LL May Starters

Hope the BBQ goes well Jez. We saw quite a bit in Paris, the Louvre (The Monalisa), the outside of the Opera building, walked up and down along the river which we were staying within walking distance of, the Champs Elysee and arc de triomphe, the Eiffel tower, boat trip along the river, outside of Notre Dame, the Arab Institue and lots of lovely cafe's with friendly staff. We found the Metro quite difficult to use, but the bus system was excellent. The whole time I said to my husband that I want to go back so that I can 1) shop for lovely, slim, clothes and 2)actually enjoy the food rather than staring at him longingly while he ate, he said he felt so guilty!

Kat I know what you mean ... I avoided a party that my inlaws were at today because I didn't want to explain why I wasn't eating just yet. My friends I'm fine with discussing it, but it doesn't feel right to share with others yet.

Hi All sorry havent posted for a couple of days. Lost another 6lb today at popin but stayed the same on Wednesday (normal WI day) really weird but I guess as long as it is coming off. Hope all is well and everyone in good form, Sue hope your daughter is getting better Take care all Margaretx:D:D

hey guys , just in from a night out with my girls, had a great time , its amazing how much fun you can have on soda :0) feet killing me , combination of my gorg new shoes and nearly having my foot peirced with a stilletto :0) all fun !!!! im too old for this though :0)
night skinny chickletts xxx

Hello Sexi Things

Just got home about 15 min ago from the BBQ, everyone seemed to really enjoy it, and omg did the hog roasts smell good, six little piggies on spits, lol this is apart from the rest of the food. LL am jealous had about an hour or 2 in the city on one eve, saw ET drove round ADT, up the Champs Elysses and that was it, am soo going back. SS so glad you had a fab nite out, we all need one of those. Vix what is this I hear about the change of hair colour, pictures girlfriend, we need pictures!!! Right I should think about sleep. Catch you on the flipside!

Jez
xx

Excellet Margaret, well done!

Glad you had a fun evening Sue ... I love that we get regular piccie changes of you ... it's fun to see.

Your BBQ sounds scrumptious Jez.

I went to bed early, so tired and a bit of heyfever so I took an antihistamine. Feeling lovely and rested this morning *yay* (I'm not a very good sleeper so feel pleased with myself when I sleep well).

wow, 6lb is great, well done you.

howdy girls, had a day of shopping shopping shopping yesterday, managed to fit in haveing my hair cololoured (which other half doesnt like!) ah well. will pop a piccy on xxx

DSCF1013.jpg

Loving the hair Vix!!! Really suits you :) Am contemplating what I will do with mine when I hit goal, not sure if i should keep the blonde or go back to dark, grow it out or go much shorter arrrrrrrghhh decisions decisions!!!

Jez
xx

id love to go short but one step at a time. You should defo do something drastic, new you, new hair xxx

rainbow , im loving the hair !!!!so flattering , and look at you , youre turning into a sexy diva :0)youre doing so well.
well i officially go on rtm today but im heading back on lite after the cruise to shift the last bit of flaberoony :0) im actually quite exited as im going to start running again ,slow at first on my treadmill but ill do more as i take in more f@@d . cant wait , means ill have a break from it again in 4 weeks when i go back to lite for a few weeks but im sooo exited :0)
only lost 1.3lb today but to be fair i didnt expect to loose any as its totm tonight or tomorrow :0( grrrr !!!! but hey ive topped the 2 stone now so well chuffed with that . well im so spend after last nights excursions :0) cant wait to chill with a movie tonight , twilight i think XXXX well loadsa luv and keep on trippin guys xxxxx

Well I am home and overall I had a good weekend. Bf's Dad just didn't get it at all, he thinks he is a comedian I am sure. I really let it bother me too which disappointed me but hey ho, moved on and so over it now!

It was funny this morning cos b/f's Mum said she was really proud of how much control I had yesterday... yesterday was the naming ceremony for our 6 month old niece - was a lovely day but constant food and drink...pimms & nibbles to start, champagne, BBQ and spread, dessert, more nibbles and drinking for the afternoon then another BBQ and more drinking - total of 8-9 hours!

Anyway, I really wanted to say "you have no idea!" I think people think us overweight folk have no self control or the ability to not dive in first and gorge as much into our faces as possible!!

My comfort eating was something "I" did, not with other people!

I enjoyed the day and drank my sparking water :)

Anyway, home and dry! lol

Kat xx

Hello Lovelies

Well another weekend over, although it hasnt seemed like much of weekend with only today off. Still we have a scorcher of a week ahead if the weatherman is to be believed. Can't believe I am starting week 8 on Wednesday, it really is flying by. Hopefully I have a good loss this week, am looking for a 4lb, and if I can just stick with 4lbs a week I should be where I want to be at about the end of foundation. Then perhaps a week or 2 of developers and finally onto RTM. SS you will have to let us know how RTM is for you so we can pick up some tips for when it is our turn. Kat well done on your days away, people can be so funny towards us when we are on LL. Just proud you made it through. LL Girl, what have you been up to? Vix you are obviously working as hard as ever :) You gotta slow down girl. Well Monday looms, I wish you all a fantastic skinny week. Our little group on here seems to have shrunk some. Not sure what happened to the rest and think MrC has left us for good.

Wishing you all a skinny week.

Jez
xx

Morning lladies ... just reading you while having my skinny latte. We had such a lovely day in the garden yesterday. I was reading a really enjoyable Marian Keyes book, looking forward to getting back to it this evening. I tried to sip drinks all day yesterday and hubby had a friend over for a BBQ which I encouraged, and it sure did look and smell good, then chatted to Mum on skype for ages. Lovely day. Looking forward to the warm week and staying cool in the shade with a drink. Think I will buy some of the other drink flavours. I have the St Clements and the savoury broth so will get the other 2 now.

Have a good week everyone.

hey everyone
weigh in last night have been away on honeymoon so was a bit scared about the weight loss but lost 5lbs really happy !!

keep going everyone
lou
xxxxx

week 1 - 8lbs
week 2 - 2lbs
week 3 - 6lbs
week 4 - 2lbs
week 5 - 4lbs
week 6 - honeymoon
week 7 - honeymoon
week 8 - 5lbs
week 9 -
week 10 -
week 11 -
week 12 -
week 13 -
week 14 -

Wow, well done Mummylou. You have done fantastic to loose so much after oyour honeymoon. Congratualtions by the way, I'm sure you looked and felt brilliant x x

Well done Mummylou - that is fab!

Kat xx

well done mummylou ,
to have a lost post holls is fab !!!

Hey Mummylou

Congratulations on the wedding, the honeymoon (hope it was all your dreams come true) and a fabulous 5lb loss during that time. So proud of you!!!

Jez
xx

<sings> it's oh so quiet, shhh shhh shhh!

i know !!!!lol

arggggggggh cuz I keep passing out on the damn couch!!! will try harder tomorrow to stay awake!!

big kisses

Jez
xx

Back