LL May Starters

My goodness Jez, that must have been so terrifying. Thank goodness your GP was able reassure you. Positive wishes for your hospital checks.

On another note ... well done for putting yourself in a position where you could monitor your health more easily, and well done, even if it was unconciously, for not turning to food at an emotional time ... you are continuing to be inspiring!

Thanks Darling!

The sense of relief was so great it was unbelievable :) How are you, still sneezing??? What plans for the bank holiday?

Big Hugs

Jez
xx

no sneezing thank goodness, although my nose still a bit stuffy so I may still take an antihistamine tonight.

We have no big plans for the W/E, maybe go to a BBQ tomorrow evening and I wouldn't mind a cinema trip, but if we get some sun, definitely some garden time! I live in London too, and i love when the place empties during the hols!

OOH a fellow londoner!! Yay, I am glad there are more of us :) Whereish in London are you, North, East, South or West? Weather seems to be fab for us on Monday which will be great. I love london when it gets quieter, although I will be avoiding the entire Notting Hill area like the plague with carnival going on, will even put off a bit of a trip to Westfield because I am sure it will be manic on that side of the world!! Glad the sneezing is over :) Have you tried steam inhaling a bit of eucalyptys or peppermint oil, it is brilliant for stuffy noses?

Jez
xx

I'm South West, how about you?

I agree re: 'Carnival'. I know it sounds terrible but I feel too old for all those crowds, and I'm only in my 30s - far too much effort!

I'm off to have a hot, steamy shower, so that should help for a while :)

Whew Jez, what a relief for you. You were right to feel as you did. Thank goodness you noticed the lump. I have a friend who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer atthe moment, it does make you really aware of your own mortality doesn't it.
Actually it's not that uncommon to feel changes in your breasts when you lose a substantial amount of weight, and apparently there are often little fatty lumps or cysts left behind. Ihad that too.
Always best to get it checked out, can't be too careful. I'm glad the doctor was nice and caring.
Now you can relax and have a good week-end.

Yay for hot steamy something on a Friday night ;P I am in South East, so we are not that far away from each other. Carnival I really couldnt face, must be old age setting in early I reckon!

Jez
xx

Indeed I can SB :) I am loving that new pic of you, the dress is stunning!!! Will have to take some new pictures on Tuesday to post :)

Jez
xx

JEzz, what a week indeed!!!! I completely understand what you went through - I had the exact same thing happen to me, recently, amnd you cannot help but fear the worst. IT was exactly the same scenarion, checking all my new bones, etc., and I found a lump. I know JUST how you were feeling - I immediately saw the doctor who was concerned too,which didn;t help, and he arrange a scan. Waiting for that appointment wa a nightmare....but it was just the same. Lumpy boobs. LOL But you are spot on - because we could not feel those lumps through the fat, it was quite alarming. THose days spent waiting were torture, and the relief felt was immediate. It IS scary. I am so glad you got it sorted straight away and everything is alrgiht.

Funny the things we find when we get slim!!! :)

<<<<hugs>>>> I am so pleased it was nothing more sinister then that.

Your reaction was normal.

What kind of cat are you trying to get pregnant?

Here's to a much more relaxing week ahead for you - you deserve it!! :)

xx

Just to say hi to all before I get all busy this weekend! I had a fab night out last night, lots of compliments! I didn't get int ill 0330 and not into to bed until 0400!!! lol

Jez, I really do hope you are ok, sounds like you have had quite a scare. Look after yourself honey xx

Have a fab weekend all :)

Kat xx

Good Morning Gorgeous Girls

Thank you so much for you kind words and thoughts. It really was scary, and tbh, I feel a bit silly that I seemed to make such a fuss about what turned out to be nothing!!! In reality though I am so glad I got it checked out, because you are all right, one can't be too careful. BL, so glad I am not the only one who discovered she had lumpy boobs!!! I am just so greatful to have lost weight so I can check these things out. Have a wedding to do today then the relaxing begins!!! Still I managed a lovely lie in, woke up early as usual, then realised that I don't have to leave for work until midday, so am still sitting in bed with the laptop and a cup of coffee, pure bliss!!

RE the kitty cat. Miss Lily the Pink, is my darling baby Siamese Caramel Tabby Point. She is such a darling, and I have been wanting to breed from her for ages, but time and money did not permit it. She is in reality a bit old for a first litter, which is whe she probably didn't take the first time. I do know the "husband" that I found her is extremely fertile and has fathered loads of gorgeous babies. He is the most divine Oriental Black Spotted, with a gorgeous temprament. So I am really hoping this time it all works. I will leave her there for a few days longer this time. Lol so funny to be a "pimp momma" for my cat!!! The house feels awful and quiet without her, but the parrot is making up for it with his chatter to keep me company. I had been meaning to mention that she might have babies to you, if you were ever interested in acquiring another baby :)

Hopefully tonight will bring good news that he has been "on the job" so to speak, because last night she was still swatting him away, even though he was crooning to her!! Perhaps I should take a tip or 2 from the cat, treat em mean and keep em keen!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone. Am so looking forward to my little tea party tomorrow afternoon. It has been ages since I baked anything. Enjoy the sunshine wherever you are and do something special for YOU.

Big hugs from a very relieved

Jez
xx

Yay, the weekend is finally here!!! :) I can now officially relax and enjoy myself.

Hope you are all doing likewise.

Jez
xx

Sorry I have not posted here for ages but I do look in on you regularly - you are all doing so well - I am now at 4 stone with a 6lb drop which got me there. What a great plan we are on and what great people we are - my best wishes to you all, keep going strong Margaret xx:D:D:D

Margaret, so pleased to hear from you and Congrats!!!!! on the 4stone loss, that is brilliant news. So glad all is going well for you. Have a great weekend.

Jez
xx

Good Morning Gorgeous Girls

Thank you so much for you kind words and thoughts. It really was scary, and tbh, I feel a bit silly that I seemed to make such a fuss about what turned out to be nothing!!! xx

Not silly at all! It is a scary thing finding a lump. I was really upset, and when I saw how worried my hubby was, I knew it was OK to be worried - ya know? its never unwise to be cautious.

I am just glad it was nothing, for both our sakes.

Unfortnately, not long after that, it wasn;t so lucky for my sis, and she recently had a double mastectomy. Shes only 46 - so it just goes to show you - it is never foolish to be sure.

We were lucky it was just littl things that had been hidden all those years. :)

xxx

What is your sisters name BL? I will light candles for her and send out lots of love and good energy in her direction :)

Jez
xx

Thanks hon, her name is Kelly. :)

SHe is doing pretty well, and is said to be all clear....but poor thing has had a horrible time with healing..her skin is just not healing well at all which is delaying any reconstructive surgery. We are all just so glad they found it early, and that she chose aggressive action rather then a wait and see and keep your fingers crossed approach!!

Bad stuff that. :( Far too many women are not so lucky.

THanks doll.

xx

Hi Margaret, congratulations on your fabulous weight loss, fantastic.
BL - Love the PINK picture!
Jez - enjoy your tea party.
Kat - so pleased you had a good birthday, you deserve it. Isn't it amazing to have the energy to party so late? Lovely.

My Mama who is 87 next month had a cataract operation on thursday so I spent Friday with her. Looks like a prize fighter,
but it's like a miracle for her. I've just spoken to her and she's sitting doing the Telegraph crossword without needing to wear glasses. She's a happy bunn, so am I.
Went to a family( my husband's) Bank Holiday day out un sunny Eastbourne yesterday, had loads of positive strokes so that was nice. Lovely drive along the coast with the sea sparkling like diamonds.
Off to BBQ tonight so a good week-end so far, but must be careful or the positive strokes might stop!
Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday - next one's at Christmas!

It is my actual birthday today and I am having a fab day!

Kat xx

Back