LL May Starters

Ello hun!

Funny how things change in a week isn't it! I have had a couple of lovely comments today too!

I had a fab bath tonight - just laid there enjoying the warm water - was lush!

I have 12st 6 in my head. Because that is the recommended healthy weight for my height/build etc.. according to NHS guidelines - always known just never been there! Oh except when I was 15 LOL

I will take each loss as I go and see how I get on!!

Still need 4th food pack!

Kat xx

Ha ha, me too. I am finding it hard to finish all 4 still but make sure I do as I need the vits and minerals. Usually I have my first about 11 or 12 then 4pmish 8pmish and a shake late at nite. I find having the extra packs when I have down time, stops me for wanting to reach for the fridge. I am undecided, weight wise, somewhere between 58 kg and 65kg. Lol also havent been there since I was about 15!!! Will just see what feels right I guess. Would rather be a bit lower, so you have a bit of a buffer.

Jez
xx

I am going to plod into the kitchen and "make a shake" I might sing and tap dance to that on my way! lol

Kat

Ha ha, my totally inspirational song for LL, that I played continously for the first week was "milkshake" by kelis..... "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard " etc etc /me giggles ;P

Jez
xx

"and their shake is thicker than mine" lol

No chunks here! I just downed a banana milkshake with 350 mls of water in just to get it down and what a waste! It's one of my favourites!

I just didn't fancy it tonight! But I did it!

Kat

Good girl! I had a choc shake tonite, got sis to blend it for me, it was totally yum!!! anyway lovely/s I am hitting the sack.. gotta conserve the energy for the next 2 weeks

Love ya madly

Jez
xx

I shall be going soon - I have to do a press launch tomorrow booo

Kat xx

hahahaha forgot to say, had my 4 week bp check and now my bp is totally normal!!!!! 120/75 I am soo happy, as last check I was so totally stressed it was 166/112, this diet is incredible!!!!

Nite Lovelies

Jez
xx

Night night skinny minny! xx ;)

howdy maties, just a quick post, be back later properly. How are yo feeling sue hun? Well done on the bp, you go gal, i had mine taken, but cant remember what it was, will ask (i think it was high though!) Urrggghh all this talk of the soup is making me feel yuccky yuck yuck. Im still lurving me choc shakes, have been having two together on a night as finding that the easiest way to fit them all in! Im hoping for a proper good loss this week, would like at least 4lb, but guess 3lb would be a ok. When'd you go to Paris hun? are you flying or tunel or ferrying it? who ya going with? Hows everyones day been? I'll PM you my mob number for while you're away, then if you cant get online you can text if you need any moral support xxx

Hey hey Vix - hope all goes well for you tonight and you get the result you want - but remember every loss is a loss :)

Sue - hope you are ok - thought of you today xx

Jez - what are you up to tonight?

I am going to the cinema with Rik to see Angels & Demons - one of his birthday pressies from me!

Will check back in later.

Kat xx

Hello lovelies!!!!

Another 4lb loss for me, lol I should be really happy with it, but omg I want just one week with like 6lbs!! Going to soup, bath then pack, so I don't have to stress tomorrow nite, so will bbl.

Big kisses

Jez
xx

hey maybelle ladiez xxxx:p
first things first , THANKYOU ,all of you , for 'listening ' and letting me vent. it meant allot having a place to be able to do that .
im feeling allot better today , bit surreal keep thinking someones having a laugh , but ho ! it will sink in soon enough , but anyway far brighter today . im off to holland tomorrow with my baby bro (lol hes 32) the funeral is thurs then we are back for friday . sent my whizzer and shakes in the car with my mum when she left today so determined to stay on the straight and narrow.
bought a lovely little 50s style black dress from dp today , size 12 and fits beautifully , didnt have a black dress that fit and didnt want to wear pants , my oma always loved a pretty dress so want to do her memory justice.
not sure when my grans funeral is maybe mon , hope im back in time .
anyway have to be honest , ive felt really emotionally 'hungry' the last few days , no way ill lapse but it is uncomfortable, im finding myself loitering at the open fridge door looking for the answers to the pain in my tummy :(. im not looking for f**d but it seems my habit of long ago of hanging on the open fridge door seems to have returned in this awefull time , the difference being that im really not looking for f**d , just comfort i guess, which i know isnt in there, how very weird !!! maybe its just the assosiation , hmmm pondering that , arent we weird things us humans ???:eek:
well im ranbling and pondering way too much again , lol
jez , fantastic weight loss , well done !!
rainbow goodluck for yours.
hope youre all well
take care you hotties xxxx

Heya Sexi Thangssssssss!!!

Well the suitcase is packed - omg you have no idea how much space 10 sets of chefs clothes takes up. Still have throuwn in a few little pretty things - just in case.

Kat, hope the movie was fab, I keep meaning to go, so would love to hear what you thought of it.

Vix how was WI?? or is it tomorrow? I am lucky, flying in to Paris. The other guys coming on later are on the eurostar, and the food is coming over in a huge 18 tonne truck.

Sue hope it all goes ok in Holland, good on you for taking the packs. I have my 2 weeks supply and am putting it on the truck tomorrow. Just taking a few sachets in the bag for Thursday. I got a letter from the LLC just incase customs get iffy, hahahaha the white powder of the drink flavours looks sooo suspicious does it not? I think your Oma will be thrilled with your choice of dress, and I cannot wait to be a size 12 you lucky cow!!! I got into my first size 14 pair of pants today, but will give it a week before they are totally comfortable. Well darlings, its bath and bed time for me. Love you all madly!

Jez
xx

just a quick goodbye for now , im about to set off , back frid xxx take care ladiezzzz xxxx:)

SS you're showing as online even though you said 7 hours ago you were leaving, have you gone hun?

My WI is 2moro ladies. Yay well done Jez, I'd lurve a 4lb er you.

I look into the fridge for, well i dont know what, dont think its confort and its defo not f**d, dunno what i expect to pop out...... all the answers to my lifes problems? who knows, hope it goes well ss xxx

Last edited:
Thinking of you Sue and wishing you the best.

Well, weigh in tonight ... -3lbs ... running total -12lbs ... continuing on!

Well done hun!! that is brilliant news :) Well ladies, all packed for Paris, really going to miss you all while I am there, but am sure I can log on whilst over there. Will pop back later to say ta ta!!

Love you all madly

Jez
xx

Back