LL May Starters

Was watching Andy Murray ... went on ages but *woohoo*

Hope everyone is well. Sleep is good Jez, love a good nap!

thanks for comments all - we had a lovely small wedding and i felt a million dollars i had my wedding meal and a meal on holiday and that was it back on my packs 2 days later it really didn't bother me and we still had a great time.

I know alot of people loose weight for their weddings or other events and give up after that but i am determined to keep going - after all this is a change for life not just for the wedding

thanks everyone

xxxxx

Mummylou I think it is brilliant that you did that! I am pleased to hear you had a fabulous wedding!

Congratulations.

Kat :)

well done mummyl, can we see photies of you on the big day?
Well as per, yup Ive been chocca with work stuff, going to doggy obedience tonight, so wont be online much. having the rents, bro, his gf and cus round for tea tommoro night, so vince and I have just been prepping stuff. Hows everyone else finding it in the heat? i think its helping me drink more water if nothing else xxx

im chocka with hay fever , red nose n all :0) and soooo tired from the heat !!!!

Hello Lovely Ladies

Well I am loving the heat!! Reminds me of SA. Woohoo, now if we can just have another few weeks of it, I will get my tan sorted and feel really healthy. Had my WI tonight and 3.8lbs so really happy about that. now just 1lb over half way to goal. Week 8 starts tomorrow so should hopefully get to where I want to be by the end of foundation. Mummylou, so great to hear you are in this for you, it really sounds like you are in the right head space. Vix good luck with all the people coming over tomorrow, hope all goes well. Kat whats up with you, are you WI tomorrow? and how are you today LLGirl?

Love ya madly

Jez
xx

Congratulations Mummylou

Well done you for getting straight back on track after your wedding. You are obviously in this for the long term and determined to lose the weight and then keep it off.
What a lovely start to your marriage.
Well done you. Your husband must be very proud of you.

hello me lovelies, well we're back from dog trainging and we weren't the naughtiest there this week which was nice, did i tell you bout bert weeing up the teachers desk last week??! anyway, need to get pack up and tea sorted etc etc - no rest for the wocked, then seee if i can fit a bit more school stuff in. rock on summer hols, then i'm all yours and you'll be fed up of me. hope you're feeling better SS. Wel done being so close to half way thats brill Jez xxx

Sue, I suffered last night from blocked sinuses, had to get up at 3am to take antihistamines! High pollen at the mo.

Excellent loss Jez, well done ... I'm sitting in front of the fan tonight. Saw "My Sister's Keeper" earlier ... it was so good, a real weepy.

Mummylou, well done for having such determination ... and a congratulations!

Hey ladies!

Well done on the loss Jez! Fab!

I am good - looking forward to WI tomorrow!

Kat xx

what times WI Kat? I cant wait for my WI in tommoro, hoping for 4lb this week, then I'll be 14.4lb and with another 4lb off next week, the 13s will be oh so blooming close xxx

Hows everyone coping in this heat?? xxx

Hello ladies, for my last 2 weeks had 8lbs loss. what a relief after no loss 3 weeks ago!

Hey Fab Chicks

Great loss LLGirl, Kat, Vix, any news for us on the WI? Loving the cool breeze coming through the window at the moment, but tbh I am not feeling the heat that badly, yes its warm and muggy, so either I am feeling cooler because of being in ketosis?? or its because I am getting back to my African summer roots?? Either way, its wonderful to wake up to a sunny day and know that tomorrow will also be a sunny day :) Well day 50 for me today, 200 foodpacks eaten/drunk! hehehehe. Before we all know it we will all be at goal. SS, how is RTM going for you?

Kizzzzzzzziezzzzz to all

Jez
xx

Hey hey ladies!

Vix - my class is 2015-2145 so don't usually get home until about 2200!

I lost 4lb this week :)

I am not too bothered about the heat. I asked my LLC and she said tht ketosis will be helping cope with it!

Drink plenty of water ladies!!

Kat xx

well done LLG and Kat thats great. My WI is tonight 7.15 - 8.45, but its bout half an hour away, so ny the time we've walked to our cars, nattered etc etc I get home at bout half nine ish. well heres to another losing day. Oh and Im boiling, ketosis is not helping me Im sure xxx

Evening all

Sjoe, it's so quiet on here these days, have you all collapsed from the heat? Looking forward to hearing all your news, and Vix dying to know how your WI goes.

Big kisses

Jez
xx

hey there skinny minnies:D
sorry ive been crap of late , just been coming on , doing the nessisary and collapsing on the sofa !!!! feeling a tad guilty , supposed to start my training this week but the heat is killing me (well the hayfever is anyway )i love my work but the heat in the salon is sooooo oppresive , doing a full body massage in tropical temps is a bit too much:D:D:D
dont know how you cope in catering jez !!!
im teaching tomorrow so i hope to be able to keep a clear head :D
im just hotho:Dthothothothot!!!!!!!!!!!phwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhpoof !!!!:flamingmad::flamingmad: lol thats me imploding with the heat and piriton :0)
ll gal , well done on that incredible loss, infact youve all been doing incredible!!!
rtm is going well although its taking some adjusting to not be loosing at the moment, but needs must for the cruise , better be prepared and have choices . must admit im looking forward to getting back to lite when i get back and get to goal, although im hearing the familiar tones of 'oooo dont loose any more sue' yada yada yada:D
whatever !!!!lol
im feeling great so phwwwwa (rasberry blowing) lol
well ill sign off for now im rambling utter nonsence !!!!
ooo by the way , do you love me new avatar ?? had to put it up , its the only pic ive got where she actually resembles me :D:D:D wheeeeeyyyyy !!!!!

love the pic ss, like two peas in a pod.

Well Im back from WI and lost 4lb - am really pleased with that xxxxx

Back