LL May Starters

fan flippin tastic kat !!!! im soooo pleased for you xx

welcome, well done and yay. Feel like Ive missed lots by not being on here lol! its my WI tonight, so hopefully i'll have another good loss. xxx

glad to see youre back :0) good luck for tonight , routing for you :0)

Good luck for tonight Rainbow and I'm going to feed off Kat's enthusiasm a bit, it's infectious!

Last edited:
Good luck tonight Vix - look forward to hearing how you get on!

<still grining> Kat

Hello lovelies!!!!

Good Luck for WI tonight Vix, can't wait to hear your news. Kat I am so so so so so so very happy for you, this is such an exciting day. LLGirl, how is your week shaping up? and how was your Thursday Sukie? Another busy one for me, lunch for 500 at the opening of Butterfly World in St Albans - it was actually quite kewl, so if anyone is in the area then you should pop in. Well off to Britters at the o2, got some free tickets, so will be back later to let you all know how it was - hahaha I bet she doesnt really sing!!

Jez
xx

just got back from a lovely massage from my mum , was soooo nice completely dazed now tho:eek:)vix whats news , howd it go ??? cotching in front of bb now :0)

hey - i lost 2.5lb this week, not bad but not great. Better news is that Ive lost 30cm in 4 weeks! 15ch off my waist, 9cm off my hips and 6cm off my bust. Hows everyone else done cm wise, we only ever talk pounds, but the cms are interesting too. You still going strong Kat? heres to another week me lovelies xxx

we posted at the same time! id love a massage right now x

Well done Vix - that is great! As you say the measurements are as important as the lbs!

I had a great day thank you, didn't struggle with my water. Loved the banana shake, the mushroom and thai chilli soup but the chocolate shake was blerghh! lol

have a good day tomorrow folks!

Kat xx

well done vix , thats great hun , and youre inch loss is fantastic , well done hunnie , be proud :eek:)xxx

LL gal...congrats on 8lbs!! Cat....keep up that enthusiasm!

Thanks for the great welcome everyone!

Was WI for week 3 tonight...lost another 5lbs...:D:D:D:D:D

So that's 16lbs off in 2weeks......can't flippin believe it!!!

How's everyone else doing? Any more WIs tonight?

lol
Slinky

Well done Slinky, that is fab!

Kat

Congrats Vix and Slinky and good idea about the inches lost, I have been measuring every Friday eve, so will let you all know tomorrow. Britney was kewl, the best part was the actual Circus called Big Apple Circus. Briney put on an awesome stage show, and boy is she fit and I want want want her body!!! but lol I was right she mimed the whole thing.

Keep up the good work darlings

Jez
xx

well done lsinky, thats brill, glad you enjoyed Brits Jez. Glad you're enjoying it Kat. I think our friendship is on rocky ground though - you belurghing the choc shakes distrubes me somewhat, here is my everyday
Brekkie - peanut bar
Lunch - choc shake
Tea - choc shake
Before bed - choc shake!
I love em me!!! xxx

oh no Vix! It just isn't urmmm chocolately enough which is interesting as I don't generally have a sweet tooth! I love the strawberry one! I am trying them all at the moment to find what I do and don't like!

Kat

I used to (i.e in the first week) love the strawberry, but now i find that bleurgh! I tried vanilla and dint mind it and the same with banana, but i lurve the choc so im sticking with it xxx

I like the banana one too. I am going to have the vanilla tonight and try it with a spoonful of coffee in.

I have to make them with 300ml of water as they are too thick for me otherwise but that works as it means I have more water too!

Kat

Hello Ladies, and MrC if you are still about

Well its finally Friday!!!!!! Thank goodness, this week has been sooo long, well at least felt like it. I cannot believe that just because I put all my summer clothes away last week, it has turned miserable, cold and rainy. What gives with the weather in England? Was soo lovely today when my boss told me that my trousers were now way too big. Big old smiley feeling. I am holding off on buying anything in a smaller size just yet, it is quite enjoyable feeling all the clothes being too big. Mmm that sounds odd doesn't it?? Well another weekend coming up, and this will be the first time I celebrate a birthday without the help of food and drink, but am treating myself to a haircut and colour instead. Kat, wait and see how your tastes change with the packs, I love the chocolate precisely because it isnt too sweet, but then I pretty much enjoy all the packs, I think that I like to have variety - hahaha I put my packs into little "menus" for the day and try to vary it each and every day - hahaha the chef in me still exists. Does anyone know what happened to Poppys, or Lisa or MrC? And what are everyones plans for the weekend?

Jez
xx

Back