LL May Starters

Well today is the day!!

Had my first meeting last night and it was really good!! Although having managed to lose 3lb since last week without trying was a little shock! :)

Just had my breakfast (Strawberry shake with 300 mls of water) and it's really nice!! I'm not sure what I expected. Anyway Chicken for Lunch and Vegetable for dinner. Vanilla for supper.

I know the first week is going to be tough but with your help I'll get a good result next week.

hello all, Im a May starter, I have my first meeting a week today - cant wait!! x

Good luck Gingette and Rainbow, I couldn't wait to start and all of a sudden i've finished my first week, the time seems to really fly. I've lost 11ibs this week and feel really good. Stick with it for the first couple of days knowing that it will get alot better very quickly and at the end you'll see an amazing result. I can't wait for next week now!

Hi, i'm new to this forum, so thought i'd say hi! I'm hopefully due to start this month, as long as my form checks out my first meeting should be on the 13th, which seems ages away though. I'm so excited about the possibility of becoming the person i've wanted to be for such a long time, but also nervous and apprehensive that i might fail (like i have at so many other diets). I'm glad that there are these forums though, just reading your posts fills me with encouragement and support. Thanks.
Alison.

Sorry I didn't respond to your question about the porridge TA. Yes, the porridge is sweet. I must admit not quite sweet enough for me but everyone else says that it is sweet enough, sometimes too sweet!!!

What a fantastic first week loss TA, you'll be burning proper fat now. Wahoo!! Good luck for next week and also to all the newbies stating this month x x

Well done - you all sound like you are doing great! I start CBT on 13th and the foodpacks on 27th! Can't wait!

Kat

Hi - I am really new to this and feeling really apprehensive. I spoke to my local LLC today and organised my info session for tomorrow. I have lost a fair bit of weight before on WW but having been determined to maintain at least 2 stone off and dipping under that I have decided I have to do something else to start again! I hope I can start as soon as possible. I know what others have said about waiting but I have ben trying to decide for about a month now so feel like now I have decided to go for it I want to get on with it!

How do I get one of those tracker things? I have designed one on ticker factory but I can't work out how to get it on my signature bit!

Good luck to all the May starters.Doesn't seem so long ago I started,and although it can be tough at times it really does work.It will change your life xx

Thank you Jcjazzy - it is very exciting. You are doing really well. I hope to use this website if times get tough, which I am sure they will. But you are right, it will change my life.

Kat

hey all, well i went last night andit was great, relaxed, friendly, everything i hoped for. have had the porridge and strawberry shake so far today (both of which i was impressed with) good luck everyone else xxx

Good luck everyone

:welcome2:I wish you luck. I hope your lives change
for the better as mine has.
Remember to try and drink lots of water little and often.
Think of your body as a water wheel, keep it lubricated.
You will definitely be able to write a guide to the local loos in your area!!!
I look forward to seeing your progress
on here.

:)

our LLC mentioned the water wheel thought. how much are people drinking a day? yesterday i drank 3 litres (not including the water in the food packs) is that enough? xxx

My LLC said 3 litres a day including the water in the foodpacks.

Kat

Ive not experienced any dry skin or lips, but am only on day two, so doubt i would yet. oh good, seems like Im drinking bout the right amount then. Have been to a BBQ today for my sister in laws birthday, surrounded by food and drink and i resisted! Im very proud of myself, had a few negative comments bout me doing the diet, and a few people trying to force feed me, my mum was brill and stuck up for me. One thing that made me laugh was when someone asked why i wanted to make myself miserable by the doing the diet, she soon shut up when i told her its far from making me miserable, its changing my life lol. hows the other may starters fiding it so far? xx

Well done Rainbow

That's the way to do it. Those people will soon change their tune when they start to see your results. Good for your Mum for supporting you.
Good luck.:)

thanks slendabend, its people like you that reinforce my determination, cos you're proof it clearly works x

Hello may starters - it's very quiet on here. I thought we should make a list of our names, start date etc. like the other threads do, to keep track. So here's me...

Fatgirlslims - wk1 - 9lbs - 41lbs to go

If you want, just copy and paste this into your message and add yourself. Then we can all keep track and feel proud of our achievements.

I didn't really struggle week 1 but this week is proving more tricky. I've got a real "I can't do this, I'm going to throw in the towel" mindset which I'm trying to shake. I'm just trying to get through the hours in the hope that it passes.

Hope your weeks going better!

Back