LL Magazine

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
Who would like to be in it when they've lost thier weight?? I would! They give you a makeover and you wear nice clothes and get your photo taken! Would love that! My LLC says if you maintain for 6 months she can put you forward for it

Who would like to be in it when they've lost thier weight?? I would! They give you a makeover and you wear nice clothes and get your photo taken! Would love that! My LLC says if you maintain for 6 months she can put you forward for it

Do you get to keep the clothes:confused:

Are you going to do it:confused:

If so be sure to let us know:)

Nah, don't think I would - don't really want everyone know my befores or having my before pics splashed out for all to see ;)

Yes please!! All the "nice" photos i have are when i've been big. I'd love to be able to show to everyone how much i've achieved and how good i look. Trouble is i've not had it easy so i don't know if i would be deemed suitable. Bums.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I dunno.

Would be lovely to be made up and have your pic taken, but then there are the downsides.

Firstly, I know when I look at those pics I really study for them looking for loose, saggy skin (cos I'm worried about it) and I'd hate people to do it to me!

Also, there is that problem that I might look just as bad after, then what was all the stress and struggle for?

I *might* be slightly paranoid....;)

Not too sure about it really.
It is probably fun to have the makeover thing but not sure I would want to go in a magazine.

Hmmm, I dunno.

Would be lovely to be made up and have your pic taken, but then there are the downsides.

Firstly, I know when I look at those pics I really study for them looking for loose, saggy skin (cos I'm worried about it) and I'd hate people to do it to me!

Also, there is that problem that I might look just as bad after, then what was all the stress and struggle for?

I *might* be slightly paranoid....;)

No way!! You looking great already! I'm sure you will look fab at the end!

id definately do it! only photos of me are fat ones so itd be great

I would love it but then I am vein. :D

I also think that it is very inspirational for people starting out to see how others have achieved the weight loss.

Back