LL May Starters

Yay Kat!

*Dusts thread off*

Hello ladies ... I hope things are well in RTM-land. Just checking in ... have a cold and couldn't sleep.

Weigh-in yesterday saw me move to BMI 28.5 (by LL calculations).

Yay me!

Edit ... just realised this makes me 11 stone exactly ... so pleased ...

Hey hey LL

Great to see you here. Sorry to hear you are not feeling so good, I hate it when being ill affects your sleep too!

Well done on your losses, BMI and exactly 11! woo hoo.

RTM is going well thank you. Just finishing week 2.

Kat xx

LLG Darling

So good to hear from you, not long till you are back in your house!! So glad it is all going well, you are a star!! Come on love send us some pics of your 11 stone loveliness. I bet you are looking hot hot hot!! How much more do you want to loose?

Jez
xx

Thank you ladies.

I'm aiming to lose 34 more pounds to take me to BMI of about 22. I would be happy to have a 7-10 pound buffer below BMI 25, so I'll be at it for a few months yet!

I'll go and check on your RTM threads to see how you're all getting on.

Jez, I'm so sorry about your kittens. :(

Bumpity bump!

Woop Woop ... I'm in the 10st bracket now! 'Citing.

Woooooooo LLGal! MAGIC!!!

Kat xx

Ta darlings :) xx

And so we're back!! From outta space!!! Welcome back to all the ever so gorgeous Maybelles. Time to dust off the winter blues, get our heads together and be the Marvellous Women, we were meant to be!!! LLG time to come out of hiding :) Kat get your ass back here for a chat.... Vix wherever you are.... SS I know you are here hunni and I am soooooooooooo glad to see ya

Jez
xx

woo hoo here we are again !!!
wa just about to bump the may thread when i saw youd already done it . :0)xx come back ladies!!!!

woo woo I am here!!

hey gorgeous !!!! you look AMAZING mrs !!!!
mahasive well done xx

Hello lovely ladies ...You're all looking fab. Sukie, wonderful to see you again. Are you using exante now?

Woohoo, moved back into our place before Christmas but only just got our broadband running again this morning! It feels lovely ... oh the speed! Dongles are as slow as dial-up sometimes.

You all seem very well, it's great to see. My weight loss is still slow but steady and I feel as determined as ever to reach my goal, however the hols were hard, I didn't eat normal food, but I did have lots of extra packs and it reminded me that I have the capacity to overeat on anything, it's not about me having a favourite type of food. I was worried because sometimes I feel like a robot, I don't challenge my decision to eat that extra amount ...my LLC made a good point, it's my rebellious child ego state ... in reality, I have had many more rebellious child actions in the past than I realised, I thought I was much more adapted child. I have not cheated on the diet prior to this. Anyway onwards and upwards!

2lbs lost over last 3 weeks (damned those extra packs!)

Last edited:
Hey LLG

Soooooooo good to see you :) Glad you are in the hosue and things are back to normal!! 2lbs is fab, at least it is still a loss hun, I think you are doing brilliantly. Now the thread is back up and running and you have broadband again, I hope to see much more of ya.

Hope you are having a great snow day.

Jez
xx

well done llgal.
you should be so proud , many would have given up with slower than expected losses but youve stayed strong so that is phenominal.
well done for the 2lb loss , a loss over christmas is great by any standards :0)
im doing a refocus using exante (cheap offer :0)) and some ll packs , im really going to give abstinence my all as i think i really need to get my head straight around food again, so today is day 1 and so far so good :0)
lovely to have the maybells up and running again xxx
o btw jez saw ur pics on fb you are super hot mrs !!!!

ah poop ladies ! think my exante refoc might be off , had bad guts last time i tried , thought it was a bug but started again now !
confused ?????

oh poop sounds about right! ;)

Sorry to heat that hun, it is not something I have experience of so no idea what to suggest :( Maybe it will settle down if you persevere?

I hope you get it sorted! Keep us posted.

Kat xx

SS I had erm a lot of liquidity the entire way through LL... might just be that my sis who did exante was the same. It kind of settled after about 8 weeks.

Jez
xx

Back