LL on BBC One this evening

Dinosaur

I've just heard an article on Radio 4 about LL, basically saying that people weren't warned about the side effects (hair loss, irregular periods, blah blah blah):rolleyes:

It's on the Now show (I think it's called) at 7.30pm tonight on BBC1 too.

Just what people on VLCDiets need, more ammunition for people to throw at us:sigh:

Just thought I'd let you know if you want to watch, or to warn you to expect comments from 'friends' in the morning.

Cheers for letting us know - I'll make sure I watch it.

Have just been reading bout this on BBC health (link for anyone interested - BBC NEWS | England | Diet company 'misled' its clients ). It's interesting stuff and I do think the article is well balanced (good old BBC!). I do think some counsellors are a bit choosy about the information they give out - certainly my counsellor was on the diet without medical supervision and did rely solely on the literature to give out very important information around side effects. Ultimately I do belive in the success of VCLDs, unfortunately there are still a few cowboys out their who spoil the image for everyone. My LLC also had her Mum/Husband weigh us when she couldn't do meetings - neither were locums which according to the article is a breach of the rules. It's a shame that this program will cast a negative image over a great program but I think it's quite important that poor quality LLCs are brought up to a higher standard.

I sure will watch it. Thanks!

By the way, The ONE Show starts at 7:00pm, according to newspapers.

Isn't Inside Out regional based?

Its not advertised on ours for tonight.

its not on ??? xx

So it is on Inside Out at 7:30pm. Sorry!

I'm watching Inside Out now, and it's about an animal sanctuary
hm4.gif

It's regional I've got it.

Gx

mine is talking about internet fraud!!! x

it didnt come on mine :( x

It was not shown here in London. How strange.

Back