LL May Starters

Have fun with the cupboard clearing Jez ... it is so satisfying isn't it?

I'm so thrilled to see your progress, my BMI is now where yours was at the start, and seeing you coming to your end stage is so encouraging, it somehow makes my end stage feel nearer.

Last edited:
thanks all - will look out for the leggins (going to matalan and primark on tue for a few cheapy holiday bits) Then will see which i prefer, how nice to have an 'in' look - im normally just a having to wear whatever fits rather than what i really like, but no longer having that problem which is great.
Defo thinking countryside northish thoughts for you Jez, be great for some maybelles to be near and meet for coffee!
LL Gal - looking at your stats you've almost lost 15% of your start weight, thats great, you go gal.
Jez if ya look on the SW forum, thers a clothes swapping thread that we set up, its great, you post pics of clothes you no longer want and the person who wants them then PMs you and pays th epostage, then you request things of anyone that you would like. Ive had some lovely bits from there, am now awaiting a dress from one of the SW girls, just an idea.
Yup am coping better with the food, not great though lol - if anyone would rather I didnt mention specifics, then I wont, sorry, I didnt really think bout it, think its cos it didnt ever bother me, but I know we're all different. I wont go in detail though of anything, and wont be eating anything remotely naughty xxx skinny hugs, proud of you all xxxxx

Hey Vix ... I hadn't even thought of my weight loss in that way ... nearly 15% *woohoo*

I have no probs with food discussions ... I like looking at and smelling my husbands food (to his irritation). I would live to hear the details of your progress Vix, so no complaints from me.

lol , always been a 'smeller' of food , was sooo bad on ll was like a lovely past time :0) lol !!!

well that seems ok then lol, just had some veg (cauliflower, cabbage and turnip n carrot) and a small chicken fillet. Hope not to put too much on on Thur, but im accepting of the fact that i prob will do.
I think its important that was focuss on some of the other numbers, rather than just what we weigh and how much we lose, its important to look at bmi, measurements, weight loss as a percentage etc etc, just other ways to make us realise how far we've come x

just realised ive got my second rep star! x

Woohoo you go girl, glad it is all going well so far. Am starting to really look forward to the idea of food again, not sure exactly when it will be but I think another 4-6 weeks depending on my losses. I would really like to be eating a bit by the time I go on holiday for a week in mid September. SS you have done RTM previously, how did you find your losses were on RTM?

Jez
xx

It's a real dilema isn't it ... I will not be near target until Christmas season, so I will make the decision about RTM in mid-December. Right now I'm thinking I may continue with the packs over Xmas to avoid temptations and make sure I reach my goal, but who knows how I'll feel by then?

I'm sure you'll do well on SW Vix.

I'm definitely like a junkie, sometimes I even watch food programs which I rarely watched previously.

hey girls ,
vix , youll do great hunnie , no matter what , even if it means deciding to come back at a later date .
llgal you are doing fab , keep it up mrs :0)
jez hun , i lost 10lb on rtm , it was up and down a bit but 10lb over all , but as soon as i started with f@@d i stated running so i guess that helped a fair bit , all i can say is stick to it religiously , its set up that way for a very good reason and it works ! losses do vary but most who do it correctly tend to loose some xx

Well all you lovely ladies, have finally done it!! Sorted out the wardrobes and omg there is SFA left!! Pretty scary stuff, but it is time to get rid of the old and bring on the new!!! 4 ikea bags full, oh the charity shop will love me! Have WI tomorrow and hoping for a good one!! Each day is one little step closer. Have a wonderful week everyone. Sweetest of skinny dreams.

Jez
xx

good luck on the weigh in , defo need to chuck out the old, no need tohang on to the past !!! i think "just in case" clothes mean that you are giving yourself permission to go back ... never go back !!!!! lol xxxx

yup I think its dangerous to keep clothes, done ever wanna wear em again therfore dont need em!
whats everyone doing today? Ive got a poorly OH! xxx

Hey hey girlies!

I am so excited today! lol How odd! The clothes thing made me chuckle. I also have SFA and have HAD to buy some bits as it was just impossible to go on with what I had. It is a bit hard at a 16 to wear 20/22 - some embarrassing moments saw that off! lol The tunic top and leggins thing is working wonders for me at the mo and I kinda like the look!

Jez, good luck tonight honey, look forward to seeing how you get on!

Vix, I love that pic of you, you look cute!

Kat xx

look at you kat , you look fab !!!!

i too love the pic kat. we get out before and after LL photos back tomoro night! whens everyone else get thers? x

Woohoo this week was brilliant ladies, I lost 5lbs!!! Cannot believe it, not sure if it is because I lost only 3 last week, or because of all the walking I have done this week? Either way, result!!!!!!! I am now only 1 stone and 2 lbs off goal weight.

How was everyones Monday? Vix hope looking after the OH hasn't been too draining for you, men are such bad patients!

Jez
xx

Back