LL May Starters

Well done Jez, that's so good ... update that ticker.

That is a very sunny pic Kat.

I had a busy day today, and will have another tomorrow ... but hopefully the rest of the week will be more relaxed.

I have a whole mix of emotions because of stuff going on right now, and I haven't thought of food. The only time I think about eating is when I'm bored. I'm really going to have to watch out for that further down the line.

wowzers jez- thats brill,
yeah LLG I think the eating when bored is something i need to watch xxx

Thanks for the comments on the pic guys. I added it to my album as I wanted to do some comparisons. I know I have lost alot of weight but I needed to actually "see" it!

well done Jez, that is brilliant!

Vix, I only have my week 9 WI on Weds so I am a few weeks off pics yet! Will be interesting for you to see them tho! I look forward to that bit!

Kat xx

Well Girlies

I finally took the plunge, and I am no longer a blonde!!! Well not for this month anyway! Have uploaded piccies in the gallery, so have a squizz and let me know what you think. Hope it has been a fandabbydozy day for you all :)

Jez
xx

Jez!! You foxy lady! You look amazing xxxx

Spanks a bunch hun, now if only this silly prog would let me upload a new pic for the profile, but it keeps telling me upload failed, I have resized pic and everything!

Jez
xx

wow - thats all i can say. You look amazing, well done and how very brave, it so suits you (being thin and dark that is) Get some before photos up in the albums too, when I look at mine I can hardly believe it was me x

Well my lovelies...

I lost 5lb this week :)

My BMI moved into the 20s and I am now overweight not obese!

According to LL my BMI is 29.9, but Minimins says 30.4 - I shall go with LL!

Woo hoo!

Kat xx

wow !!!!well done , oh the joy of being 'overweight :0) xxx

brilliant - well done you xxx

Well done Kat ... *yay*

Jez, as I said on the other thread you look great!

How're you finding SW Vix ... does it feel weird to eat again?

Last edited:
Wow LL Gal you are gorgeous, and so is the neice!!!

How was everyone's day today?? I am busy busy busy, all a bit mental at work, just living for next friday when I get a day off again. Keep meaning to do all the kitchen cupboards, but I know when I start I wont stop, and I really cannot afford to be awake too late atm. Is the hot sticky heat making anyone else retain water? I have drunk loads today and will prob have had 5l by the time the day is over, but ankles still swollen, and scales are saying I weigh more than I did 3 days ago!!! Blah

Jez
xx

lovely to put a face to the name LLG. Im finding it ok thanks hun, am prepared that I may poss put on a few pounds while my body is adjusting, but hoping its nothing major - will know on tue when its weigh in! Going away wed morning, cant wait xxx

Morning all ... sorry it took so long for me to post a photo, I am using my husband's old laptop as my computer failed (it was quite old) and hadn't gotten around to uploading any photos before now. Thanks for the comments.

I am definitely retaining water Jez, I was on course for my 3lb expected loss, and then suddenly gained the 2 days before weigh-in resulting in only 1lb loss. I was also not drinking enough because, I was on diuretics years ago, and the effect was so significant, I still get worried about drinking too much if I'm out and about.

Have fun packing and planning Vix.

thanks hun - i love packing, I also love making lists of things that i need to pack lol! x

The build up to a holiday can be one of the best parts of it ... the excitement and feeling of wellbeing.

Hi Lovely Maybelles

Hope you have all had a superb Friday and have a wonderful lazy/active weekend ahead - Sadly I am working again *sigh* lol but it's a wedding tomorrow and I always enjoy those. It is lovely to think that you provide something special on such a special day for someone, that becomes one of their memories. Sunday is a very posh version of a medieval banquet at the Tower of London which is going to be hillarious purely because all the staff (except kitchen thank goodness) and my mangers have to dress in full medieval gear!! roflmao cannot wait to snap some pics of that. Vix when do you leave? Get packing girl. How is the whole eating thing going? I must say I am actually warming to the idea of food, still not 100% sure what it will feel like to eat but am actually starting to look at things now either irl or on tv and think "mmmmm, that could be quite nice" Still another fair few pounds to go before that point tho. Thanks LLG, good to know I am not the only one holding on to the water. Hopefully it is cooler over the weekend and by Monday WI it will have all resolved itself. Kat hun, you are waaaaaaaaaay tooo quiet love!!

Jez
xx

helloooooooooooo

I have been very busy with work and social life! But I am good and great to hear everyone else is doing so amazingly well!

Hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful weekend! I am busy - surprise surprise!

Oh bought a couple of size 14 bits yesterday and 14-16 tonight :)

Kat xx

Amazing news hun, how totally exciting is that!??!! woohoo before you know it you will be in the 12's!!! Yeehawwwwwwwwww

Jez
xx

Back