it helped!
I know it will probably take me out of ketosis but i rather that than the unbearable pain and discomfort i've been feeling of late.
Will go back on abstinence from tomorrow.
Mags
xx

Hey ladies

I lost 4lb this week! Hope you all have a good week! I am away from Thursday - Sunday so look after yourselves!

Kat xx

Back