LL May Starters

Hello Ladies
Weigh in tomorrow - 100% behaved but I am really concerned as I seem to be retaining fluid. Think it might be because my blood pressure tablets or thyroid tablets have not been adjustedsince losing weight - docs cannot see me for 2 weeks. What a waste of time. Any suggestions appreciated. Have a nice weekend Margaret xx

Hey Margaret

Holding thumbs for you for WI. Not sure what to suggest on the medical side :) But hopefully the docs will get it sorted when you manage to see them. My docs will do a phone consult or change scripts via phone consult, perhaps your doc can do the same?

Jez
xx

Omg, cannot believe I forgot to mention this. For the first time since loosing some of the weight, someone completely did not recognise me!!! What an unbelievable feeling!!!

Jez (feeling very chuffed)
xx

Excellent Jez! Those strokes just keep on comin' huh?

Off to recycling centre in a bit, got a car load of stuff again! Looks lovely and sunny. Going to see mother-in-law this evening, must remember my packs!

Hi Margaret, sorry you've been retaining. I have a similar issue, and I've made a concerted effort to drink more water. I don't know yet whether that will stop me having my low loss weeks, but I can certainly feel the difference - during the 2 weeks pre-menstruation, I normally have more swollen ankles and very tender boobs ... but this last time, it wasn't so bad, no boob tenderness and minimal ankle swelling. I'll see over the next few weeks whether this helps on the scales!

Definitely give the doc a call ... he/she may be able to leave a blood form at reception so you can have your thyroid checked before the appointment date and all the info will be there for the appt and they can adjust the meds then and there.

3lb for me this week - so keep plodding everyone it does work. What amazes me is how quick it has all gone. when I started I was aiming for 3 stone now 4st 6 later I am still plodding and have enjoyed every moment of it. Hope you all have a good week - Margaret :):):)

Hi all

I haven't posted much as I have been really busy this weekend and thoroughly enjoy myself and those around me. Hope everyone had a good weekend and here is to another good week of losses ahead!

Stay happy skinny people!

Kat xx

Well done Margaret!

Hello Gorgeous Girls

Margaret, well done on a fabulous loss, you cannot be far from goal now. How exciting. LLG how was your weekend, hope it was a good one for ya hun, bit depro going back in on a Monday when it is getting so much darker in the mornings. Kat, so glad you had some fabulous time off and had so much fun. Have you gone back to work yet or have you still got a few days off?

I am counting down to my holiday which is starting on Friday, so 3 more days of slavery and it is done! Cannot wait. Will have to be posting from the iphone or popping out to the local golf club to pick up the wifi so I can post.

Today was long and hard, and I swear to you ladies, I must have walked 6 or 7 miles around that building today. Anyway at least one day out of the way, not that great having to be in work at 6am!! At least I had an early escape because I had class and desperately needed my packs. Tomorrow might not be so lucky. Still the good thing with all that walking is it is fat burning deluxeeeeeeeee!! Which will help with my last few pounds.

I put up a separate post, but woohoo ladies, have just completed my last Developers Meeting. Next Monday, I officially start RTM. Have my new book and cannot wait to get stuck in and read it all. Can't believe it has all been so quick. The positive strokes atm are amazing and I really am feeling on top of the world. I will start a separate RTM thread, but hope you don't mind if I still post in here too? I would miss my Marvellous Maybelles faaaaaaar too much.

Have a happy week ladies,and look forward to hearing about your weigh ins. 3.5lbs for me this week and I think it was 2.5lbs in the week before. so only 4.5lbs to get to my goal !

So nervous but excited about RTM. so scared I will **** up!

Anyway, need a bath to warm up and relax. Big skinny kisses to you all.

Jez
xx

Fab to hear from you Jez. Well done you for deciding on RTM but please please do still post here! I would miss you!

Kat xx

Well 4lb gone this week! Foundation completed - 4 & a half stone gone (5 & a half in total)

Developers here we come :)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kat xx

Hey darling, congrats on the 4lb loss, mine seem to have slowed down right now. You are doing so well, can you believe that your 14 weeks have gone so fast? It seems like just the other day you were battling to find a doctor to sign you off?

Good day for me, less stressful than yesterday, but busy busy busy and another few miles walked. Hope this helps with the losses before RTM.

How are you doing LLG? Hope your week is going well.

SS, are you ever here anymore or posting on RC boards?
Vix, are you ever coming baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack??

Jez
xx

It has all gone so quiet, where are you alllllllllllllllll? it is the new found skinnyness that is keeping us all busy you see! lol

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Vix where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!?

Kat xx

Hello my Lovelies

Well finally finished the long haul of work. It was so busy and I have walked and walked, the scales will hopefully reflect this. Cannot believe I only have 3 full days of abstinence left!!! What a shocker??? Am finally on holiday which I also can't quite believe. Will be in Yorkshire tomorrow and Scotland the day after. So looking forward to a good relax. Have all the bits packed, including the RTM book. Hope you are all doing well. I think it is just the 4 of us left now, as no sign of Vix or SS. If any of you guys hear from them please send my love to them both. Have a brilliant day tomorrow and I will log on as often as I can to keep you all updated.

Big skinny kisses you sexy loosers!

Jez
xx

Hi Guys - as old pros of this diet, I wanted some advise.

I came home after WI having lost a total of 8.5lb over 2 weeks (i went away for a week) and ate 4 slices of toast, 2 slices of pizza and a bowl of frosties!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH ME???

I have been picking bits and pieces and so i think this was the lead up to it.

Im not completely happy with my LLC. She is so lovely, but we dont really do much in the group. What I have learned is what I have read myself from the book.

I have also ordered CBT for dummies, so I can try and change my own thinking patterns myself. So I am looking forward to reading that.

I have decided to build my bridge (as jez says) and leave it behind me, but has anyone got any tips of how to get back into 100% abstenence or which bits of the LL book I could re-read to inspire myself.

Also - it seems I have put on about 2lb from that little episode.....if i stay completely abstenent, do you think i could still have a reasonable weight loss for wednesday night?

PLEASE HELP xxx

Hey Hun

Was on the road to Yorkshire then busy with family most of the day. Sorry to hear you feel your LLC is not giving you the necessary skills. Tbh, nothing really clicked in my head until the last few weeks, before that it was all a blur and a babble. Perhaps you could have a one on one with your LLC after class to discuss your feelings re the councilling? I think whatever your loss, and you never know it might be fine, you already lost 1lb from Sunday till Tuesday did you not? It is what it is... just continue along the road, one foot in front of the other and one pack at a time. Don't beat yourself up, it is over, move on. You have done so brilliantly and you deserve to give this gift to yourself. Good for you on getting further CBT books, they can only help you on your way. I will hopefully get online tomorrow eve, if not then on Sunday, but driving to Scotland tomorrow so will be in the car for ages. Let us know how WI goes, I will be holding thumbs and crossing fingers for you. Keep going chick, you will win this!!

To my other darling maybelles, have a lovely Friday and we will catch up soon. Only 2 days left of abstinence, cant believe it.

Big skinny kisses

Jez
xx

it is so exciting Jez!! Good luck with management gorgeous! xx

Hey Ladies

Am safely in Scotland, it is soooo beautiful here, I really feel like I am in a completely different place. Have managed to have a fair bit of sleep which is great, I am starting to feel human again. Last day of abstinence a and am bricking it now. Will be back to the Golf Club later tonight to hook up the wifi and set up an RTM thread.

Doing some touristy sight seeing bits today.

Have a great Sunday!!

Love ya's all madly

Jez
xx

Back