LL May Starters

Hey lovelies

Well the fishtank is clean - lol last job for today, and am just finishing up watching Never been kissed - such a sweet movie. I adore DrewBarrymore. Which cruise line does hubby work for SS? My sister did a little stint on Royal Carribean a few years back. I envy your togetherness and the fact you have your space. I think the older you get the more selfish you get with your time. As for how old I am, I turn 37 tomorrow, so getting a tad long in the tooth hehehee. I usually date younger though. I guess because I don't feel like I am in my 30s let alone late 30s. Also I have no kids etc, so am only really responsible for me, the cat and the fishies!! Am however really desperate to meet someone lovely and have a child. Really never imagined my life turning out this way, but at least I have had some interesting adventures along the way :)

Jez
xx

woo hoo another 37 year old gemini high five dudette !!!(i know i like to pretend im 14 !!!)
hubba works for cunard cruise lines on the qm2 , was on the qe2 until it was decommisioned. i used to work on royal carribean years ago i worked in the spas for steiner , loved it , met hubby on ships , bless him :0)

well im spent ! im off to bo bo's so g'night all , look forward to being even skinnier tomorrow girls :0)xxx

night night ladies (and gents if you're out there)!

Kat xx

morning all, oh actually that should be afternoon. Have been shopping today (although only brifely as OH wanted a game for his xbox! - £45 they know how to charge dont they!) 37 ey you oldies lol, I range from feeling 15 and having no cares in the world to feeling like Im a stressed out weight of the world on my shoulders 45 year old, would sometimes like to feel like little old 25 year old me.... but i think my jobm akes me feel older and more responsible, which i dont think is a bad thing. Hows Bella today? wide awake and full of beans? I cant wait to be thin and have babies (and get fat for a reason) I was 22 when I met my OH, things moved very quickly, met in the Sept, moved in fully in the Nov, bought a house together the following Sept, engaged the following Aug..... and thats us in a nutshell. Hes a bit older than me, he's 33. So he needs to be thinking bout kids soon, thats what i keep telling him, he's come round to the idea now that we need babies, the pooch just isnt enough.... he's grown up too quickly i wanted him to stay a baby, well puppy forever, but he refused! Dont know how you do it SS, dont think i'd be able to cope wih vince being away, but thats just me. hows everyone doing today? xxx all thinner Im sure. wow, well done on nearly being in the 10s, im aiming for being in the 14s in the next 2 weeks - wish me luck lol xxx

hi guys ,
pretty crappy day today , good loss 5.1 lb at weigh in so good since tues, 1 and a half stone in 4.5 weeks .
but my oma (grandma)passed away last night. shes been poorly since her stroke for nearly 10 years but still even at 87 i didnt want to loose her .she raised us with mum when we lived in holland while my dad used to go away to work , i know shes in a better place but im just feeling selfish and want her here :cry:.
wasnt going to go to ll this morning but i figured it was more important now than ever , so i dont fall into the comfort eating trap. anyway sorry to lower the tone just wanted to share so my absence and quiet mood isnt miss interpreted .and i guess i just need a hug , even a virtual one :eek:
i know its awefull but im waiting for bellas bed time so i can have a good cry so i dont upset her , awefull isnt it .

Oh Sue :( I am sorry to hear that. Sending you much love and hugs. It isn't lowering the tone at all, please talk to us.

Kat xxx

Ps: well done on your weight loss and the fact you went this morning xx

aw sending a virtual hug your way, yup once bellas gone to bed you'll feel better having a good old cry. Its hard when its raw, but once a little while has passed you'll enjoy sharing memories of her. Well done for still going to LL, and now you're feeling down your willpower will really be tested cos foods always a good comfort isnt it, but nope you'll be strong we know you will. come on here and moan, share, cry whatever, this jounrey is all about taking the rough with the smooth isnt it. you know where we are hun xxx

Hello Luschious Ones

Sue, I am so sorry to hear about your Oma, a big hug and lots of angels to be with you and your family in this time of grief. Hope everyone has had a happy weekend. I have had a fantastic day, woek up really early with the thunderstorm, which was awesome, we never seem to get any in this part of the world, so it really reminded me of all the storms in Africa. Was totally spoiled by my family and friends, and got some awesome goodies. I was especially pleased to get a book I had been wanting for ages and ages, called "French Women Don't Get Fat" by Mireille Guilliano. I really recommend it for a read when we are all heading into maintenance. I am totally hooked.

Stuck on the Apprentice finals at the moment, so back in a bit

and thank you all for the amazing birthday wishes, it made going without food even better!!!

Big Hugs

Jez
xx

thanks everyone for youre wishes and hugs :0) hoping to get to holland for the funeral on thurs but need to talk to my boss to see if someone can teach my class friday 1st , ill feel better once i know im going .
well my head is in the shed so im off for now . everyone have a lovely week , jez i have the book its so fab i love it xxx

I'm so sorry about your Grandma Sue. Thinking of you.

Jez, Happy b'day ... glad you've had a lovely day.

morning everyone just updating my loss another 4lb so 22lb altogether woo woo !!! i'm getting married on thurs so will be back in 2 weeks have fun and keep at it .
Everyone is doing so well !!!
xxxx

oooo mummylou - congratulations - have a fab day !!! xx

thanks jez,
today was probably worse , my dad rang this morning and told me my gran had died !!! yes you read that right my other gran also had passed away . within the space of 36 hrs a generation has been wiped of my family , feel like theres some big cosmic p**s take going on ! you couldnt write this stuff !
anyway im trying not to have a big ole pitty party , its awefull whats happened but its no reason to take it all personally and go roaring off the rails. so ive been verbaliseing how i feel (i know !!!! but it helps me) and been sorting out my travel to holland for the funeral thurs .
anyway thanks to all of you for your kind words and hugs and thankyou for letting me give out in here
luv yas xxx

Sue :( I just don't what to say to that! You poor love - look after yourself xxx

Kat

oh my god, i had to re-read that a few times, thinking of you and your family hun, like i said before, you know where we are if you wanna share anything, sometimes it helps talking to people are detached, take care xxx

morning everyone just updating my loss another 4lb so 22lb altogether woo woo !!! i'm getting married on thurs so will be back in 2 weeks have fun and keep at it .
Everyone is doing so well !!!
xxxx

wow, well done and huge congrats, we wanna see photies and plenty of them x

Hello my little chicken lickens :)

Finally made it home, have had my soup (wont mention which incase it induces retching in Kat and Vix) but it was seriously yummy!! Have also had uber lovely hot bath to wash away the strains of the day.

Sue, my heart really goes out to you, I am so sad to hear your news about you Gran and your Oma. Life is not easy sometimes, but all things happen in Divine time, so take some comfort that they are at peace, and although it is hard for those left behind, treasure the memories you have of them, because they are always with us, not so near as before but never very far. I still have wonderful conversations with my grandparents who are long since passed.

Mummylou, congrats and good luck for the wedding, as Vix said, pictures, we want them!!!

How was the weekend LLGirl, hopefully all good on your side?

Kat, so nearly 1 week in, this time last week you were in dispair, and now look at you going and the weight falling off!

Well, WI for me tomorrow and I am hoping for a good loss, but who knows what it is, by my reckoning about 5 lbs, but am always diff on LLC's scales to mine. Also will be picking up my packs for the 9 days in Paris. quite excited, but dreading the work at the same time. Hopefully I can hook up to some wifi or get the iphone to work there so can message you all. I would be seriously lost without you. Funny, we are no longer the newbies to LL - woohoo, it really feels like I am on my way. Am still undecided as to the final weight I want to reach, do any of you have a firm figure in mind? I have a guesstimate, but wont be sure until I have reached it. I seriously cannot wait to be thin!! However much the scales tell me I have lost weight, and however loose my clothes feel, I still look at myself in the bath and think "eeeeeeuw" look at that buddah belly!!! and I feel so disgusted with myself, and I wish it would go faster, I just want to see flat stomach.

Love ya
Jez
xx

Back