LL May Starters

This is part of my master plan, if only I could find a decently paying job up there.. nothing is paying huge amounts atm and I need at least fairly close to what I am on in London. I have a dream so they say :)

Jez
xx

oh i know ! the pay up here is crap !!! mind housing is sooo cheap in comparrison to london , guess thats why . its good to ve a dream hun , keeps us striving xx

hey girls, just to let you all know that althought todays lil experience knocked the wind out of my sails, I am feeling ok! Thanks all for your advice and kind comments.

Kat xx

Hello lovelies a nice 3lb loss for me this week, thought it would be worse since I have been on antibiotics and they do tend to cause water retention according to LLC. So I am really happy to have 3lbs gone. Only another 10.5lbs till I get to RTM. Tonight's group, was really great, he discussed RTM with is, nothing I don't know from here, but pretty kewl all the same.

How was everyone's Monday? It is all downhill to the weekend form here :)

Jez
xx

So glad you're feeling well Kat!

*Yay* Jez, well done!

Monday was good ... feeling a little sniffly, but still haven't figured it out whether it is the dust from packing boxes or a cold coming on. I'm well otherwise and looking forward to a good sleep tonight, feeling tired!

I'm on Wednesday. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Thanks for the luck, I'm gonna grab it and not let go ;)

Well done Jez and good luck for you too LL gal xx

yay jez !!!! and ll gal , good luck hunnie , xxxxx lost another 3 lb this week so im shocked and thrilled after switching to r.c the running is probably doing the trick :0)

Well done Sue!

Lol will be one of the first sprints of my life <G> unlike Sukie I am not a runner, though weirdly did manage a little jog the other day!!!

Jez
xx

I am soooooooooooooo excited about tonights loss! I would like 4lb which will give me my 4 stone with LL and my 5 stone in total. It will also take me into the next stone bracket.

I am starting week 13 tomorrow which is perfect as 13 is my lucky number and it is also my birthday on Sunday!

If I get 3lb then that will make me smile too as I will nip back Saturday and take a sneaky peek for that 1lb!

have a fabulous day skinny ladies xxx

Woohoo Kat, great news, great great news, that is unbelievably good, will be holding thumbs to hear about your WI. Enjoy the cycle to work and have a beautiful day!!

Jez
xx

Hey Jez, I know, I can't get through the day fast enough. it is ridiculous to be wishing life away!

I didn't cycle today as I have a driving lesson straight from work but will do so again tomorrow and Friday.

The weather is terrible and windy, anyone would think it was October time!

Hope everyone is having a good day! I am manic busy with work this week trying to meet deadlines and get things done before my week off. that is trouble of having a job that doesn't stop just because you do!

Enjoy folks!

Kat xx

oooo kat !!!! hows it gone ????? dying to hear . cant believe how well everyones done !!!! jez love how you call my rambling 'naratives' thats sooo kind , think you must be the only one who thinks my inane chatter is any kind of use :0) i pitty my poor staff when i get on a roll lol bless them xxxx

Lol I love a bit of rambling ;P Been meaning to ask you, where is your salon? Perhaps I can book myself a treat with you next time I am up there?

Jez
xx

I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kat xx

Back