LL May Starters

Well done on reaching goal Sue ... please, please, please stick around and thanks for the encouragement.

Kat, I forgot to say earlier while in the throes of my self-pity, excellent loss, well done.

how are you feeling now ll gal?
better i hope xxx

Yeah ... time and pottering around today has helped me to come to terms with the way things are. Thanks for asking.

I'm really enjoying the milk, my porridge tasted so creamy, who knew skimmed milk could taste so good ;)

lol , its amazing how wonderfull all natures great foods taste post ll. youre tastes will change completely xxx

Well done Sue! That is fab! LLGal, hope you are feeling a bit better and those losses pick up for you soon.

Kat xx

Hello lovelies

Well it is friday as ever was. Hope you have all had a wonderful day and have even better weekends to look forward to. I have had a glorious day off so have been quite productive, not sure where all this sort my house and my life out stuff is coming from??? Did various bits this morning, then sorted out the book case and now have a huge bag of books to go off to the charity shop. Then set about sorting out the evil chest of drawers. You know the ones, that just seem to be **** collectors??? Got that all done so feel very virtuous. Tomorrow will be shoes, bags and the rest of my clothes that have got too large and if I am really in the mood fileling all my paperwork ( hate this but it needs doing) Once that is done,the whole house will have had a spring clean!! Amazing - am so pleased I am finally getting around to it, seems like I want my new life to start with none of the old left. Perhaps it's symbolic? Well done on getting to goal SS, you must be so chuffed, and please don't go away you are such an integral part of Maybelles! Feel free to mention food if you need to :) Kat whats up with you hun, see you are in week 12 now, how quickly time flies, I remember when you were so anxious to start. LLG, so sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it. Slow and steady however is sometimes the best way. Have you been measuring yourself. Sometimes even when you have a low/no loss you have still lost inches. I am sure it will pick up in no time. It is irritating when you are 100% abstinent and not loosing but others are cheating and are. Still you are doing this the right way and are learning the lessons. The rest will probably fall short of the final hurdle, which you will leap over with ease!

Would love to hear how you all are lovely ladies :) if not have a great weekend.

Jez
xx

Hi Jez

I do think it's symbolic and IMdon't think it's unusual, having a clear out and a fresh start in so many things while you are losing with LL.
I've certainly done it in so many aspects of my life, in fact I had already started changing things and addressing some of my issues before i started LL.
Like you I have changed my job, my car, had a sort out of my home, my relationship, some friendships, all sorts!!!
What I tell myself is that I've put all my baggage in the woman I've lost and got rid of her !!!!

Totally agree SB.

Thanks for the encouragement Jez, I have continued to lose centimetres thank goodness, the joy of that was temporarily clouded by my virtually static weight. Thankfully, joyful again today.

Been doing some home clearing myself as we're having some building work done soon, and it is a lovely feeling to go through all the shelves, pack things in boxes, and generally organise myself. Cleared our hall cupboard end of last week and took a car load of stuff for recycling. Found a whole bunch of clothes I haven't worn since Uni and didn't even know I still had them! I was so thrilled to find them and now I'm wearing them :D

Awesome news LLG how nice to find unexpected things, and the cleaning and sorting bug well and truly has me now, but I am loving it! Everything is in order which is how I want my world to be. Funny when the house is organised I feel so much less chaotic! SB I think you have hit the nail on the head there!! I am addressing all the things you mention. Time really to let go of the old to make space to usher in the new. Lol I am also seriously blaming u and BL for the shopping bug!!! I heard how much fun you guys have shopping, so have been picking up a few bits here and there. Was amzed found a brilliant aquamarine tshirt on sale in the local sainsbury's today, and then took it to the till to find it had been reduced to £1!!! so I got 2 and am off to trawl the charity shops tomorrow when I drop the books off!! Woohoo, I am noticing my taste in clothes is changing slightly, less of the floaty black stuff, and more of the tight fitting brighter coloured stuff!!

Jez
xx

I am noticing my taste in clothes is changing slightly, less of the floaty black stuff, and more of the tight fitting brighter coloured stuff!!

Yeah - I've noticed this too! Feels wierd only when I think about it too much. :)

Indeed TI, I buy that Look Magazine occasionally to see whats new and good on the High street, and I keep looking at the things that would have caught my eye before, and now am having to say to myself but you don't need to cover the bulges .... try the nice fitted dress/shirt/trousers etc. I went to the Gok Wan page on channel 4's webbie the other day and you can do a style consultation online. It gives you your body shape and suggest clothes you should be buying for it. Then gives you links to all the great stuff in the high street shops that will suit you. Invaluable so I am going to make a list of what and where and arm myself with it when I go shopping next so I buy the right things!

Jez
xx

Morning Luschious Ladies

Just wishing you a fantastic Sunday!! It is lovely and sunny here in London, hope it is where you guys are too!!

Jez
xx

Hi Jez

I looked at the Gok Wan style consultation page but was very disappointed with the clothes selection. Most of it was Dotty Ps - which we don't have here. Ah well. I'm not heading off on a spending spree yet - want / expect to come down another size or two yet :).

I definitely go for more fitted and colourful clothes nowadays though. Gotta show off the new bod!

Have a great Sunday. xx

I did buy a GOK dress from Dotty P and it is really flattering. It was from Dotty P.

Happy Sunday Ladies!

I know what you mean about tighter fitting and more colourful clothes too! I bought a lovely Fearne Cotton short black satin skirt last week to wear for a night out for my birthday next Friday, it is lovely! In fact I have bought a few things, I needed them!

Have a lovely rest of ladies and here's to another wonderful weight loss week!

Kat xx

hey ladies xxx
happy sunday xxxx
kat you ok now ??? jez im sooo totally jealous of youre weather , it must be monsoon weather up here , its diabolical !!!!
no real news here except that ive still lost 2lb even though ive switched to rosemary conley , didnt expect that what with coming out of ketosis and the glycogen gain you get , so im super chuffed , plus i had THE BEST 5 and a half mile run yesterday when i woke at 6 ,sooooo good to get some distance in again
anyway much love to you all xxx

Hello lovelies

Well the weekend is fast drawing to a close. It has been a beautiful day here in London. I can now proudly say, my entire house has been springcleaned/autumncleaned from top to bottom and all the junk has been thrown away and I am finally junk and clutter free!!! I am soooo proud of myself. I feel all smug and virtuous and very balanced now that it is all done. It feels like I am preparing myself for my new life, and have got rid of all the old. Well done on the loss and the great run SS - sounds like you are doing fab. How has the weekend gone for you LLG and when is your next WI - hopefully we will have a lovely loss. Kat so good to see you back, hope you are feeling better now.

I have been in the charity shops for the last 2 days and found some fab bits and bobs, including the most stunning dress from Coast for a mere £8!!!! Finally feel like I have a few bits to wear now. I am currently shopping obsessed. Still need to find a cozzie - wrong time of year I know, but am planning on swimming at the sports center in the hopes of toning some of the flabby bits - still there are always online shops. Have WI tomorrow and hoping for another 3 or 4lbs really would like to start RTM on about 9 Sept. I feel a lot more ready for food now - but also scared as hell. I have to do RTM right or this will have all been a bit pointless. Vix looks like she is on her way back if FB is correct, so will be great to hear her holiday news.

Have a fantastic evening Magical Maybelles - I could never have got this far without each and every one of you. We will have to plan a meet sometime soon.

Big Skinny Kisses

Jez
xx

aaahhh jez , its sooo lovely to hear you all posetive and upbeat !!!!
you have done so incredibly well , you deserve all the hapiness in the world mrs !!!! well done on youre spring clean !!! i tend to do a room at a time as my house is too bloomin big !!! keep torturing hubbie to go to a smaller house but cant seem to find one with rooms a big as this one , which was the big draw for him. need to build our own me thinks :0) oh and a managable garden !!!! oh the wish list goes on :eek:
well the beds and laundry has been done and some batch cooking . hubbies home next week an joining us sat at sol fest so i caaaannnnnnttttt wait !!!!!he:eek:he . any way enough rambling !!! i do go on !!!:p

I love it when you ramble, we have very few long posts on here these days!!! I would just love a house with a garden - I dream of big rooms and space - although my flat is large and airy and spacious by london standards!!! I am weirdly feeling very upbeat - now just need to find a man - come on ladies introduce me to some hotties!!!! Lol rich hotties who can buy me a house with garden in a lovely country area!!!

Jez
xx

hehe !!! you need to come and live up here , whitehaven is in the back of beyond !! and the lake district is right here , sooo lovely for walking and scenery , it really is beautifull

Back