LL May Starters

wooooooo hooo hunnie , sooo chuffed for you , 14s in no time at all !!!!
well done xx

I am taking lil steps and setting myself SMART targets BUT:

I wanted to lose: 6 stone 13lb

I have lost: 3 stone 1lb

I have to lose: 3 stone 12

That sounds fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!

Kat xx

yay, well done thats great going. I lost 3lb this week - only need 2lb to get me into the 13s yay xxx

well done every one , you are all doing amazing !!!! sorry ive been a bit absent , tryin to get sorted for holls . work is mega busy aswell so busier than ever !!! aaargh why cant holidaying ever be stress free :0) xxxlove us all ya skinny biaches L0l :0)

hey guys ,
justv a quickie to say goodbye for now , all packed and ready to go in the morning :D. so not sure if ill be around much , so massive higs and loves and wishing you all a fab 2 weeks getting skinny :D
love sue xxx

Have a wonderful time Sue relaxing and enjoying your husband and daughter ... can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

have a super time SS, we'll look forward to piccys on your return xxx

Hey SS

have a fantastic time, I really want to hear all about it when u get back and see pics of the posh ship:) and you in your posh clothes off course in all your skinny glory.

Girlies I am so tired, have another 13 odd hour day ahead, got home last nite and wanted to die from tiredness hence no posting. Working tomorrow, mon and tues also so 9 days no day off!!! ARRRGH!!!! Feel depro about my weight this week, because it doesn't seem to have dropped since last sat (well on the home scale) and I am always heavier on LLC's scale than mine. Want to cry about it all. Sorry to whinge but I am not cheating at all, I am drinking all the water, its not TOTM so I dunno what gives, I am so hoping to get close to goal by the end of my 14 weeks and on Weds next week I am going into week 10, don't think I will loose another 2 stone in 4 weeks. So I guess the long road of development awaits me. Just not sure why I am not loosing.

Jez
xx

Sue - have a fabulous time! I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Kat xx

Jez

Sorry to hear you are feeling down about weightloss. I would really recommend not weighing at home. I KNOW that is easier said than done. I detached my apron springs from my scales this week and on Wednesday night my other half put them somewhere in the loft I cannot get to. I found my relationship with the scales more obsessive and unhealthy than my relationship with food was!

You are already doing something that is extreme and involves alot of emotions, don't put yourself on an emotional rollercoaster aswell.

The weight WILL be coming off and the inches WILL be going down.

You can do this and you ARE doing this!

Well done honey and stop working so hard! (easier said than done, I know)

Kat xx

Don't worry Jez. <hugs> You are doing everything right - so physiologically there is no way you are not losing weight - but its just not showing on the scales at the moment. But, it will! Thats the good news. Thats why staying true to the program is so important - there then is no real need for second guessing or panic. Just try and relax, with the knowledge your body will do what it has to do, and all will be right in the end. :)

DOn;t fret about development - it will go faster then you think, and you will be at goal in no time.

Just remember that - you WILL be at goal. :)

Hang in there kiddo. You are doing great.

XX

yer to what they said lol, you can do it matey. when you coming up to my neck of the woods anyway? x

Hello my lovelies

Thank you so much for your kind words, when I got home late last nite and read them all, I actually felt quite tearful :) Hehehe probably being somewhat overtired helped with the teary feeling. Feeling much more positive today. It is so wonderful to have the support of such a great group of people who have been there or are getting there the same as I am. I really shouldn't complain, the weight has been around for years, and in reality it is falling off at an astounding rate! My body probably just needs a few days to catch up with itself. Still have till Monday eve WI so here is hoping for a few pounds off!!! Have decided not to go into work proper today, but to go and pick up the bits that I need and cook from home. I just need the break I think. Tomorrow will be ok, and will make Tuesday a half day, then wheeeeeeeeee up to the Yorkshire Dales for rest and relaxation and lots of walks. As I said in the blog it really is amazing the support I am getting from my parents. They both do work for a charity, which has a charity shop, so have been putting aside some clothes for me to try on - yay because nothing fits anymore but for the first time ever in a good way. They have also planned a lot of non food treats for us. Such as a guided walk on the Malham Tarn with a ranger and sweet little things like making sure they have lots of ice in for the shakes. Really it is amazing as before we would have been planning what to eat and drink. Mom would always make our favourites!!! So I am thrilled they have taken it all up with such glee on my behalf. Tonight or tomorrow evening I will have a good clear out of the wardrobe and get rid of some of my fat clothes, I have a few bits I can carry forward until I get into the size 12's. Vix I am up from Wednesday and leaving on Sunday. Will pm you details later.

Well off to pick up my bits and bobs and then home to cook and watch the grand prix.

Big kisses and thanks again for picking me up when I was down, it means so much more than you know as I am not really good at asking for support, let alone getting such an amazing amount of it.

Jez
xx

Just typed a really loooooong reply and managed to delete it - aaaggghh!
basically it said that Ive logged on hoping to read a really positive post from you Jez, which is whats happened, you've realised what you've achieved so far is massive and you know we're here to support and encourage you and you know that your parents are 100% behind you. You're over half way there, you're amazing, we're proud of ya and we know you can do it, I hope you know you can too.
xxx

and another day down, hows everyone been? its busy busy at my end as per xxx

I have been really busy myself this last few days and nights! Dreaded work this morning, had that real Monday morning feeling but it soon sorted itself out and I actually had a good but busy day!

I am getting excited about WI already! lol

Good luck everyone with your weigh in this week!

Kat xx

I dont think ive had a big week weight loss wise this week, but overall its still massive so thats fine with me.

rock on summer hols xxx

That is such a good attitude Vix! I feel great that I have put my scales away and haven't stressed about it.

Whatever happens at WI, I know it is going down at an incredible rate!

Good luck at WI.

Kat xx

Back