• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LL on BBC One this evening

I've just heard an article on Radio 4 about LL, basically saying that people weren't warned about the side effects (hair loss, irregular periods, blah blah blah):rolleyes:

It's on the Now show (I think it's called) at 7.30pm tonight on BBC1 too.

Just what people on VLCDiets need, more ammunition for people to throw at us:sigh:

Just thought I'd let you know if you want to watch, or to warn you to expect comments from 'friends' in the morning.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Cheers for letting us know - I'll make sure I watch it.

Have just been reading bout this on BBC health (link for anyone interested - BBC NEWS | England | Diet company 'misled' its clients ). It's interesting stuff and I do think the article is well balanced (good old BBC!). I do think some counsellors are a bit choosy about the information they give out - certainly my counsellor was on the diet without medical supervision and did rely solely on the literature to give out very important information around side effects. Ultimately I do belive in the success of VCLDs, unfortunately there are still a few cowboys out their who spoil the image for everyone. My LLC also had her Mum/Husband weigh us when she couldn't do meetings - neither were locums which according to the article is a breach of the rules. It's a shame that this program will cast a negative image over a great program but I think it's quite important that poor quality LLCs are brought up to a higher standard.

I sure will watch it. Thanks!

By the way, The ONE Show starts at 7:00pm, according to newspapers.

lemma1968

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 2st1lb(14.5%)
Isn't Inside Out regional based?

Its not advertised on ours for tonight.

Kellie=]

Silver Member
its not on ??? xx

KD

Gone fishing
I'm watching Inside Out now, and it's about an animal sanctuary

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
It's regional I've got it.

Gx

Kellie=]

Silver Member
mine is talking about internet fraud!!! x

Kellie=]

Silver Member
it didnt come on mine :( x