LL May Starters

Miss Lily the Pink is a Caramel Tabby Point Siamese lol with a very long posh pedigree name, but is usually just Lil or Pinky Ponky or Ponka Lonka Loola!!! I will pop a pic of her into the albums. Her "husband" is an Oriental Black Spotted Tabby. So she can have any combination of siamese or self colours, spotted ori tabby babies or siamese tabby babies. It has been sooooo long since I have had kittens in the house - used to breed years ago and then was pretty much a cat sanctuary for many years too. So totally excited about it all. Will have to give you the link to the pregnancy and kitten diaries when I set it up.

Jez
xx

Just a quick post as it is late. I went out straight after LL tonight.

I lost 3lb :)

Looking forward to reaching my 6 stone target and into the 12s next week! :)

Will catch up properly tomorrow.

Kat xx

I havent totally deserted you, infact Ivm not really around much at all, so pwease dont take it personally my sweets! Just so busy with work stuff at the moment. But you guys will always be a special part of my weight loss. Im so proud of how you guys are doing. mahoosive well done to you Jez, under target you skinny malinky you. Hope everyone else is doing well and is a o.k. take care, keep being losers xxx

Hello Ladies, Sorry I was MIA ... we have moved temporarily and the builders are working on our place ... it's been HECTIC. Missing you all.

Jez ... WOWZA! You look amazing.

Kat, well done on your continuing brilliant losses.

Hey Vix & LLgal, great to hear from you both! We miss you!

Kat xx

I have decided to go to the drop-in tonight to see if that cheeky pound has gone so I can (hopefully) achieve my 6 stone loss and into the next stone bracket down! It has only been a couple of days so we shall see! i can always go again tomorrow! lol

Wish me luck ladies (and gents if you are out there!)

Kat xx

Wow, we have a full compliment of Maybelles again!!!!

So good to see you all, how is SW going Vix, and shame LLG to have had to move, albeit temporarily!! Hope it is all resolved soon.

Good Luck for tonight Kat

Jez
xx

I DID IT!

I went to the drop-in tonight and I have lost that 1lb!

I have lost 5 stone on LL and 6 stone altogether! F**K!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Next stone bracket down too! I am one happy chick!

I love LL!

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, scream or do it all! lol

Kat xx

whey hey !!! were all here :0) kat youre amazing mrs , 6 stone is so incredible, im so proud !!!

woop de woop woop, well done, six stone is fabby! well Im afraid to say that SW wasnt working for me, i just coudlnt stick to it, i cheated ALL the time, so im heading back for the food replacement diet. Im doing CD though as its cheaper and more convenient group wise as its one-to-one and at the womans house so she's flexi as to when i can go xxx

Hey Vix, good to hear from you. Sorry to hear SW didn't work for you. Hope you have success with CD. I am planning to stay on Developers for another 4-5 weeks then move into RTM :)

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

Kat xx

thanks, iit was my own fault it didnt work, i didnt stick to it - top and bottom of it was if id wanted it to work id have tried harder. i think now i need to boost of a vlcd xxx

Hello my lovelies, so good to have a few of you around again :)

Kat and I were starting to feel a little lonely on here. Vix so lovely to hear from you, glad you are not giving up but jumping back on the wagon. The vlcd is a saviour. I really would reccomend the RTM part of it though as I think this is where we really start learning the lessons, it is not just about loosing the weight - we can all do that, but maintaining it for the future. Lol sorry, I am only 2 weeks into RTM, start Week 3 tomorrow, but I have learnt so much about how and why and my choices since I started with conventional food again. Does Cambridge offer an RTM? My sis who has got to goal via Exante another similar VLCD is following my RTM with me as it is much better than the one offered by her current diet. How are things at work, are you settled in with all your new kids yet? And how is Bert???? Keep coming here and posting love :)

Sukie, so glad to see your pretty face too, update us on your news and send us some pics of slinky you.

LLG when you get this, hope you are well and the weight is dropping off. Look forward to hearing from ya when your house is back to rights.

Margaret, hope you are well too, you have been quite lately, so hope you are ok.

Kat, I know you are doing fabuously!!! Can't wait to have you join me in RTM.

Other news is that kitty kat is absolutely definitely pregnant!! Woohoo I have waited so long for this!!! Babies expected around 4 November. I have set up another blog on blogspot if any of you want to follow the progress of the pregnancy and the babies when they come. Otherwise enjoying a day off - finally! Feel very virtuous as all housework is done, paperwork all up to date, RTM homework all up to date, so now I can officially relax!!!!

Look forward to hearing from you soon my lovelies!!

Jez
xx

yay for kitty kat and the kittens, if she can hang on til the 8th they'll be born on my birthday! oh we could hold a poll for names?! I propose rain for one and bow for another one lol! yer loving my new class and the challenges a new class provide! erm, im not sure bout CD RTM, will be somthing i'll look into though. We need some before and after pics of you Jez xxx

Hiya,
It is great to see everyone again.

... shame LLG to have had to move, albeit temporarily!! Hope it is all resolved soon.

Jez
xx

Thankfully Jez, it was all planned, we're building a small extension to our flat, and we didn't want to live amongst the chaos and dust! Foundations are dug concrete poured. Walls and roof this week.

My weight loss continues to be variable, but I am completely abstinent and on average I'm losing over 2lbs a week.

I gotta go practice my french ... evening classes have started again, so gotta brush up! xx

Last edited:
Wow, life in Maybelles!! Beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful!! Happy all is going well for ya LLG, what is the eta on moving back home? Rainbow, we shall poll for names for babies!!

Jez
xx

wooooooo hooooooo ladies, great to come on here and see you all typing again, in fact I almost got emotional! ha what a sap!! LOL

LLgal, great to hear from you mon ami lol my french does not go much further than that! Well done on staying abstinent!

Sukiesue - yeah lets see some more pics!

Vix, glad you are posting again, we really missed you. I know life can get busy and we forget how much time passes. Let us know how you get on with CD!

Jez - I am loving your posts on RTM and looking forward to your book of recipes ;) lol

I am imagining I will be joining you on RTM in another 5 weeks! I will see how the losses go over the next few weeks. I knew they would start to drop and 3lb's seems my loss now rather than 4lb which I am still more than happy with! We shall see!

Happy weekend lovelies!

Kat xx

I lost 3lb this week so my total is now 86lb - only 14lb to go to goal! Wow!

Kat xx

Back