LL May Starters

talking of positive strokes (thats compliments isnt it?!) i dont really pay attention! anyway - was in tesco the other day with vince and say a colleague of my dads, and he was walking towards us and i said hi, and he looked straight at me, then looked away and said hello to vince, he then looked back at me and said 'oh my god, i didnt recognise you, you've wasted away' (not quite lol, but nice to hear) he went on to say that all that was going through his head was who on earth was vince in tesco with?! lol xxx made me feel great i tell thee xxx

ha ha fab Vix. Outside LL on Saturday, a couple of women were sat waiting to go in, they asked if I was coming out of there and started walking towards me. As they got closer, one of the women said "oh my god, I didn't recognise you" it was one of my sisters mates - was hilarious!!

Kat :)

great isnt it. i reckon we all need to post some full length photos up around now?! what do people reckon? x

It is so amazing when that happens, I still don't feel thin, tho, wonder when it will happen? Vix, I would take co ordinates and plan on washing some stuff out there, you don't really need as much as you think, and trust me I am the worst at packing, i take 3 x more than I need. It was made easier this trip and going to Paris, because nothing damn well fitted!!! Don't worry about the sausage, it was such a tiny bit and hey it was protein, so you won't have gone out of ketosis. I am starting to think about all the things I am looking forward to eating again. But it is all strange stuff, not the things I thought I would be craving. Lol wholemeal bread!! who would have thought it??? Also will admit to really looking forward to a glass of wine. Will be in Scotland for a week in mid September, so should be on RTM by then, might have a cheeky glass even if it isnt the right week for it yet!

Jez
xx

thanks jez, yeah it could have been worse than a bit of sasauge couldnt it! yer i'm quite a 'plain' (in a nice way lol) dresser, white, black and the odd bit of colour so most stuff should match. have got some beach dresses for during the day so will pop them on over my cossie and then rinse em out ready for the nest day, so thats easy enough xx

Hellooooooooooooooooo my gorgeous girls!

I lost 5lb! bloody hell! LOL

I am chuffed as anything!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Kat xx

Hellooooooooooooooooo my gorgeous girls!

I lost 5lb! bloody hell! LOL

I am chuffed as anything!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Kat xx

brill - well done kat xxxxxxx

Ive lost another 4lb this week x

Excellent, well done Vix!

Kat xx

Just dropping in to say hello and say well done kat & vix your doing amazing.

x x x sam x x x

thanks all, Im loving the fact that all the time im getting closer and closer to goal and to the end of foundation, are all you guys going into developers? Im joining SW two days before I finish LL, not to eat in the last 2 days but so that I dont have a gap of being weighed (cos all scales are diff arent they) so my plan is ......... join SW on Tue 4th Aug, finish LL Thur 6th Aug, WI at SW Tue 11th Aug, go on holiday Wed 12th, I think hten I'll have to stay on track on holiday food wise. Going to get my nails infilled this morning and then we're going away for the weekend, going bout 6.30 in the morning! going to donington to watch moto gp - staying over 2moro night, then back late on sunday night, dont miss me too much! I'll be on later today and this evening though. how's everyone else getting on? what have people got planned for the weekend? xxx

I am going on to developers. Cos I started my group 2 weeks before I started the foodpacks I am currently on week 10 (although week 8 of food packs).

In another 4 weeks we will move onto development. I will count the first 2 weeks as foundation then I plan to stay in development for another 4-6 weeks depending on how it is going.

Then I am going to do RTM - I think that is the most important part of the programme!

Sounds like you are going to have a fabulous weekend. I am off out tonight. I am going tohave my nephew over to stay tomorrow night and a relaxing day Sunday.

Kat xx

sounds like you have a plan there kat, i do see that rtm is important, but i think as long as im focussed with SW I should be a ok. How old is your nephew? x

Right take 2

Hello lovelies

Wish I was having a lovely weekend like all of you. Sadly its a working one. Last bits of prep tomorrow and then the Cartier Polo on Sunday for 750 posh ppl!! Lol in the 3 years I have been doing polo, I have yet to see the horses or watch a chukka played! Still there is hope that this time I might. Monday am supposed to be off, but doing more bits for E* so no day off till next Sunday and then boy am I going to collapse. Glad you have your plan sorted for when you finish LL Vix. I think thats the important part. I am probably going to do a few weeks developers to get to the point where I feel I have lost enough - lol it keeps getting lower!! Then I am also doing RTM. I think I wont feel like I have really completed the programme unless I do. Are any of you doing milk week or have you done it yet Vix? I know we are supposed to do it after week 12, but am worried that it will really have and effect on my losses. And I do still want to loose as quickly as possible. Because I would really like to eat a little when I go away in mid September.

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend, guess it will be very quiet without you all around :)

Jez
xx

evening all , quick hello , well done to you all youve done incredible !!!! holiday was beautifull and was mostly sensible so dont think ive done to much damage , going back on full lite on monday as i need (well want) to loose another stone . will write more tomorrow
love yous all ya skinny biaches , and im ohhhh so proud of you all xxxx

Yay!!! so happy you are back, dying to hear all ya news, have really missed you babe. Biggest kizzy kizzy kizzez!!

Jez
xx

welcome back SS - we want all the info including photies in your full update!

We've not done it yet - i think we might do it next week. i'm not a milk fan to be fair, but i think its in place to stop you feeling dizzy and stuff, or maybe not i cant member now what was said lol!
Ive had a poorly tummy this aft, without going in to too much detail Ive had to leg it to the loo a fair few times and my stomachs been doing sumersaults (dunno how to spell it) and swizzing round and making funny noises and i no like it! i hope its better tomoro, its a long car journey! xxx

Back