LL May Starters

feeling better on my veggies thanks :0)

I had a better day yesterday than today but not a bad day if that makes sense! Enjoying several glasses of the bubbly stuff tonight so will tighten up on the calories and up the exercise over the weekend!

Sooo, glad to be having a weekend at home! Have been doing great with my exercise this week too - combining real variety! Feels so good to exercise!

LLC was quiet happy with me joining RC too!

Kat xx

Good for you chicken licken and great to hear you are feeling better SS. The vegan option sounds like an interesting one, I would love it if you log your food choices so we could have a look, it would be fascinating for me as a chef. I do quite a lot of vegan food and am always looking for new ideas <G>

Jez
xx

omg i would lovvvvvve some different ideas as im only just starting out with full on veganism.
so today

breakfast ;
2 clementines and pack of prepared melon and grapes
green tea

lunch;
homemade veggie chilli and approx 30g whole grain brown rice with a side salad.
green tea

dinner
veggie stir fry with quorn chicken , garlic and ginger and soy with approx 20 g ugon noodles chucked into the stir fry.
sparkling water

snack of a soya "yoghurt"
lots of water through the day and no coffee ( dead proud :0))
so not too exiting but really tasty , feel quite full as no food for 3 days :0) but kept portions really small.
made an amazing vegan chocolate cake with wholegrain flour to take to work tomorrow , had a nibble of what was left in the tin , delish !!!

Sounds delish hun, I adore udon noodles, alway sused to have them when I went to Wagamammas <G> I did a lot of vegan baking about 2 years ago for a vegan show at the Horti Halls, the cakes mostly used tofu blended with oil to substitute the egg, what does your recipe use? I got quite good at it in the end, brownies, flapjacks, cakes, biscuits etc...

Jez
xx

Hi Ladies ... I'm sorry I haven't been around much, life gets hectic at times doesn't it?

I just wanted to come back to say I am now a normal BMI - hoping to encourage the new starters!

I was thinking of May last year and the end all seemed so far away ... I knew I was going to get there, but it seemed like it would take forever. The time has FLOWN!

I am staying in abstinence to get to my goal. It does happen eventually, even for the slow losers like me ;)

Well done Hun!!!

You are a star for sticking with it so long! What a total inspiration to us all :) How are things in the new house? I think you must be quite close to goal now, are you excited about RTM or not thinking about it yet?

Let us know all the news

Jez
xx

Hiya Jez,

Very excited about RTM ... I think it will take another 8 weeks to get to my goal, and I feel like I've been sabotaging myself a little because of fear of success, because then the really hard work begins, and the expectations to stay thin. I'm missing food more, and I've coped by having extra packs rather than eat conventional food.

Flat is great ... new layout is fantastic ... we're still sorting out a few things here and there, but I'm leaving them in my husbands hands as I did a lot of the hard organizing for the extension.

I hope you're well ... I will read your journal to catch up!

xx

hey LLGal! Great to hear from you hun! You are doing so incredibly well to still be doing abstinence, well done you!

RTM is an exciting time!

I know what you mean about life - I have been manic lately both work, socially and going to the gym several times a week - which I have had to cut right back on as I cracked 2 ribs 4 weeks ago falling down a flight of stairs! UGH! It is starting to feel better though!

Great to hear from you hun and glad to hear you are happy!

Keep up the great work!

Kat xx

God yes! Was bloody awful for first 3 weeks but seems to have improved somewhat this last week. Pain still feels the same but occurs less often if that makes sense! The major nightmare is laying down and sneezing!!

Kat xx

Last edited:
oh no Kat! hope they heal quickly.

Your celebration cake looks so yummy, and love the design! You've done so well! You, Jez, BL and many others on here have really inspired me while on LL.

I haven't been going to the gym, but since we moved back home, we got a rescue dog - love him so much! So the walks are giving me a bit of exercise.

Excellent LLgal! That is great - we would like a doglet but it has to be the right time! We both work full time and have quite an active social life so would be on it's own too much at the moment.

Thank you for your lovely comments. It certainly isn't easy maintaining, it takes so getting used to trying to get the balance right but it is a huge learning experience!

Kat xx

Yay, at last I'm at my goal. Last few months have been a real struggle, but so pleased to finally get to my target - couldn't have imagined getting there without LighterLife. This feeling of getting to my goal, through the difficult times will help me when maintaining is difficult ...

Looking forward to some fish tomorrow :)

So, so glad :-D

Wow

Congratulations. Well done, you must be very proud and excited. Good luck on RTM.
Are you going to post any pics? We do so love before and afters.
I bet you can't believe you are under your goal weight - fab. xx

So pleased and proud of you darling!!! Well done, you perservered and got there!!! I am looking forward to your RTM thread and post us some piccies of the sexy new you!

All Love

Jez
xx

Thank you SB and Jez :)

First meal was lovely and simple, shared with DH, MIL and MIL's friend. Really liberating to get on with the next stage.

G xx

Well done hun! Great to hear you are now on RTM!

Kat xx

good luck all you new starters, its deifnately worth it!!!!

Back