LL May Starters

Well done Poppys!

Kat

Hey Everyone

Wow it is obviously a fabulous Saturday for us all!! Having done the drop in im totally excited that I lost 2kg in 3 days!!!!! and including the 2kg I lost in the 2 weeks before i started LL by cutting carbs that makes 4 massive KG worth of flab gone forever!!! Congrats to everyone for getting through the week, and have a fantastic evening looking after Number 1 - YOU!!!

Jez
xxx

well done jez and poppys. what days everyone on now? Im on day 9 now xxx

Im on day 10 today and looking forward to my first real meeting on wednesday The group was abit slow to fill up so very excited about that.Finding this week harder then last but still hoping for a decent loss on wednesday x

it'll fly by Im sure lol xxx

Where do you all get those ticker tape thingys from?

Edit: Ignore me, I've just seen lol

Am good thanks Jez, how bout you? Just had my peanut bar for lunch, i do love them! what you got planned for today? Check out my diary for full updates, its still in the Slimming world sub diary section cos thats where I started it many months ago xxxx

Hi Vix

Well a pretty weird day, woke up really early yet again!!! This is soooo not me, then couldn't get back to sleep because the cat decided it was time for games!!! Then had a call from my mom to let me know my Aunt passed away last night - she was diagnosed with cancer only a month or so ago. Very sad as she was not even 60 and I did not get chance to go and visit her - we had planned to go next weekend. Still have been strong and not resorted to food. Had the toffee bar for breakfast, but only managed half - it is a huge improvement on the cranberry one that I tried yesterday. Still undecided as to if I should have a wardrobe sort out or head to the shops to buy a gift for my Mom's birthday. So far keeping busy seems to keep the "i want to snack" thoughts at bay!! Funny thing is I am not even hungry really!!! Will hunt down your diary and have a bit of a read. I started a blog 2 nights ago to keep track of the thoughts too, so that is in the blog section :)

Jez
xx

Oh sorry to hear about your Aunt, my mums tein sister died from cancer when she was 40 and it wa such a sad time, fortunately though we got to spend lots of time with her (as it was a long illness (not fortunately) sorry, didnt mean to take it away from you by banging on about me. Well done on not resorting to food, that takes lots of willpower esp when you are feeling emotional.

Id sort out my wardrobe if i were you.... I need to do mine, what size are you now (if you done mind me asking) we have a clothes exchange on the SW section and it was a great way of passing on unwanted clothes and gaining clothes which you will only wear for a short time. I'll go dig out your blog too x xxx

Heya Vix

Atm I vary between a 16 and an 18 depending on where I buy from. The clothes swap seems like a fab idea. Not much to get rid of at this point, but will swap over winter for summer and get rid of those old winter coats in huge sizes that I will NEVER wear again!!! I have also been watching Gok Wan's capsule wardrobe programme and I realised I have far too many clothes so loads just need to go!!! On the positive front, a pair of jeans that used to give me a massive muffin top are now fitting well and there is less muffin hanging out over the top!!! Yay for that :) Where in E Yorks are you?

Jez
xx

Im mostly an 18, some 16s ( but nearer an 18) but still have some stuff in a 20 that fits! bear me in mind for the clothes swap thingy then hehe, cos you're smaller than me cheeky hey! I dont like Gok, he grates on me, but love his ideas, and yes I too have way too much, most stuff i dont wear! well done on the jeans front hun. are you on facebook? Im not too far from York, place called Market Weighton xxx

yeah im on FB, add me if you fancy Joanna Bell. I come up to Yorks occasionally because my Mom and Dad live in North Yorks. York isan amazing city, it is one of the places I would like to live apart from London. Will def keep you in mind for the clothes :)

Jez
xx

Hi rainbow. Just been reading your post about where you are from. Snap I'm in Market Weighton too, what a small world. Which group are you with? I am with Hessle.

We'll have to have a meet up.

Donna

OMG - what a small world aaagggh! how random! I cant PM you asking where bouts in M.W you live cos you've not got enough posts lol, but we could just give out landmarks.... Im not far from the Griffin! I might even know you hehe! I go to the Driff group cos I work in Driff x

there loadsa you jez, see if you can find me, victoria franklin, no network, same photo as is in my sig xxx

Hi rainbow, Yep I know the griffin. I live litterally behind MW Infants school on the big estate there. You might see me around pushing a big red pram.

Donna

ah yes, i know it! will look out for ya. could catch up one night and go for a walk perhaps? ive got a choc lab that never tires! have you always lived in MW? how old are? poss know you by sight! are you on facebook? xxx

Back