LL May Starters

I should put my sclales away, they're cheapy digital ones and are quite inaccurate! x

Evening Sex Bombs!

Well, woohoo another 4lbs!!!! yay, it is getting there, and all my panic was for nothing.

Will be back later for a proper mail/chat. Have a little more work to do yet.

Jez
xx

Woo hoo well done Jez darling!!! xxxxx

aha, you loser Jez, well done, soooooooo pleased for ya, well done, well done. We've got dog training tonight, so I wont be on later xxx

Hey my lovelies

Up in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, feel really relaxed, and have had lots of sleep, still feel I could do with more, but it is probably the good Yorkshire country air that is the cause. Been out and about today, got some new cheapie bras from the Asda, so they should see me though for a few weeks and a few pairs of knickers too, also to see me through to the next size. Then went off to Boundry Mills, which is amazing!!!! You so have to shop there you up North Girlies. Anyway found a pair of designer black trousers reduced from £115 squids to £7.99!!! Size 12 and about a week or 2 off fitting, all perfect on the legs and bum but just a teeny bit tight on the waist, so got them as a treat to look forward to fitting in to!!! Will def make a trip back up to pick up some good posh wardrobe staples when I hit goal. Kat thinking of you in London today, hope all is going well, cannot wait to hear all about it. Vix you must be looking forward to being on hols. SS well you are on the cruise but thinking of you too, and LL Girl where are you , you are very quite lately, hope all is good. Good luck for WI everyone. Catch up later, going for yet another walk to see the calves in the field below etc etc, and off to raid the charity shop shortly!!!

Jez
xx

Hey hey Jez

I am good but shattered. It was a fab experience last night and my project was top of the agenda! I just hope more people want to put their hands in their pockets and provide more funding!

I got to bed at 0200 and had to be up early so feeling energyless! It will soon come back though!

Hope everyone is having a good week! Jez enjoy the break!

Kat xx

Hello lovely ladies

Kat congrats on the House of Lords thing, looking forward to hearing all about it. Vix have a lovely day with your man on his birthday today :) LL Girl, come baaaaaack where are you?

Semi sunny this morning but looks like it is turning to rain again. might head off to Skipton later. We have the neighbours garden party this afternoon too, not sure if it is not going to be a wash out or not?

Sadly have to head back to London tomorrow.

Hope to hear from you all later

Jez
xx

There is not alot to tell about the House of Lords really. It was alot of speaking to and being nice to people I really don't care for! lol I had the opportunity to say I wrote and ran the project which made me feel great given how they were promting it to get people to offer further funding to the charity. I was glad to get home to be honest!

Hope you have a lovely weekend at the Garden party - fingers crossed for the weather!

Vix, have a lovely day for Vince' birthday.

I need to go and buy a top today for tomorrow!

Kat xx

Yay for shopping!!! Have done loads whilst here, even some bits in size 12 which miraculously fit!!!!!!

Jez
xx

wow that is fabulous! go you xx

brill well done. I'll be back on later properly, just hectic at mo, and think i'll head to the Next sale as I only purchased a few bits on the internet lol x

Hi Ladies ... wanted to say a quick hello. Have a busy week coming up, and enjoying seeing the changes in my body and remaining abstinent. I'm glad everyone is well. I'm resisting buying new clothes for as long as poss. I have some still packed away another size down, so may even take me to the end of foundation, then I'll buy some new stuff to celebrate the move into development. Hope you all have a lovely week!

Hello lovelies

Well back in London, clothes in the machine etc etc... so sad to have left the country, really must get out of London sometime soon. Still I did content myself with the making of lots of jam with all the fruit I picked from the neighbours and my mom's garden yesterday, so we have raspberry, strawberry and blackcurrant jam. Not sure what I am going to do with it all, but it was fun to make and the kitchen smelt amazing whilst it was all boiling away. Hope you all have a great week, I have WI tomorrow night so holding thumbs!

Jez
xx

Hello lovelies

Well happy happy weigh in day, 3.8lbs lost!! woohoo only 1lb to go till I have lost my 3 stone and week 11 only starates on Wednesday. Cannot believe it is actually all going. Still feel far too fat on my tum and my arms though, but hopefully by the time i get down into the 9 stones it will have faded away.This time next week I should be in the 10 stone bracket woohooooooooooooooo. Sorry, sounds like Im tooting my horn a bit but I am sooooo proud of myself. Also feeling v perky because of all the lovely compliments whilst at Mom and Dads - hahahaha it was like show and tell, they showed us off to everyone and they were so proud. My lovely lovely Dad, has done the most wonderful thing. He kept asking how much we wanted to loose whilst we were on the phone in the past few weeks. When we got to Yorkshire, he had made the "gold sovereign challenge" He has taken 2 gold sovereigns one slightly older than the other (lol thats mine since I am the eldest) and has framed them with lovely words, and called it the 4 stone gold sovereign challenge. Once I hit 4 stone loss ( even though I want to loose about another stone on top of that) he will send us the framed sovereigns to keep as a reminder of how far we have come. Really incredible, did make me totally tearful, but what a lovely reminder.

Miss you all hope to hear from soe of you sooner rather than later.

Jez
xx

well done on the loss, and you toot your own horn hun, you deserve it. ah, bless your dad. wow, well done on being so close to ten stone, thats brill, its so great to get into the next stone isnt it, and 3 stone cool cool. Bet you cant wait to get your 'new' clothes on. I bought some new bits from Next yesterday and it was lovely, i took some clothes in to the changing room and tried them on and they were ALL too big, so I had to go and get them in a smaller size, in my head I still think i need the bigger sizes! LLgal try some of your smaller clothes on sooner rather than later as ive missed out on some of my smaller clothes, i kept thinking they wouldnt fit yet, when i tried em on they were too big!
Im going shopping again today, need to get some bits and bobs for the hen night Im going on while we're in cyprus, but will be around later xxxx

Hey Girls

Dying to hear all about your new clothes Vix. When are you off to Cyprus and for how long? You must take loads of pictures in your sexy new clothes for us to have a squizz at. Was very chuffed walking round London today in my "new" Miss Selfridge trousers that were actually looser than when I first tried them on a few days ago :) woohoo. Kat and LLGirl, where are you hiding?

Jez
xx

look at you in miss s stuff, infact i tried a skirt on today (an old one) from miss s - its a 16 and it fits, trousers wouldnt fit from ther but ccos a skirt can be pulled up or down it fits lol! We're going on 12th of august and staying for 12 days, never been for longer than a week before, and neither has vince, in a bit of a quandry as to how many clothes to take? obv you cant take almost double what you'd take for a week can ya? any advice from 2 weeker people would be greatly recieved lol! we want some full length body shots of you you skinny minny miss jez! Ive still got a long way to go, but do feel soooooooo much better bout myself, looking forward to WI this week - although, confession time, i ate half a sausage on sunday, but its happened now and thers nothing i can do bout it, wasnt going to admit it to you guys, but i know no one will judge, i told vince and he was just like 'ah well' and i thought, yup 'ah well' i cant do anything bout it now its too latr, i just need to make sure it doesnt happen again, thats all. Its vvvv quiet on here at the mo isnt it xxx

didnt buy much today actually, got some flip flops (black patent ones) some mossy wipes and repelent, then boring stuff from the pound shop, like clipit lunch boxes lol! x

I am peeping in each day but been so busy! I am good though. Well done on the strokes and loses girls. You are all incredible!

I am looking forward to WI tomorrow! woo hoo

Kat xx

Back