LL May Starters

and so you should ss, well done kat x

Hi All

just to let you know I am safely back and have never been so happy to be home in my life!!! Also remained 100% abstinent the whole way through!!! Congrats on all the losses girls, will pop on later to update you properly, but need a soup and a bath.

Love you all madly

Jez
xx

Welcome back Jez.

Vix, I'm crossing my fingers for my weigh-in in 2 weeks.

I had a lovely day today at Arundel wetlands, very fun day with lots of laughter. Talked about my diet, everyone very supportive which helps. Even sat through what looked like a gorgeous pub lunch without feeling deprived!
How's everyone?

Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! Yay, you are home!! We missed you!!

Kat xx

I have been playing on the Wii fit for 2 hours! lol what fun!!

Kat xx

Welcome back Jez! Dont have much planned for today - apart from getting thinner lol!! Need to pop to Hull for a fathers day present for my dad and one for OHs dad.... should have done it sooner as OHs parents live in Scotland so it should have been posted by now, ah well! Well done on all the wii work Kat- you go gal.
Hows it going for you LLG -well done on sitting through the pub lunch xxx

hi Vix - I think I feel upbeat because of the walking yesterday, just thinking of the boost it will give to the weight loss.

Kat, some of the bits I like about the Wii fit, apart from the fun balance games, are the cardio step routine, and the jogging (or for me mainly walking) that you can do while watching TV ... it makes the time pass more quickly and you can pick your pace ... haven't done them in ages, but will have to do some when we return from hols.

yer good on you for walking, i was a bit dissapointed when our LLC told us that exercise wont boost our losses, whats everyone elses views? she said the one thing it will do is tone us up. xxx

Tadaaaaaaaaa!!!

I'm back I'm awake, I'm happy and finally relaxing in my couch!!! Well darlings, I missed you all so much, but am so very proud of myself for sticking to the plan the whole time, sometimes I was about an inch away from a glass of wine, but just wanted to say I had managed it. The staff in the various places I ate were really obliging, but when you don't speak french trying to explain hot water, no food and a bowl lol oh well we manged and once they knew the drill it was fine. Apart from all the food we served and there was masses, I am not totally practiced at eating out in restaurants. So th good news is, I went for my drop in this morning and after my little trip away I have lost a whopping 8lbs!!! I cannot believe it, only 3lbs to go to get into the 11 stone bracket and to have lost my 2 stone, so hopefully by Tuesday WI I will have shed the extra 3lbs. One thing I realised is that routine is so important when doing this diet, I had some days when I was just so busy that I didnt manage my 4th pack which really annoyed me. Will be posting some pictures on FB shortly of the choice hotel!!! Trust me dive doesn't even begin to describe it. I also think and this is re your excercise comment earlier Vix, that the loads of physical hard work and walking really helped out there. I doubt I could manage a mega cardio session, but toning really is key, I have lovely definition on my arms that is now visible apart from the damn bingo wings!!!! Also had to go and get a new bra today as the current ones are baggy, and a fab pair of size 14 summer trousers which look stunning on! Also have a teensy bit of a tan on my arms and face - it was hot out there, so feeling somewhat summery. So glad to be back and so happy to have you all to talk to :) Have a wonderful weekend. Going to spend a little time reading all the threads I have missed out on and do some serious couch chilling for a while.

Big getting skinnier kisses.

Jez
xx

welcome home jez , youve been missed :0) you must be so proud to come home having been totally abstinent , well done chick !!!!!good to have you back , hello to every one else , hope ur all having a great day , bit of a quiet one for me tidying and laundry , oo had my hair done , not very exiting though :0)xxx

Hello my lovelies!

Well I have done the 10k Race for Life today! I did it in 1 hour & 24 minutes - I ran probably two 3rd's!

Go me!!

Kat xx

wow kat , well done , go you :0) waht a fab achievement especially on ll cals , ive been doing next to nothing on the running front since going back , cant wait to go again !!!
hey jez , good to be home ????
well wi today -3.3lb so super chuffed with that ! im amazed at my losses on lite , they are not far off what i lost on full abstinence ! he odd !!!
whats going on with everyone today ? ive had a nice quiet day , feeling much brighter but super tired , cant seem to sleep very well at the mo !:mad: hate getting less than 7 hrs , well hey ho , at least im feeling better :D:D:Dx
well taking the nips out for dinner now so will be back later , luv yas !!! xxx

Just popping in to say tara! Off to paris today, packs all packed, looking forward to practicing my French. Bon chance vous faites le régime mes chères!

have fun xxx

Hope you enjoy it LLGirl, can't wait ot hear your stories when you get back :)

How are the rest of the lovely Maybelles today? My first day back at work, unpacking the van from Paris and now start preparing for a BBQ for 1500 on Sat, lol we also have a wedding and a dinner for 150 out on the same day, so anybody fancy lending a hand??? hehehehehe

Jez
xx

Lovely Maybelles

You are all faaaaaaaaaaaaaar too quiet, lol I endured 10 days in France without ya, and now you are all hiding away ;P Hope everyone is having a great week and being good ie abstinent :) Well after the fab 8lbs loss from Paris at my drop in on Saturday, I managed another 2lbs, so a whopping 10lbs in 2 weeks, I am soooooo chuffed!!! Have also decided to set my goal weight a little lower than I originally thought I wanted so I have a few kg to spare when I finally start eating again. Come on girls come out to play and talk :) Tell me whats going on in your worlds.

Jez
xx

hey jez , it has been really quiet on here , all lonely :0)
its good to have you back though :0) been so super busy went for a parents evening at my daughters new school tonight so just sat down now with cuppa and bar , im spent !!!!! but feeling so much more myself ... for which i am extremely gratefull , im not a moper so having felt so low has been hard . but feeling fine and dandy again now xxx

So glad you are feeling better SS, nothing worse than being blue :) How is the diet going this week? Where zigactly are you oop north? (lol anywhere out of London is oop north to me btw)

Jez
xx

Hey girlies

Good to read you! It took me the last couple of days to recover from Race for Life - really took it out of me!

Weigh in tomorrow - woo hoo!!

Well done on your loss Jez - brilliant!

Sue - glad to hear you are feeling better.

Speak to you all soon

Kat xx

Back