LL May Starters

morning all. glad it went well jez me love, you're doing soooooooo well resisting while being tempted by so much, but I know your resolve is stronger than the temptation, well done. Ive never had lexs waxed, once me and my friend tried and it was agony, so iv never tried ever again, obv it would be better if a proffesional did it and it wouldnt hurt as much but i think our experience put me off for life! well i'll get me camara out and put some photos on of my new hair do, its pretty similar to how it was, just shorter. My hair colours faded which is nice, thing with it being a bit softer if suits me better, not as harsh if you know what i mean. whats everyone else doing today? We're going to the hardware shop for some ant powder (damn things) and some paint for the garden fence, then going to do some housework, although i feel its a little bit too hot for housework - anyone else agree?! i wont take much disuading! going to put anoter load of washing it, will take bertie for a walk later (although after this mornings walk which vince took him on he looks like he'd sleep for a week! bless him!) One of our neighbours woke me up at 4.30 this morning, (we live on a courtyard which has an apartment above the archway) so anyway the bloke who lives in the corner of the courtyard had his car delivered on a recovery truck, which couldnt get fully in the courtyard due to the apartment being over the archway, so he unloaded right under our open bedroom wiindow, ther was chains clanging and ramps being dropped and allsorts, very inconsiderate i felt! anyway moan over - have a nice day now xxx

Hello Lovelies

Wow, what a gorgeous sunny day, I feel really bad that I didn't make more of it. Had a gorgeous lie in today, I just seem to be knackered all the time of late, but the work isn't helping - bring on the week off!!! Finally managed to get the legs done, so will be bareing all!!! hahaha leg wise. Vix waxing is so much better than shaving or veet, I would always suggest you get a professional to do it though. It lasts for ages, and the hair becomes finer and much less over time, I actually have bald patches on my legs in places. If I had the cash, I would have laser hair removal done and not bother with any of it again. I am so not a fan of body hair at all! Also found some cheap bio oil today in the pharmacy, so will begin to use that, as I am worried about the god awful streach marks everywhere, most of them are quite pale but the ones under my arms are quite bad. Came home from my little venture, and thought ooh quite tired, let me just rest for a bit and ended up having 2 hours of really deep, dead to the world sleep, so I must have needed it. Spent the rest of the afternoon persusing the recipe books, as I have some menu development to do for someone. Quite a tough challenge but I think I can crack it. Not good however to be fantasising about food so much! I suppose this is the "boring" phase of the diet, over the excitement of the beginning and the novelty of it all, too far from end of foundation to contemplate RTM, so just plodding on at this stage really. Am a little bored of having no real social life currently so to speak of, could really do with a good night out but am avoiding temptation. Am really looking forward to a glass of wine again. Question in general - where have you noticed on your body the biggest area of weight loss? I seem to be loosing everywhere except my belly, which is irritating, my arms and legs are much smaller, and I know I am loosing there because the tape measure tells me so, but it still seems huge to me, and I cannot conceptualise having a flat stomach!!

So what have you all be up to this lovely Saturday?

Kat, have an awesome time clubbing tonight!!!

Jez
xx

Hey, glad I wasnt the only one to write an essay of a post Jez lol! Its been my waist where Ive lost the most weight, thats why all my clothes are too big, they still fit on my hips, dont think i'll lose much more of my hips to be honest (obv will lose more just not much more) my hip bones are just under my skin, not covered in fat like the other areas! Well Im going shopping today, need to take a top back to Next, its lovely but it gapes on the bust which is odd as I dont have large breasts lol!! Vince has even said he'll come with me which is practically unheard of! So Ive said while he's with me we'll get him something to wear for the wedding we're going to in August, I buy all his clothes without him being there and its easy as he's practitcally a medium in everything, but Ive drawn the line at buying him an outfit for the wedding without him trying it on (although I have done it before lol) then we're popping to the pet shop to get some bits and bobs for bertie. Then thats my lot, nothing more interesting than that.......... I might do some housework, although i do feel like Im on top of it at the moment which is always nice. heres to another losing day gals! wonder how much we've lost if we added it all up together, we did that at the group the other night and it was something like 17 stone between us, LL is amazing and so are we lol! xxxx

Morning beautiful ladies!

We had a fab night out last night! Eidn't get to bed until 0300 so not been up long and Rik is still sleeping - lazy git!

Well I have a sea of clothes on my kitchen floor, a load in the washer and two loads ont he line - they are all going to LL on Wednesday as they are all too BIG!! ha ha It also means that I now have loadssss of space in my loft for more crap to go up there!

I am noticing the weight all over but I do understand what you mean about tummy Jez. I think we lose it from the head down and the feet up so it takes some time to get to the tummy area - even though it is still shrinking! I do believe it will also take some exercise and toning to sort out tummies!

I had my BP done yesterday and she said I have the blood pressure of a healthy 20 year old! Fab! Prior to LL my DR said my BP was that of an athlete - so it has not been something I have a problem with.

I am pretty sure I will get the loss I want this week which will mean my 2 stone on LL and into the 15's! This is a huge personal target for me - I am very excited.

Have a good day darlings!

Kat xx

I hope you get it Kat, its a great boost getting those ickle personal targets isnt it.
Well Ive got back from shopping, we only nipped, just Next, Matalan and Asda, got a lovely necklace from Matalan and some flip flops from Next (will try and find a piccy of them) am trying not to buy too many clothes as they arent fitting long enough, but obv jewelery and shoes wil continue to fit me lol! dint bother battling to find a wedding outfit for Vince, got him some holiday stuff instead, all stuf whichh Id have been able to get without him being there, but hey ho. Going to do my planning now - its chucking it down outside but is boiling hot! aaaggghhh british weather lol xxxx

lol! what shoe size were you BL? x

hmmm - be interesting to see if I do too. Luckily they were only £12 Next ones, did want birkenstocks but they didnt have them in a 6! will keep ya informed x

Hey ladies ... please keep up with the essays, I enjoy reading them!

Had a beautiful day today ... bought some diet-reward make-up as I said on another thread ... love buying make-up ... and also bought nice new toaster and kettle with gift vouchers remaining from our wedding a couple of years ago - I had fun browsing the furniture and curtains too as we're hoping to redecorate soon. I'm not a big shopper but when I'm in the mood and the weather is good, it gives such a high. *contented sigh*

My favourite part of this sight is being able to see the before and after pictures ... it's so inspiring and also hearing how people maintain their success is so helpful.

Last edited:
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my birkentocks!!! I got them last week!

Birkenstocks rock!!! The best chef shoes in the world!!! It has been a happy happy day, and on the downhill week now till I get my week off. So pleased with all the recipe development I have done this weekend. It is for a certain train that goes from St Pancras to Paris lol, if I can get something of mine on there woohoo!! I have also made some serious decisions about work in the future, this might mean a move out of London. Popped into Ikea, got some fab candles and another few bits and bobs, popped into clothes shops for a squizz, still restraining myself from over spending. So glad to hear you have all had such wonderful days. Kat really happy to hear you had an awesome nite, hope you found something wonderful to wear.

Big Kisses

Jez
xx

I did indeed Jez - just about! I felt really fab too and got alot of attention! lol lol lol (no further comments) lol

I do hope your work decisions will give you more time to have a social life!

Kat xx

God I need a social life, now does anybody know of any investors!!!?? Preferably with a few hundred thousand to spare a poor cheffy? Not sure when all this will take place, but it will happen at some point. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Funny how taking control of one part of your life, leads you to making positive decisions about other parts of it too.

Jez
xx

Well I hope it all works out for you Jez! t is important to take control of your life afterall, you only get one shot at it, you need to enjoy it!

Live life learning for experiences not regretting decisions made!

Kat xx

sounds exciting hun - share some of these creations with us all once we're not in abstenence (sp) It was the losing weight that gave me the confidence to change my hair colour (not as major as career, but massive thing for me) we're doing well weight wise and yup its great that it can lead us into different things. I had a big trying on session yesterday and have filled 5 Tesco Big bags for life with clothes for the charity shop, was going tio ebay some, but truly cant be arsed! at least someone will beneift from them this way. I tried my graduation ball gown on - it hung off me, Ive kept it to take some after pics in it..... oh and to think i thought i looked great in it!
Just watching a program bout Muslim Schools, anyone else watching it, its really interesting xxx

I have mountains of clothes that I am washing ready to take to LL on Wednesday for their swop boxes!

I also have a huge bag full that I am going to take to Cancer Research.

I am reducing clothes massively - no point keeping them when they don't fit as they never will again!

Kat xx

Hello no love, its topgear time!!! Not changing career, just more change of lifestyle and how I do things in my career. I am sick of the corporate game and want to go back to working for myself again. When do your hols start Vix? I will be up there from 15-18 July if you are about? I did buy one small treat today, a chocolate facemask, Ive had one before and it smelt totally divine, so can't wait to have a long bath and pop it on the old visage :)

Jez
xx

yes sorry i knew what you meant work wise, was just the way I worded it! we're recording top gear so we can watch it togeva later (vince is currently on his xbox!)

We break up on 17th and 18th is OHs birthday - but would be great if we could arrange somethin (PM me as to where exactly you are and I'll route plan to see how far you are from me) - feeling excited at the thought of meetin up now lol!! How far from York will you be? Oh and Id wanna eat the bloomin mask lol. Exactly Kat, I thought Im not keeping them as I'll never need them again. wheres SS?! xxx

im here hunni xxx

Back