LL May Starters

been a bit crappy at posting this week guys , sorry but have been lurking :D
been posting on rtm some but been sooo tired at night with the heat but buzzing at daftoclock in the morning .
lying awake yesterday at 5 i decided i could no longer look at the crap on top of my wardrobe so cleared everything inside and out :0) changed the beds and was buzzing around like a wally all before 7 !!!lol plonka !
so today , didnt wake till 6 ish :0) .. i know ! so again lying in bed , decided i NEEDED to move everything around in my room and clean EVERY BLOOMING thing !!! so emptied my wardrobe onto my bed , drawers aswell and moved it , mind its a great big 3 door 4 drawer thing .lol did the same with my drawers and hubbies double wardrobe. moved my big super king bed to other side of room . even hung pics up in other places and moved the above bed lamps to other side too , usually let hubbie do stuff like that when he comes home , me and drills !!!!!aaargh scary ! although im fine with a nail drill:D but screwed up the lights on new position just fine , all proud !!! wrecked , but proud ! bless my little girl , think she thinks im off my noodle , she came in at 7 ish to my room being all upside down , two days in a row !!!! bless her mind she prob thinks its just me whos a plonk !!!
well girls hope ur all well !! amazing losses this week , well done , i lost 1.8 lb which im pleased with as im on rtm , so thats good :0) xxx
ps im lovin all the essays , makes me feel less conspicuous :eek::eek::eek:

Ladies, you guys are very uplifting today! I love all the shopping talk, and also I now feel inspired to go through my wardrobe and thin it out, I could do with the space! Jez, the direction your career is heading sounds wonderful and the autonomy like heaven, wish you the best for getting where you want to be.

no essay for me this morning, just a 'good morning' Im going to work now, just logged on to cheeck my e-mails... but couldnt resist a sneaky peak on here! Our bebroom looks totally different too, I was up at 6.30 (ish) on sat and sunday, look at me starting to natter away, so going to love you and leave you all xxx

<waiting patiently for Jez to return with her news!>

Ello everyone else - you lovely bunch of sexy girlies!!

Kat xx

3lbs 3lbs dingalingling!! woohoo, and WI was one day early so am thrilled with that, am now 11st9lbs Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Jez
xx

Well done hun! fabbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

You skinny beatch!! xx

I had a really busy day today! Glad to get home from work after some boring meetings this afternoon!

Having a chilled night, watching the finale of Britains Next Top Model - nothing like some tacky viewing! lol

How about you?

Kat xx

lol nowt wrong with bntm , love tatty crap on tellie , watch em all !!! lol
wow jez !!! skinny arsed moo bag :0) lol well done hunnie way to go !!!just think , youll be hitting the 10s in oly 3 weeks or so , !!!

God I hope so!! Then after that down to the 9s... still seems like a vaguely impossible dream, but because I know that Ll works, I know I will get there!! My day was for a change totally dull, boring and unfunny.. god I hate being bored at work!. Class was really good, got one of the new 4 week module books and it looks pretty good. Glad proper LLC is back, the locum is lovely, but he really does the whole CBT thing brilliantly, and the discussion was so interesting. For the first time today I feel really upbeat. Am going to skip bntm, but am watching The Supersizers eat the French revolution. It is a totally brilliant program, record it and watch later :) I really am food obsessed, I watch all the food progs. SS like you I am really excitable now Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Biggest Mwah Mwah Mwahs

Jez
xx

What is it this week with all the excitement! I am loving it so much!!

Kat xx

Ps: I am now starting on Four Weddings lol tacky TV! woo hoo

Love love love 4 weddings!!! Hey the excitement is catching and no doubt very very good for us!!! If I didnt have a shitty downstairs neighbour I would veritably bounce up and down!!!

Jez
xx

lol mwah right backatcha sexy minxes :0)
im always a bit exitable and over energetic kat , well mostly :0) just loadsa sh**e happened all around the same time , as you know :0) so it tempered my natural weirdness:eek: and exitability :D:D my poor staff are:D used to my ways LOL . mind i think getting back to my 'normal' weight and seeing hubba next week is helping :p
im easily influenced though so i could blame you guys for my u:pber happy mood :0)
woo hoo jez the 9s he !!! ill be there with ya babe , post holidays im givin:p it wellie again :0)

.... right can i just say , my typing gets all weird when im too exited :0) whats with all the random smilies ????

LOL, you guys are cracking me up ... do you think it's the after-effects of all the sunshine ... my mood has also been optimistic and positive, and yes ... EXCITED!

Well done on your loss Jez. Kat, another tacky TV fan here, it's so relaxing and entertaining. Although my husband despairs, shakes his head and frowns at my TV habits, for some reason he asks what's happening on 'antm' or 'bgt' or whichever low-brow show I happen to be watching ... and he actually WATCHES 'X-factor' sometimes!

yay, well done jez, proud of ya mate xxx

Elloooooo May Minxes :)

Sorry not posting till now, but had a friend unexpectedly pop in, quite kewl though as he hadn't seen me since my first week of LL and was quite amazed at the loss so far :) Still nice as it was to see him, I had a lovely evening planned of long hot bath and relaxing, he arrived just as I had jumped into the bath, so no long hot bath and night on the couch in jim jammies for me. Well until now that is :) Few late nights ahead so am going to take full advantage.

SS, I finally got around to trying your "hot choc" made with the choc shake. Absolutely yummy yummy yummy. It felt almost too good to be legal and so very naughty. The rain was chucking it down when I drank it so it was the perfect drink.

Going to have a little vegetation on the couch watching ugly betty followed by supersize / superskinny.

Well enough rambling from me

Skinny dreams girls!!

Jez
xx

we've gone quiet all of a sudden - WHY?! I love the hot choc Jez, but not as much as I love the choc cake and choc custard, yum yum yum!
Early night for me tonight, got some marking to do, OHs running me a bath as we speak and Im going to go and soak in it! Its open evening and WI tomoro night so wont be around, may check in after WI. Whos results are in today?!? xxx

Evening ladies!

Well, another 4lb gone! Into the 15's and smiling "alot"

Two bags of clothes given to LLC.

Kat xx

Back